🗳️ 🌈 SYS -7/16/20 - Rainbow Realness (Look at all the Colors!)🌈

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    oh oh no. I love the TS but sadly I know I  wont be getting it
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I keep insisting TS items should be available at some point in the future. The fact that if TS items are popular you have little chance of getting even one just made SYS stop being fun. It used to be fun.
    Platform: Android

• ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Maybe I’m outgrowing this game because nothing here appeals to me even the slightest bit. 
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    I don't really care for any of the prizes, except the ts dress 😍❤ I really hope I get it!!
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Some of the looks I came up with but let’s see how it will do 😅 

iOs player 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    The trendsetter items remind me of my little pony! Love all items actually, but I’m not getting my hopes up for the ts hair 😅
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I don’t really have that many rainbow outfits (other than the pride dress from last year) so I hope the voters are okay with monochromatic looks! Although I’m hoping Kalinda’s call clears things up 😊 The ts hair is nice though I have a feeling I won’t get it 😅
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    All those inspiration outfits everyone is posting are so pleasing to watch btw 😍
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    I've been looking for an excuse to spend 90 kstars on that rainbow kloset hair for months now, only a few kstars left to earn and it will finally be mine!!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Love the earnables. TS items are cute, the dress made me think of Lucy from the hunger games prequel book so would quite like it though I'm not optimistic. Oh well in the words of Effie Trinket, may the odds be ever in your favour! Good luck everyone!
    I play on iOS
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I’d fight a man for that hair 😂 unfortunately I think I’m not the only one who loves it, so fingers crossed for an easy TS group. 
    I’m not that fussed on the earnables, so I want to ask if it’s worth waiting til Saturday before starting if I’m less likely to encounter crazy TBs? Do people have success with that method?
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • Nikki114Nikki114 Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    the best I could come up with 🤷‍♀️
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Y’all are gonna get tired of me wearing this hair 🌈🌈✨✨
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    This theme sounds fun! I'm hoping voters will like monochromatic looks! 

The earnables are so cute, I love separates! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I really love the ts prizes but i can see myself at 10th place because of ticket buyers 💔 
    Goodbye gorgeous hair and dress:(( 
    LET THE HUNGER GAMES OF TICKET BUYERS BEGIN

• MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Is it weird that I'm glad when I don't like TS items, bc that means I'll have a chill weekend??
    The idea of the hair is very cute, but that hairline is a straight line (the rigth side looks like the corner of a square!) and there's literally no volume on the top. Reminds me of greasy hair. The dress is also cute, but not my style. I love the fact they aren't literal rainbow and more "pastel" rainbow.
    The earnables are simple and lovely, I LOVE when matching outfits are earnables and not TS or in boxes 🥰🥰

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• johnn92johnn92 Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    And what will the guys where
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    For the people saying they want to wait a few hours so they don’t end up in a group with TBs, I don’t think it works that way. I always submit my looks right away, when I submit late its never more than 2 hours after the event starts and I hardly ever have tbs in my group. I know I’ve just been lucky but my point is I don’t think starting right away or waiting a few hours is gonna determine if you have tbs in your group or not, it’s just luck. Some weekends you have luck and some others you don’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I’d fight a man for that hair 😂 unfortunately I think I’m not the only one who loves it, so fingers crossed for an easy TS group. 
    I’m not that fussed on the earnables, so I want to ask if it’s worth waiting til Saturday before starting if I’m less likely to encounter crazy TBs? Do people have success with that method?
    Personally speaking, I tried that method of starting on a Saturday once and it was a fail 😂 because the TB were submitting tickets not only to win TS, but also some submitted tickets to reach the last earnable (since they only had like 8~9 tickets to start). At the end, its just a luck thing.

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Would you vote for either of these?
    agree for flower look
    like for rainbow prism look
    awesome for both
    lol for neither
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Catch me in the voting booth using this aura/dress in as many looks as possible
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Has anyone ever tried just submitted two tickets like an hour before sys ends? I wonder if that would put you in first place
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I'm excited for the earnables and the TS dress. Luckily not crazy about the TS hair, because I know people are going to fight each other for it. I'm also happy we have a creative theme, I think this will be fun.

I just honestly have no idea what my doll will wear, but I'm glad I finally got the rainbow hair during VIP.

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    The TS prizes are really pretty. I hope to place top 3 and get some of that dye , I have yet to get any at all. Those free diamond dye boxes didn't do me any justice lol.
    - Emmy
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Totally not obsessed with earnables but I love TS and I can sense the fight for it now. I hope to be in top 5!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I wish we would be more prepared for themes like this before they happen, similar to the 20s theme, gym theme, and the galaxy theme that we’ll probably be getting soon. I have maybe 3 rainbow(?) items in my kloset and it would’ve been super helpful to have gotten some rainbow earnables or kloset items to have prepared us more for this theme. (or any other difficult themes.)
    i’m honestly worried that my looks will tank this weekend because I will have to submit mostly monochromatic looks 🥴
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.