🎆v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!👗🎇

Comments

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    I will leave it to praise Glu when the selected players share their prints showing really how this will work. I found everything very confusing for now.
    Lol me too 😂 just hoping my game gets selected bc I've missed some really good items. 
    Honestly I'll record it so everyone could see that, just like a gameplay. I hope they'll pick up people that are known to leave a feedback or report bugs. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Made a wishlist 😊🤞
    I've been devastated about the pink hair since I missed it on holiday. I really hope this means I can now actually have a chance in getting it 😍
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    And as usual, the Brand New SYS thread with new prizes and a new theme will Start Wednesday morning,  and the Weekend Event thread will open on Thursday morning.  We get Spoilers these 2 days. :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    love the new weekday sys! i hope my game is selected so that i could win stuff from previous sys since i started late november but didn’t know what i was doing lol
  • HolHolHolHol Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    This is an amazing idea, considering all the people who couldn't pay for tickets in the past. Anyone who gets picked on Monday, please share everything. I'm excited to see what the format is like even if my game isn't picked. ❤
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    This is so amazing and exciting, It would be such a dream to be picked 💖
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Wow — this is really exciting! I can’t wait until Monday so we can really see how this is going to work. I’m very curious to know which items will be available in the boxes, and if they are set up like TB boxes (items only up to a certain point), items available for diamonds (items at least a year old), or some other timeline.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • srtacarolcruzsrtacarolcruz Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Where's the Android update?
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Starting next week, it will be possible to earn prizes from old Show Your Style events that you may have missed! We will run Show Your Style events from Monday @ 10 AM EST to Thursday @ 10 AM EST for the next few weeks. 
    You will have seen these themes in the past and you can win prizes through gift boxes. When you open a gift box, you may get a clothing prize or you may get diamonds, k-stars, dye or energy. Like a throwback box, the clothing may come from any previous Show Your Style event. For example, the first weekday Show Your Style event is Art Gallery Opening and you could win clothing from another Show Your Style event.
    This will be for randomly selected players, so not everyone will have access right away. We realize this is something you’re probably all interested in, but we’re releasing it to select players first because it’s new.  
    @Vixen_KKH Kalinda said the prizes will be from any SYS. 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @princessprecious I was so upset to miss this hair too!! This was my first SYS I competed in and I got all the prizes except for this one! Pink is my favorite color 💗
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @ashleydianem same! I hope we both can get it 💕
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I started back playing in November, had an account before that and I was devastated when my game wasn’t chosen Trendsetters for the blue hair . Hope I get picked!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    So the selection will be random?
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    while catching up on the thread i noticed a lot of you complaining about how it will likely cost a big number of votes to open the box. well think about it, if the votes needed are going to be extremely high that just means they’re going to need A LOT of players to be selected to participate so they have a lot of people to vote. so that wouldn’t necessarily be a bad thing...
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    WOW, I’m really excited about the new weekday sys and a chance to win old prizes that were missed! I wonder if it will have the same format with sys rewards, but in place of new items/earnables it will be boxes to open instead OR is the TS prize the only boxes we’ll be able open? Now this means no more sleeping for me on the week days too lol 🥱🤕😂. Gotta go to submit those tickets 🎟🎟🎟

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I don't think they should be releasing a feature that they have no idea they are going to permanently keep or not. Especially considering it won't be available for everyone. I have put a lot of hard earned money into this game and honestly will be extremely upset and angry come the time and I realize I wasn't picked or the feature never comes available to me.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Just realized there are also diamonds in the Week-day SYS boxes, thats so exciting!! 
  • danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    I don't think they should be releasing a feature that they have no idea they are going to permanently keep or not. Especially considering it won't be available for everyone. I have put a lot of hard earned money into this game and honestly will be extremely upset and angry come the time and I realize I wasn't picked or the feature never comes available to me.
    They will release it permanently eventually... it’s because they just need to sort out glitches, I mean, we see issues pretty much every sys so they will probably be trying to minimise that 

plus. It will be to do with feedback for the boxes or the rewards as well. If the prizes are shocking, and everyone complains they might change them before they launch for everyone
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    But please if this going to be for everyone one day make tickets storage or something. 
    I already don’t have enough/good sleep in weekend, so for weekdays that would be perfect to have something like this! ☺️
    iOS player 

• cerysewardceryseward Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    They will release it permanently eventually... it’s because they just need to sort out glitches, I mean, we see issues pretty much every sys so they will probably be trying to minimise that 

plus. It will be to do with feedback for the boxes or the rewards as well. If the prizes are shocking, and everyone complains they might change them before they launch for everyone
    I might have seen on facebook it may not be permanent. Can't recall. However, Still will be fairly upset/angry considering the amount of money I've put into the game these past couple of months. Idk that's just personally me how I feel.
    Returning iOS player since 2014
  • FarahxKKHFarahxKKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    it's almost midnight, where is the update? glu do you want some help?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020
    So the selection will be random?
    I believe parameters are set so there’s a cross section of factors like devices, etc and then the system selects a sampling of members so random within parameters. At least that’s my understanding.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry for the delayed Android release! It's coming, but I can't say when exactly.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited July 2020
    rose2797 said:
    Just realized there are also diamonds in the Week-day SYS boxes, thats so exciting!! 
    need to stay positive, but that probably will be such a low % to get diamonds, just like when some people have never got diamonds while voting when others are getting them almost every week..