Can't change Boyfriends Eyebrows/-color after latest Update...

femaleotakugeekfemaleotakugeek Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
Hey dolls,
I didn't found this specific topic, so I was curious to find out, if any other doll has the same problem.
Before the latest Update came (6th years Kimiversary), I was able to change my Boyfriends/Love Interest Eyebrowshape and Color to match different Outfits, try new styles and so on.
That's not possible anymore, and it realy sucks, because I'm still looking for my Mr Perfect.
And most of this guys have very light or strange colored Eyebrows and I can change their Haircolor, but the Eyebrow color stays the same & looks awful & doesn't match at all anymore.
I know, it's a "small" problem, but you all know how much of an difference Eyebrows can make to a whole appearance.
I wish & hope GLU brings this option back!
Also it bothers me that some guys are comming with limited Hairstyles, Hair-/Eyecolors or clothing/accessoires, and if you change them, they are gone forever, because they're not listed on the guys menu.
That happened multiple times to me, and even if I don't mind to spend some K-Stars to improve the look & add more options to my future BF, it's sad to loose this limited Options if the guy already comes with them originally. They should be listed in the menu & stay there, to use them again.
I hope you get what I mean, it's sometimes a bit hard to explain in a different language, but I'm looking forward to your opinions in this topic and maybe some help, if there's a trick to solve one of this issues.
Thanks in advance & much love<3

Mom of a Teenage daughter🥰
Level 33, A++, Android daily gamer since May 2020
English is not my first language 🇬🇷 🇩🇪 🇬🇧

Answers

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    To Be honest with you, I wish Glu does something about this because it’s very irritating and frustrating that you can’t change certain features of your partner or any NPCs ( non playable characters) in the game.

And it’s more frustrating when Glu gives those characters limited features that your own doll can’t even access to or doesn’t own.
    for example some characters might have the latest items but you can’t access it for whatever reasons.
    Honestly, Glu needs to do something about this
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Hey, girl, I understand your situation because It happened with me also, but when I Asked them, they didn't Replied Why We can't Change our boyfriends eyebrows, that's Frustrating yeah, 
    @femaleotakugeek
  • femaleotakugeekfemaleotakugeek Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Thx for your comments @BeckyTXo1239 & @ARCHITA16 !
    I'm not crazy about having a BF or get married in the game tbh, but if I made up my mind and would like to try it, the guy should have at least matching Eyebrow- and Haircolor :D
    Lol, well, this should be something that the support could handle quick with the next Update, because this feat. was there b4 the last Update, so they just need to make some adjustments to the programming, to add the Eyebrows back.
    It would be helpful though, if more dolls recognize this issue after the latest Update & the base is bigger when contacting GLU.
    I'm not sure if they care for 2-3 negative Users experiences, but hopefully if they where 20-30.

#bringbackourpartnerseyebrows

• ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    You Are right Girl, I hope, I mean I just HOPE that glu Return it back In the next update 😅😅 @femaleotakugeek!😊
  • juliarochassjuliarochass Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hello!!
    I’m having the same problem as you. I sent a message to glu about it and they told me it might be because of available storage. I checked on my phone and I had a lot of available storage so that was not it. So my problem is unsolved and they couldn’t help me. I though it was only with me and like you said, it’s not a huge issue but I wish they could fix it! 
    femaleotakugeek said:
    Hey dolls,
    I didn't found this specific topic, so I was curious to find out, if any other doll has the same problem.
    Before the latest Update came (6th years Kimiversary), I was able to change my Boyfriends/Love Interest Eyebrowshape and Color to match different Outfits, try new styles and so on.
    That's not possible anymore, and it realy sucks, because I'm still looking for my Mr Perfect.
    And most of this guys have very light or strange colored Eyebrows and I can change their Haircolor, but the Eyebrow color stays the same & looks awful & doesn't match at all anymore.
    I know, it's a "small" problem, but you all know how much of an difference Eyebrows can make to a whole appearance.
    Also it bothers me that some guys are comming with limited Hairstyles, Hair-/Eyecolors or clothing/accessoires, and if you change them, they are gone forever, because they're not listed on the guys menu.
    That happened multiple times to me, and even if I don't mind to spend some K-Stars to improve the look & add more options to my future BF, it's sad to loose this limited Options if the guy already comes with them originally. They should be listed in the menu & stay there, to use them again.
    I hope you get what I mean, it's sometimes a bit hard to explain in a different language, but I'm looking forward to your opinions in this topic and maybe some help, if there's a trick to solve one of this issues.

Hey dolls,

• femaleotakugeekfemaleotakugeek Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    @juliarochass Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Well, I have a lot of space on my phone too, so that shouldn't be the problem.
    I only wonder if that happened to all dolls or just a few, and that's why not more dolls already opened a thread about it...I'm realy curious about it!
    It would be helpful, if there are other dolls that can still change their BF/Husbands Eyebrows & would let us know, so that we can be sure if it's a global issue or a partial problem.
    Thanks a lot for any help/new info <3

#bringbackourpartnerseyebrows
  • benjikkh221benjikkh221 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Does any one know how to change the color of your partners hair I might just be stupid I can’t find it