🗳️ 🌈 SYS -7/16/20 - Rainbow Realness (Look at all the Colors!)🌈

Comments

• eden_eden_ Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Was inspired by all the beautiful outfit ideas on here! It was hard to make the outfits look nice while also being on theme :s so I hope the voters are lenient on dolls with monochrome outfits! I tried my best and hope it can inspire others as well c:
  • Charlotte_DCharlotte_D Registered Users, Member 231 Posts

Okay I’m officially having anxiety with this sys! I have a bad feeling that it’s going to upset A LOT of people! 🤯
  • hanandcheesehanandcheese Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    princessprecious your look are AMAZING😍😍 i am obsessed 

• appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts

Surprisingly, I think I have a shot! I like the monochromatic looks I made!
  • appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    Created one more look today and it’s not multicolored 🙈I love this look but I hate that our first looks always do bad 😒

The dress and shoes are gorgeous!!! Where did you get them?! 😍😍😍
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa are you ok??
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    lilviv said:
    All these gorgeous looks made me realize I’ve bought 0 fun hair colors lol will definitely be adding some to my BF shopping list. 
    i literally was seriously thinking of buying rainbow hair.. and i didnt lol
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    I hate that I love everything. I've had a horrible week and it's only wednesday.. I just want to submit colorful looks and relax... But I know this is going to suck so much. Please glu fix sys/ts so it can actually be fun and not stress me the f out.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Earnables: This set is cute! I wish there was a little bit more of that ruby pink in the skirt but I like it. My favorite part is the silver buckles on the top and belt.

Gift Box: The dress reminds me of cupcake liners! I like the chiffon bow on the shoulder. The hair is very pretty! I’m a sucker for colored hairstyles so I hope o even have a chance to win it.

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    The earnable set reminds me of candy wrappers and the TS look is a feast for the eyes. I'm honestly just excited to use all the hair colors & multicolored styles I've collected so far! Really hoping my luck improves this week. My goal is to be able to at least get both earnables, but assuming my scores this week stay within my "new normal (30s)" range, I can kiss all hope of getting the earnable top and any TS prizes goodbye. Please, please, please!!! I wanna get the top toooooo!!! It's no fun having half an outfit.

Best of luck to everyone! 🥰
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I’m so inspired by everyone’s creativity! You’re all turning it out with such gorgeous and well put together looks, both colorful and monochrome 😍

As for this weeks prizes, I love them! I definitely agree that TS may be the Hunger Games because that hair is so stunning. Sometimes I wish hairstyles could be 1-5th place prizes. I’d like swapping clothing and hair prize placements every once in a while because sometimes I want the hair more than I want the dress. I don’t know if anyone agrees but I just feel like people fight for hair more than they do for clothing. With that said though, I still really like the rainbow dress! It’s so cute and frou-frou and it’s kind of Lolita/Decora and fairytale princess and totally my style!

For the earnables, I like them too! It reminds me of the 1960s color blocking. I do agree with some dolls here that the skirt would’ve been nice high waisted but I don’t mind the mid waist at all! That silhouette is really 2000s and I love that 😊 I’m over all very excited!!
  • katsuxkatsux Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    i’m submitting my clown look this weekend i don’t care (maybe with a brighter lip and some colorful boots though). no way i’m getting first place so i’m just gonna have fun with this theme. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    This was the literal only dress that I’ve been able to dye opal and I’ve been playing on this account since November
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I would like the earnable skirt better if it was a higher waist. I never use low waisted anything because I hate how it looks.
    Platform: Android

• _allison__allison_ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I’ve been trying to come up with a few multicolored looks which is pretty hard to do with like no rainbow hair and no opal dyes but I tried 😕 open to suggestions bc I’m gonna need all the help I can get

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Some looks I did
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Let Me Show Some Of My looks!! 😉
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts

• aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Trying to have something on theme, but meeh, don't feel confident about it 😬

IOS
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

@robertavyy, @TrashleyKKH, @IzzaBee and I serving you Rainbow Realness 🌈✨
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Took me a while to come up with some looks but I’m really excited for this theme 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited July 2020

Would anyone be willing to show me what these boots look like dyed in all the colors? Thank you in advance!!! 
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @jhabs here you go 💗 (sorry if the boots are cut off in some locations) 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    MAYA_KKH said:
    rose2797 said:
    Has anyone ever tried just submitted two tickets like an hour before sys ends? I wonder if that would put you in first place
    You can submit all the tickets u want in the last hour if you want, but at the end it all depends on your competition, there are "snipers" (I read that term on this forum 😆) who submit their tickets on the last minutes to everyone's surprise 😲

What a great name, I am totally a sniper and I think it really fits. I think I need to put one of the black catsuits to fit my new moniker.

also I need that TS hair in my life so bad. It is gonna get oogly if I can’t it
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.