🎆v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!👗🎇

Comments

• TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Before midnight maybe? Super exited :D
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    @AliBryant and @thallisa I couldn’t agree more! I think this has the potential to be a great new feature in the game and I want to make sure I give my feedback while it’s still in beta testing before it becomes permanent. Once it’s rolled out for everybody I don’t see Glu making any changes. 
    I play on iOS 
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Wait! Wait!!! What will be the giftbox currency? I need to know!!!

Votes! 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    you know this update was a hit or miss when the pop up store is still here lol all this time i was playing it wasn’t a time that the store in santa barbara would have the same things for a whole month (i believe? i’m not sure as i don’t even know what day it usually is lmao) 
  • Edie_KKHEdie_KKH Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi~ 1+ year time player, but I made an account here for the first time solely to ask about the Android Update. I understand companies have issues, and I'm not demanding to have it right here right now, but a simple "not today" is enough, and we don't have even that. Or "tomorrow", "the weekend", anything that gives me a sense so I can stop checking the playstore at every hour. That's a minimal request and I'm being respectful. So I ask again: the Android update will be available today?
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm starting to worry about the update just because I don't want too miss this week's SYS! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • kkh_fashunkkh_fashun Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    @KalindaKing For the throwback SYS on weekdays, how recent or old are the throwback items that we can win?
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    Imagine playing the whole week, submitting your best looks and working hard to get like 30 energy or 5 pink dyes in the end
    I would be so devastated if that happened 🙁  
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• kkh_fashunkkh_fashun Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    brunakkh said:
    Imagine playing the whole week, submitting your best looks and working hard to get like 30 energy or 5 pink dyes in the end
    I would be so devastated if that happened 🙁  
    I know right ! Imagine if it just the same as throwback events, I’ve never actually won a throwback item! 
  • Sophia23Sophia23 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I propose that android players be chosen for the SYS event in compensation for the update delay. hahaha I'm just kidding...or is it? 😏
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    update is out for android! i just refreshed my google play & it was available 👍🏼
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    What's with all the bootlickers lately? Stop scolding people for voicing their negative or critical opinions about the game and its features. Criticism is just as welcome as praise on this forum, always has been. We aren't required to eat up everything Glu serves. Skip the posts if you don't like them. If we didn't have people here keeping it real, nothing would ever get done or changed. This isn't the "official" KKH Facebook group which is nothing but an echo chamber of praise. Balance is good.
    This exactly!!! It seems today, everytime I'm catching up on this thread, it looks like a lot of 

- Emmy
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Android update is out!!!
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited July 2020
     well hopefully they test it and it will go good and when they release it to everyone the prize  will start from the very first sys instead of the art gallery one , because let’s be real we all know we want mostly the TS prizes before the art gallery sys 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    To bad they can’t give the new feature to all the forum members! I feel like people who play who don’t know about the forum won’t know what’s going on Monday and they won’t give any feedback 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Android Update is out now!!!
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    TB boxes is still not updated? I though Kalinda reminded the team to update them already. 
  • Edie_KKHEdie_KKH Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    update is out for android! i just refreshed my google play & it was available 👍🏼
    sherrywine said:
    Android update is out!!!
    know I said I only made the account to post my other question, but also want to thank the people who post these messages for other users to see (since we still have radio silence from the official channels). Thank u, you're the real deal!! 👍🏼💖✨
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Tyranda said:
    TB boxes is still not updated? I though Kalinda reminded the team to update them already. 
    Kalinda said that she alredy talked to the team about it, but when she did this update was alredy finalized, so maybe next update? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♂️
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    honestly kalinda is a queen! thank you for speaking to the team about the tb boxes💞
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @jhabs you're amazing! I was doing this but got tired and thought I'd continue tomorrow. You just saved me a lot of work. Thanks for sharing!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere