🗳️ 🌈 SYS -7/16/20 - Rainbow Realness (Look at all the Colors!)🌈

Comments

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I don’t really like the earnables, they aren’t high waisted and I don’t like low waisted things as much. I’m thinking of waiting an hour until the event ends to submit looks 😂
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Not really into the earnables, but I have to see it on my doll first 😊 But the TS... 😍 I might fight for for first place 🙊🙈 We’ll see...
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited July 2020
    rose2797 said:
    Has anyone ever tried just submitted two tickets like an hour before sys ends? I wonder if that would put you in first place
    You can submit all the tickets u want in the last hour if you want, but at the end it all depends on your competition, there are "snipers" (I read that term on this forum 😆) who submit their tickets on the last minutes to everyone's surprise 😲

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

This SYS should be FUN! I ready for some monochromatic looks! I just hope we dont get the voters only liking dresses. 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I love the TS dress 😍
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Omg that ts dress is so cute 💗💕
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Not a fan of this week's prizes, I'm just gonna submit clothes I like!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to miss the beginning of the event. Amazon was supposed to have the update since yesterday but the button hasn't changed from open to update at all. 
    Platform: Android

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier - Did you try the trick that @kokokokonut explained somehwere on the thread maybe she can explain again if you missed it :)
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    finally the 23 tickets i have saved up from buying triple threat almost every week will come in handy lmao 😇 ive been waiting patiently for a #1 prize i’m in love with to use them hahaha
    @mandamay76 Normally if I just turn the tablet off and turn it back on, I can get the update after.

I hope this isn't meant to literally be dressed in rainbow colors since does anyone at all even have enough items for that?

• kileyxx7kileyxx7 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts

Probably the first looks I’m submitting 💕 let me know what you guys think 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    creating looks for this sys is probably going to be my favorite thing ever, but voting wise this might be a disaster. it seems like the votes will be split as it’s most likely going to be one color against another. fingers crossed for high votes for everyone.🤞🏽
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    many dolls's looks make my closet so broke and slightly empty that i wish i never constantly went on several hiatus for the game  :'(:(
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Did the call just come from Kim instead of Kalinda? Or am I going crazy haha
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Kim called 😍🥰

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited July 2020
    The "include as many colors as possible in one look" kinda irks me lol.

It may turn out to be one big colorful mumbo-jumbo lol 
    I think I would have preferred having to wear one color from head to toe for different looks. Since Amazon seems to have robbed me of my progress in the game, I'm playing on my phone this week. Did Android devices get the update yet? Because I'm in the middle of the download so I can't check.

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I was going to do monochromatic looks but looks like I gotta ditch that plan 😅

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I don't have a lot of rainbow clothes/looks prepared so I'll try to mix both rainbow and monochromatic!
    Wishing I bought that rainbow hair during the Kimiversary. But hey, maybe I'll find something for diamonds! 💎😊
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.