🎆v11.1 Update - What a Surprise!👗🎇

Comments

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @petty3x you need to delete your post. 

• LilyKKHLilyKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    To bad they can’t give the new feature to all the forum members! I feel like people who play who don’t know about the forum won’t know what’s going on Monday and they won’t give any feedback 
    Why would you even suggest this? What makes the forum dolls more special than the other people who play this game. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Thanks dolls.  Good morning.  And you’re right, Glu doesn’t permit posting unreleased items. If you see them elsewhere, Please don’t bring them here or talk about them.  Players have actually said they want things to be a surprise.   Anticipation and surprise  are wonderful things.  If you go in search of these things, please keep it to yourself. Thanks.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @LydiaKKH oh okay that’s so wierd... I do wonder how it’s obtained then🤔
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
    It's unnecessary for anyone to feel Forum dolls are better than unaffiliated dolls.  Anyone can join the forum. There are many many  closed FB groups about the game, .The forum is open to anyone playing a legit game willing to follow the rules, who isn't cheating, or abusive to members. <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It's unnecessary for anyone to feel Forum dolls are better than unaffiliated dolls.  Anyone can join the forum. There are many many  closed FB groups about the game, .The forum is open to anyone playing a legit game willing to follow the rules, who isn't cheating, or abusive to members. <3
    What are you trying to say about the closed groups on FB? They are just as open for EVERYONE to join, just because they are private doesnt mean no one is welcome. And it was a forum doll who said only forum dolls should get the new feature, dont try to make it out as if its nothing. 
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    LilyKKH said:
    What are you trying to say about the closed groups on FB? They are just as open for EVERYONE to join, just because they are private doesnt mean no one is welcome. And it was a forum doll who said only forum dolls should get the new feature, dont try to make it out as if its nothing. 
    Although I don’t agree with her, I don’t think she said that because forum dolls are better than the rest. I think she thought that forum players were more likely to report bugs and glitches than other players. I’m not saying that’s the case, I just think that’s what she meant and wasn’t trying to be rude. 
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
    It came across as very rude to some of us. @sharonbp95 .
    to clarify  by closed I mean they are in the closed category meaning you must apply and be accepted.  Here, you simply join and validate your email.  There is no evil connotation to a closed group, otherwise FB would not give that a choice when setting up a group.  It's frustrating when factual info is taken as jaded, evil, mean or otherwise.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @thesweetone very well said <3
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone very well said <3
    Thank you ❤️
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I love an early morning ban

Did anyone on here get to try the weekday SYS and can shed some light on how it works? I don't know that I want to be stressed the entire week so I'm hoping the setup is a little better.
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @soundspretty they are randomly selecting people and it will start Monday - so nobody has it yet! 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @mandamay76 Thanks! I wasn't on the forum all week and didn't want to go through 20 pages worth of content. I do like how the response to people hating SYS is to introduce MORE SYS    /s 
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Does the new SYS mean that we won’t be able to get any Throwback items once it’s implemented for everyone? I waited getting the GS lips during the Kimiversary, thinking I would eventually get them in a Throwback Box. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Does the new SYS mean that we won’t be able to get any Throwback items once it’s implemented for everyone? I waited getting the GS lips during the Kimiversary, thinking I would eventually get them in a Throwback Box. 
    I'm worried about that too, I love getting Throwback items and I don't have that many ☹️
  • lolixololixo Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    Quick question did the Amazon get the update yet ? My friend has a Kindle and she hasn't got the update?
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Does amazon not have the update yet?! It’s not showing up in my App Store. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Kalinda said the Amazon update was out, before she said the Android update was out!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Kalinda said the Amazon update was out, before she said the Android update was out!
    Hmmm weird my friend doesn't have the update yet . Thank you doll
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're looking into the Amazon update, sorry it didn't come out when we expected!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    lolixo said:
    Well my bad if i said something wrong :S
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I'm so excited to see this new sys on monday!! 
    I'm really looking forward to seeing the new thread on Sunday♥♥♥ 
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    @Brandy1982 @thesweetone After what i have read and understood, the new weekday SYS will not remove any existing events! They will still run the regular weekday throwback event, weekend event and weekend SYS + the new weekday SYS!✨
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
    lolixo said:
    Well my bad if i said something wrong :S
    No your fine doll 💓