🎆v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!👗🎇

Comments

• Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Wow, you go to bed and miss drama AND Kalinda news. Even if I don't get picked I'm excited to have it! My own fault for dropping this game for years (teen Em was too cool apparently)
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    i’m actually really excited for this new feature, i missed so much sys events last year so i’m hoping i get the feature🤞

also sorry glu for saying this update was bad, this update is like a dream come true💞
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    So if I’m understanding this right, it’s a normal SYS event where you submit looks based on a theme. The themes are going to be themes we have already had. The prizes are going to be the boxes where you can pick past SYS items from any past event, not just the theme that we are playing. And we still have trendsetters which means ticket buyers will be the ones that get the ts boxes?
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I believe we will run the Triple Threat IAP. If you win the chance to open a box, there won't be an option to open a second box.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    So if I’m understanding this right, it’s a normal SYS event where you submit looks based on a theme. The themes are going to be themes we have already had. The prizes are going to be the boxes where you can pick past SYS items from any past event, not just the theme that we are playing. And we still have trendsetters which means ticket buyers will be the ones that get the ts boxes?
    I wonder what the TS prizes will be? If they will be new items or past items/boxes?
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    edited July 2020
    And do they have to be at least a year old or it could be an item from May?
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited July 2020
    i mean its not really fair to give only one box throughout the whole 3 days of it (sorry if i got it wrong 🤔) 
    or is it like when you win something in trendsetters
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    edited July 2020

wait so if the theme is art gallery then does that mean the sys boxes will include these past items?? or am i misunderstanding..

if they do include them then i need the tights😫 edit: this theme was called art gallery opening
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    edited July 2020
    From what I understood, for the next 3 weeks, all players are gonna have normal sys on Thursday, but god’s favorites with be selected to test the new sys feature during the week (so they have 2 sys events, one mid week and one on weekend) the new sys is the same as old sys, u get a theme, style a look, and earn votes, BUT now, u can earn gift boxes besides the dyes and diamonds and clothes we usually earn, those boxes could have dyes, diamonds, energy, kstars OR previous sys clothes (and the sys theme is not related to the clothes we get in the giftboxes, so it’s not like we get old sys events with their clothes, but instead, we get new sys themes with a chance to win ANY item from ANY previous theme)
    hope this explains it 😅
    EDIT: ok i thought the new sys will replace the old one, but apparently it’s gonna be a “tb sys” so there will be 2 sys events one of them is an old theme 😅 my bad!
    edited July 2020
    The gift boxes are free to open, as long as you've earned enough votes. You can open gift boxes through the earnable and/or Trendsetters prizes. 
    @thelifeofRaeRae Kalinda says you can open boxes through ts prizes. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Lol why did I think we could earn boxes with votes - kinda like Weekend events for males but with votes instead of points 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 that would be cool
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @ashleydianem oh thank you! <3
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    Lol why did I think we could earn boxes with votes - kinda like Weekend events for males but with votes instead of points 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 that would be cool
    I think it is like that! The weekday sys is gonna be like the current weekend sys but instead of new clothes, we win old sys items!
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    Super excited about all of this! Even if i don’t get picked i’m really excited to see how it works and i’m looking forward to the day it becomes available for everyone! Thank you glu❤️
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    I know that this is probably super obvious, but I just want confirmaiton:

If you are a randomly selected player to be in the SYS weekday events, the TB weekday event isn't impacted, correct? I assume it will work like the weekends where we get both the weekend event on Friday and the SYS Thursday night. Whenever good news comes out I'm always worried there is a catch.

Nail Biting GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yay I love the idea of weekday SYS events for past items! I really hope my game gets to test it out. I was always a little sad that I didn’t get to test the experimental Stories feature in my main game! Fingers crossed 🤞🏼 
    Is there going to be a box where players are guaranteed an old SYS item, (similar to TB boxes, as opposed gold and black boxes with the horrible odds)? Or is this going to be like opening GBs where there's a significant chance of finishing the event without earning a single item?
    I think u r guaranteed to get an old sys shoes 💀
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @KalindaKing will the boxes contain prizes that I missed from all events each week or only prizes from that particular theme? Is there a possibility to open a second box once you reach it, for kstars or diamonds?

Edit: I just noticed that we won’t be able to open a second box but what irks me a bit is that you still can use extra tickets in this.. and then imagine you open a box and get energy or purple dye and that will be your top for this event 😬
    Omg @thallisa I felt a shiver reading this 😖
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Tbh I'm also worried that some of us will open our box to receive energy or dye and that's it.

Will the themes rotate and reappear in the future? 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This new thing sounds fun, but knowing my luck, I won't be one of the people who gets to test it.
    Platform: Android