🎆v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!👗🎇

Comments

• RocketQueenRocketQueen Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
    This is such exciting news!! I hope I get picked for testing, but either war excited for the feature when it arrives for everyone! I only started playing KKH this year so am so stoked to be able to get some of the old SYS items 🥳
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @jhabs this is awesome!! The only ones I notice that are missing are the “morning workout” SYS and the very first trial SYS. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @ashleydianem @dpeters thank you both!! I almost gave up a few times lol it took a loooong time. I went back and added the first SYS which was the low ponytail one I think? With the pink eyes, and black dress! I think the morning workout one is in there? The one with the white water bottle right? 

Edit just kidding, I know which one you’re talking about! I’ll add that one too lol
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    After seeing @jhabs list of SYS items I feel like that older(total 8 items that you can earn?) SYS have more effort put into them compared to the one that we have now(4 items that you can earn). Maybe it's just me lol but anyways thank you jhabs for the amazing list <3
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Do you guys think that Trendsetters items will be included in the weekday SYS boxes?

Agree: yes
    LOL: no

clicked LOL cause i dunno, maybe TBs will be upset if we free players can get the TS prizes. and i’m a pessimist by nature loll i WISH we can get TS prizes, but i learned not to be too hopeful w this game, that way i’d be less disappointed 🤗
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Eli_KkhEli_Kkh Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    ...Huh.
    ...I Haven't able to update it yet.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @jhabs what a great Resource. I can tell it took a great deal of effort and time.  Thank you so much for this!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    So I just uninstalled my game just in case my eyes sre deceiving me. 
    The game is u p d a t e d.
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     I wonder if new SYS items will go into the boxes after each update or if there's going to be a wait period (like there is with buying things for diamonds)
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @jhabs you're the GOAT for that!! My computer will never load the Encyclopedia because of the amount of pictures & I was dreading looking through it all lol
  • eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Thank you @KalindaKing!! We appreciate everything you do and how hard you and the Glu team works! Best of luck to everyone! I hope this turns out well and we can have it become official for everyone c:
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I'm personally not into doing SYS all week. In the beginning it was so long & the majority wanted it shortened to the length we have now. And to do SYS midweek for a "chance" at an older item means we'll rarely get it. I'm not excited for this. Stacking to 3 tickets would help w sleeping/working schedules & having only clothing, kstars, & diamonds in the boxes may change my mind.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @kokokokonut @oopsididitagain @Tyranda Thank you all☺️ I’m happy it’s useful resource for you guys, that makes all of the effort worth it!! 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Gosh no one can say anything without someone else coming back at them. Seriously feel like the average age here has dropped quite a bit in the past year. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Eli_Kkh said:
    Hi, I’m glad it worked out for you.  :) However next time try turning off your WiFi,and reboot your device. Turn WiFi back on, and try updating.  You take a risk when you uninstall the game.  It’s not advised unless Glu instructs you to.  
    Welcome to the forum.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    excited for the new feature! a chance to earn old sys items is like a dream come true. i hope theres at LEAST one box that only contains past sys items and no junk like the weekday tb box. i cannot imagine spending the whole weekday with constant low level sys anxiety only to not even get rewarded for it with prizes LOL. i also hope this is a chance to get diamonds (NOT just from boxes but as an earnable please). i hope i get picked for testing but either way i hope this feature rolls out for everyone soon!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @jhabs you are a lifesaver, thank you so much 💖❤️💖
    I really hope to be the one of the chosen ones 😂😆❤️
    The whole idea is so amazing, i just don't like that the boxes will include energy
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I hope TS items are included in the SYS boxes, so I can see the Ticket Buyers whine about how UNFAIR is that some player got for free what they paid crazy amounts of money to get 😂😂. Remember when Glu handed the Elsa hair like candy and some clowns immediatly started complaining? Imagine that x10

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @jhabs you’re amazing ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for this great resource!! You’re the best!!
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I need 79 items so hopefully there’s a lot of items in my boxes 😭😭😭😭 (yes I counted 🤣)
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    These shorts don’t look right in the photo booth 
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @nhq1012 Actually I called the selfish people who complained that one time clowns, not all TB (I have bought too!), I don't know if you missread or just twisting my words on purpose, but hey, if a joke got you this hard... 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I would be interested to see how this goes down 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Samskipper1Samskipper1 Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I dont want much. I just want  the daily video problem to be fixed in this update.
    PS. It hasnt.😑
    Eli_Kkh said:
    Hi, I’m glad it worked out for you.  :) However next time try turning off your WiFi,and reboot your device. Turn WiFi back on, and try updating.  You take a risk when you uninstall the game.  It’s not advised unless Glu instructs you to.  
    Welcome to the forum.

Oh okay ^^ And thank you for the warm welcome 😁💜