๐ŸŽ†v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!๐Ÿ‘—๐ŸŽ‡

Comments

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    what if the player already has every outfit that was offered in the art gallery sys? what happens then?
    iOS player
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @SashaCat lol I can see my first palette now: 4 energy, 2 shoes, 2 sets of purple dye
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Seeing 100+ new posts and thinking either sh*ts gone down again or weโ€™ve gotten something amazing lol
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • fersffersf Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Starting next week, it will be possible to earn prizes from old Show Your Style events that you may have missed! We will run Show Your Style events from Monday @ 10 AM EST to Thursday @ 10 AM EST for the next few weeks.ย 
    You will have seen these themes in the past and you can win prizes through gift boxes. When you open a gift box, you may get a clothing prize or you may get diamonds, k-stars, dye or energy. Like a throwback box, the clothing may come from any previous Show Your Style event. For example, the first weekday Show Your Style event is Art Gallery Opening and you could win clothing from another Show Your Style event.
    This will be for randomly selected players, so not everyone will have access right away. We realize this is something youโ€™re probably all interested in, but weโ€™re releasing it to select players first because itโ€™s new.ย ย 
    I don't know if I was the first person to suggested this but, a few months ago I suggested the possibility of getting old SYS items cause i missed many that I really wanted. Now having this is like a dream come true.
    Thanks for making this possibleย  <3ย 
    ย 
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Does anyone know if the android update will be out today?
    I play on androidย 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I am going to have anxiety until Monday ๐Ÿ˜–
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Iโ€™m overwhelmed, I have so many questions, I donโ€™t even know how to feel or what to do ! I hope I get picked but letโ€™s be honest, it probably wonโ€™t happen lol

iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @yezx Iโ€™m mad that my mind even went there ๐Ÿ˜‚ but that really makes me wonder if itโ€™s gonna be even worth it to use any extra tickets during these weekday events since thereโ€™s a good chance youโ€™ll get energy or daily box dye as a reward and nothing else. That wouldnโ€™t be fair towards players who simply got great scores with their 14 free looks and won that way, but even more so towards those who spent actual money on tickets.ย 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    i have to ask, are we receiving the usual SYS this week right?
    (sorry i know this question is kind of dumb)
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    This feature sounds exciting! Although Iโ€™m kinda worried that there is a chance we can get energy or dye in the boxes ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    โœง iOS user โœง
    Add me on Facebook here
    ย ย 

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited July 2020
    someone asked about if we are guaranteed to get SYS items only, and kalinda said we might get the usual things like kash, stars and energy and also the items. so basically the same what we have on weekdays. if i understood something wrong, correct me please
    edit: the post before me is literally what i expect it to be, because i donโ€™t think theyโ€™d give out the items so easily..
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I will leave it to praise Glu when the selected players share their prints showing really how this will work. I found everything very confusing for now.

she/her | android player ๐ŸŒผ english isn't my first languageย 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'll open a Weekday SYS thread for Monday's event on Sunday towards the morning when I get up.ย  There aren't spoilers, but we will learn the theme, so you can start planning looks and talking about it.

Then Sunday sometime before the Current SYS is winding down, I'll open the regular 5 a.m Monday TB event thread.ย ย ย 
    ย I'll mark the threads clearly andย  if a post goes in the wrong one, it's not a big deal. We can fix things if we have to.

This is exciting.ย  I hope everything goes smoothly right away.ย ย  I never thought we'd ever get a chance to get Event items back, then suddenly one update.....Throwbacks were born.ย ย  So when these new SYS /TS exclusive items came out, a little voice in the back of my head said one day Glu would makes these prizes available also.ย  <3

In case you didn't know - if you edit repeatedly for typos and things, the system might pull your post for approval. If this EVER happens, send me a message immediately, and I'll get it back for you asap.ย 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Wow thats alot. I had to read threw. I probably wont get picked so im not gonna get my hopes up
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Oh and where is the Android update?ย 

she/her | android player ๐ŸŒผ english isn't my first languageย 

• Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Made a wishlist ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคž
    All of these items are from SyS prior to the Art Gallery Opening, from when the sys lasted a week. As I understand it will only come items from the SyS.
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    This new Weekday SYS feature has everything to be amazing!!! Im really hoping that people enjoy it!
    Plus its something new and cool to spice up our Weekday Event times ^___^
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited July 2020
    ย i bet the number of votes needed to reach these boxes is going to be ridiculously high, but this new feature is very exciting nonetheless!! i have a few ts items coming to mind that i would die to get ๐Ÿ˜ญย 
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    ย i bet the number of votes needed to reach these boxes is going to be ridiculously high, but this new feature is very exciting nonetheless!! i have a few ts coming to mind that i would die to get ๐Ÿ˜ญย 
    I'm sure it will be something practically unreachable
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Late to the party but..... finally!!! This feature was something that was on top of my priority list and I can't believe we got it!!!
    Honestly, I understand why some people are annoyed by the fact that it'll only be available for a certain portion of players at first, but it's not like it's going to stay like that forever. Will I be a bit disappointed if I don't get picked? Yes, but I know I'll get the feature later, and by the time I get to try it out it will hopefully be less buggy than it was at the initial launch.
    Glu finally listened to something we were complaining about, and even though it's only one of our many requests, I'm still happy they did it!
    Anyway, I'm off to celebrate this tiny victory!!

• kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    oh thank you so much Glu! And @KalindaKing ๐Ÿฅฐ
    would be great also to have the same thing with weekend events! Imagine an old weekend event instead of Throwback event that starts on Monday! Pleaseeeeee @KalindaKing it would be the perfect game ever then please please please ! Discuss it with Glu team โค๏ธ
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I will leave it to praise Glu when the selected players share their prints showing really how this will work. I found everything very confusing for now.
    Lol me too ๐Ÿ˜‚ just hoping my game gets selected bc I've missed some really good items.ย 
    - Emmy
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Now instead of having anxiety only in weekends iโ€™ll have anxiety all week lol , i still hope i get selected since i have missed a lot of nice items i only started playing in November 2019ย