🗳️💄🍾 SYS - 7/9/20 - 90's Supermodel - Bring the Sticky Tape & Don't Fall!📸👠👗

1232425262729Next

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @Rikk tysm kween 🥰❤🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @Carol Davida your doll is so beautiful 😍😭💖
    Im late to the party 😂 finished in 7th place sadly:C not surprised
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @DelenaGovato tysm girl and so are you 🥰❤🤗
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

I found this very unfair.... Why put a dolls sys looks against each other. I didn’t vote, I felt it wasn’t right to vote due to it being the same doll 😔🤷🏼‍♀️
    If your on here... Your dolls beautiful! 💖
    Looks like @yezx ??
    Oops missed this notification, sorry, not very active anymore, but no this wasn’t me 😊 however hope that doll scored well anyhow!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Lia888 said:
    Late to the party, but still wanted to share. I’m grateful for the win but ofc it happens during a week where I’m not in “love” with the ts prize lol. I like the hair though but would love it with a little less volume. I had 2 tb’s in my group that I was able to overtake with both ending up tied for 2nd which seems odd, but I’ll take the win anyway. 

@Lia888 Congrats on getting first!! I love your styling 😇 you definitely earned it!
    If you don't mind me asking, where did you get the hairstyle from in the first look with 42 points? The high ponytail with the stones around it?
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Thanks @Sahana! The hair is from a VIP event on 1/24/20, so it’ll be a while before it’s available for diamonds. Although the scores weren’t super high, I enjoyed using hairstyles I don’t normally wear in the kloset. Here’s a picture from LindaVB’s encyclopedia. 🙂

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    @Lia888 Awesome!! Thanks so much! ❤️
    The black hair definitely makes it look so much nicer 
    😍
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿