Android
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    kiki_k said:

🚨 LANA DRESS 🚨 LANA DRESS 🚨

I need matching hairstyle too 😭
    I love her soo much, she’s my idol 
  • astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    edited July 2020
    excited they’re trying something new!!! I hope it spices the weekdays up a bit ✨ I hit a+++ and #1 reality show a while ago, and I haven’t been playing that much during the week since 🐥
  • gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Heyyy! I've updated my game but I don't think it's loaded properly! There are dolls with clothes I still can't see. Does anyone experience this? I tried to re-start my phone but it didn't work.

Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I’m actually excited for this update if that means we can get some of the older SYS items. I mean I can already see my boxes full of energy or dyes since I already own a lot of SYS items 😂 but I hope to get those that I don’t have will show up in the boxes anyway 😂 I don’t care if I get randomly selected or not next week, I will be only happy if the users who do testing actually clearly report what’s going on and they don’t want to be selected only to get those items in advance of others...I’m waiting for the reports from those of you who got selected! 😊
    iOs player 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    To bad they can’t give the new feature to all the forum members! I feel like people who play who don’t know about the forum won’t know what’s going on Monday and they won’t give any feedback 
    I get what you're saying but it sounds kinda wrong, don't you think? 
    People outside forum are already having that feeling that forum dolls act like they're ,,better" somehow. No, they're absolutely not. Belive me, news spread super fast around KKH players even if they're not on the forum. They actually know what's up there better than some of us lol, and I think they will leave a feedback just by Glu Support.
    It's going to be random including possible platforms and devices.
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I may be one of the few dolls here who hopes not to get selected for the new test feature. Don't get me wrong! i lovee the whole idea. I just have a really busy month coming and I'll end up being too distracted to function : ( And if someone who is going to get to play more gets the feature, it'll be more beneficial! Hope this testing works and all of us can get it soon <3 
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited July 2020
    So this is second day of update and I don’t have any kstars in my boxes! Or does this just mean the ones we already get for being VIP and I’m misunderstanding?  
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2020
    They ain't about that streetlife. #cholamami

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Hi dolls. I have a question and I don't know where to ask it.
    When I started the game a couple of month ago I connected with Facebook and I logged off soon after. I've been playing since then without my Facebook being connected to the game. Will my progress be set back if I connect with it again, or will it stay the same as it is now? I hope this makes sense 😅
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @mandamay76 i believe those +30 you get opened a box are guaranteed kstars, not from actuall box  ☺️
    iOS player 

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Emma58 said:
    Hi dolls. I have a question and I don't know where to ask it.
    When I started the game a couple of month ago I connected with Facebook and I logged off soon after. I've been playing since then without my Facebook being connected to the game. Will my progress be set back if I connect with it again, or will it stay the same as it is now? I hope this makes sense 😅
    I did the same thing about a month ago and I reconnected yesterday and everything stayed the same. My progress was fine. 😃
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    @brom617 thank you! I was so scared it will reset 😅 
    @robertavyy i was thinking that but I don't remember reading before and wasnt going to go back and look for older banners!  Thank you!  I will untag Kalinda!

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @Emma58 no problem hun, I understand! I think we all have that fear that we will somehow lose our progress!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi @mandamay76   do you subscribe to the VIP subscription program?  If you pay for a Gold VIP subscription, each day when you get your Daily GB, 30 Stars are added to your game.  If you are signed up for Bronze or Silver VIP you get less Stars, but the stars are there when you collect your daily GBs. 
    Are you a gold VIP member?  If so, and you're not getting the stars each day we can check this out for you.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut i do get those! I was just reading that like a slot in the boxes - But i get that now it means if you are VIP you get those ones!!! Thank you <3
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    The amazon update still hasn't shown up for me. I still haven't seen the update button. 
    Platform: Android

• MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Even tho I'm intrigued by this new weekday SYS and the process of selection of players (if there is a process, maybe its just randomized), I don't have a problem with the test run being only selected players. I doubt I will get chosen: I'm kinda new, don't spend much money on it (despite a capitalist manifesto I read yesterday), and I don't play everyday so I'm okay if I'm on the seats for this one. I'm confident that the chosen players will share their experiences, screenshots of the prizes, and complaints in the case something goes wrong, so this test run will have their results open to the public! That's already a rare thing between companies! Tl;dr: Test runs are good for the game, nobody wants another "Who wore it best" fiasco.
    Edit bc I forgot to mention: Second the motion about let 3 tickets to stack, please!

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

@KalindaKing I deleted the game from my device to reinstall it to see if I could get the update. After logging it into facebook before deleting it, it's just making start from the beginning again and I can't see if I can get my previous game back. I don't want to have to restart from the beginning.

• umutgulmeumutgulme Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    Will we ever get those smc's back? Like i need to get that satin champagne dress.
    Ios player.
    Playing ever since late 2016 
    edited July 2020
    I had to reinstall it on my phone since I can't get the recent version back on my tablet but my progress saved it is from before the sale so I have none of the items I bought. Why doesn't the game give you the option to going back to where you left off on a different device? I lost all of the stuff I bought, some of which I wanted to use for the SYS.

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier Sorry, we don't have a way to restore your progress and we don't recommend uninstalling the game if anything goes wrong.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @DelphineGarnier Sorry, we don't have a way to restore your progress and we don't recommend uninstalling the game if anything goes wrong.
    Then I guess I'm going to have keep playing on my phone instead since it's the only way I don't have to start from the very beginning. 

• LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @jhabs you have made... the world's biggest bingo card!! 
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Did kalinda say we would get unlocks with the weekday SYS?