🗳️ 🌈 SYS -7/16/20 - Rainbow Realness (Look at all the Colors!)🌈

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I took another turn with the dye box and the purple I got the second time isn't there either. Does this happen a lot on android devices?  Because this never happened on Amazon.
    Platform: Android

• Sadashi_kaeSadashi_kae Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I submitted my first 2 looks a while ago and went to check scores and everyone’s @ a zero. I know it’s a glitch, but idk what to do. I’ve closed the app out a few times and nothing’s changed 😩😭
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I submitted my first 2 looks a while ago and went to check scores and everyone’s @ a zero. I know it’s a glitch, but idk what to do. I’ve closed the app out a few times and nothing’s changed 😩😭
    They say it’s tracking scores. Usually when you put third look in they populate ... 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @hanandcheese if you don’t use all your purchased tickets, they roll over to future weeks!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

They say it’s tracking scores. Usually when you put third look in they populate ... 
    Ok, thanks! It’s just the first time that’s happened to me, so I was a little worried; I usually get scores almost instantly. 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Ugh I don’t know what people want this SYS. Meanwhile the girl in 1st has over 700 votes and hasn’t worn any colors 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    For anyone who has contacted support about receiving a diamond during voting but it not changing your diamond number, what did you say? Did you need to provide screenshots?

I got my first diamond during the Summer BBQ SYS and I never got it and I just got another one voting now but my total didn’t change 😢
    This same thing has been happening to me the last couple weeks. I have no clue why either because I don’t have connection issues but both times it happened I messaged glu support about it. I had to send a screenshot of the diamond though because at that time I don’t think they were aware of the fact that we can now receive them through voting and they tried to say that I did in fact receive a diamond from submitting my looks🙄 but once they got the screenshot both times within 24hrs the diamond was credited to my game. 
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited July 2020
    First look is mine! : ) it received 51 votes!
    this is first time on my the forum someone posted me.  <3@woahbabesursotoxic
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    I thought I did something but the voters rly said "no"

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    I have a question, I’ve heard that you can receive an extra ticket 30minutes before the SYS ends, is that true?
    Yes! Last weekend I accidentally forgot about one and thought I’d only get 13 but in the last 15 minutes I got another one and was able to submit all 14!
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

Some beauties ❤️
    IOS
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I really thought all of these would do better. I didn’t think they were amazing but I definitely thought higher than they got lol. 

I just love that 3rd look. I’ve been trying to buy that dress for 3 weeks now. 
    No shot at the hair though. 

Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    Chose a sort-of different look to submit, and it did better than I thought it would! Scores are pretty reasonable so far, not seeing any crazy amount of votes, so hopefully I place high enough to win the dress! 
  • renisrenis Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    today my day was bad. When I saw the result of my two looks, I bought thousands of tickets and sent them all at once. The result! I already regretted ............. that's it. DON'T WRITE

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    What do you want from me? 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited July 2020
    jhabs said:

Someone on android can send those boots and tag me please?

Just found it.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Stunning dolls/looks I found 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    One of my favorite looks so far. 

And these are some more gorgeous looks too.

La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @serahyyy yay glad to hear it scored so good ❤️ The look was gorgeous, so is your doll 😚❤️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i wish Kim would’ve mentioned monochromatic looks in her call! i’ve been seeing some gorgeous looks but they aren’t getting popular vote 😭 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    @renis all your looks are gorgeous and deserved better votes! 😍💞
  • kkhKaunainkkhKaunain Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited July 2020
      lol 🤣 I just saw this..... I was in first place and know I'm 8th. Definitely wasn't expecting this 😵😂🤣
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I’m seeing too many black outfits like ?? And the worst part is some of them are popular pick
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2020
    As gorgeous as all the monochromatic looks are, I don't know why people are confused about getting low scores. This forum complains week after week about off-theme looks, and the SYS call basically said to wear as many colours possible in one look.

I know it can be difficult to have enough items for the themes, but if you can do multiple full monochromatic looks, you can mix the items to be more colourful. There's loads of inspiration on this thread 💕
    @princessprecious girl I wholeheartedly agree with your statement. But, for a newbie player that's gonna be hard asf for them especially when they dont have enough exclusive clothing to get a decent score against their fierce competition. And its very rare to win opal and twilight dyes inside of these color dyes since were talking about creativity here stylewise. I opened up two color boxes and won one set of 10 twilight dyes. The second box that I've opened didn't had any opal or twilight dyes in them either. I feel like those two multicolored ones will be helpful for this rainbow colored themed especially when it comes down to the monochromatic holographic style.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts

I’ve never seen this dress before, have you guys? Where is it from? 

Does it do well in sys? 

Yes: agree
    no: lol 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.