⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 7/17/20 5⭐ Professional - Get Ready to Tap!⭐

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    kiki_k said:
    Decided to splurge and opened 5 boxes and got the entire outfit! It’s soooo cute, one of my most favourite looks in ages! I can pretend to be on holidays in Italy on the beach in Positano eating my body weight in gelato vicariously through this look... sigh. 🍦🇮🇹

@kiki_k Your doll looks so perfect in the GB outfit! And the description made me want to go to Italy right now; that’s exactly where I’d like to be!
  • FluffyMuffinFluffyMuffin Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    @kokokokonut amazon players don't have the earnables up for the event. Not just android. If you could put that in a report as well. Thank you 💝
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    yezx said:
    Tbh I don’t get why long time players should pay for that kollection? I don’t want to give 350+ kstars for items others got for free, it’s also hard for us to get those... Just give the feature to everyone just like you do with other free items...
    I mean, I don't think Glu will give us this Kollection for free because long term players are expected to have more stars, Kash, etc. 

Don't get me wrong, I'd like it to be free! But knowing Glu I highly doubt it. 
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

This is so unfair! I paid for this palette and it does not include all the items. Im so thankful i chose the 40 k-stars but i almost picked the hair with the hat. 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

Luckily I didn’t have to chase tooooo much. I couldn’t resist this outfit - it’s too cute!
    with @thallisa and @AngelineJ and pretending @Basak Is with us (I wish I could get players back who were accidentally deleted) 🥺
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    I almost picked the basket 😩 but at least I picked the an item ! The top is so cute and summery 💕 I told myself I wasn’t going to chase any items this weekend as I need to save as much as possible, especially with what’s coming with this update 👀

iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Glu has been notified. I would just finish the gig @dpeters so it doesn't mess with your achievements that require a 5 star finish.  Sorry this is hapoenjng to Android AND Amazon. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut! I did finish the gig before realizing the glitch :grimace:

Hope they fix it soon!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    yezx said:
    yezx said:
    Tbh I don’t get why long time players should pay for that kollection? I don’t want to give 350+ kstars for items others got for free, it’s also hard for us to get those... Just give the feature to everyone just like you do with other free items...
    I mean, I don't think Glu will give us this Kollection for free because long term players are expected to have more stars, Kash, etc. 

Don't get me wrong, I'd like it to be free! But knowing Glu I highly doubt it. 
    I get your point but it is actually “easier” for new players to get kstars, since they level up quicker, have way more achievements that still need to be completed,... I also think it is wrong to expect more stars from longer players, most of the time I have <300 stars lol 😅 If it was for kash sure, but not for kstars. Glu shouldn’t do what they “feel” like doing, they should just do the right thing and give it to all players 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I understand your point too! When I said "more stars" I meant all the stars from daily videos because a lot of old players are remaining free and have 20 videos a day.
    But now looking at it, yeah, I agree. We'll see but I'm not getting my hopes up tbh 😪

I also would like some compensation for the Android glitch 😕
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Sorry to everyone dealing with the glitch 😢 I hope they fix it soon!!

I actually managed to pick an item for once and I had all 4 items in my palette!! I shouldn’t be happy about this, this should be the norm! 😠
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Shoes in my free box then I decided to chase the whole outfit- got lots of dye and energy and lost about 400 kstars 😑 but i lovvve it! 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Could anyone actually provide us with this new kollection on their real, legit game? All I've seen is one screenshot grabbed from FB yesterday with unknown source.
    Wait until it's real thing in game. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @kiki_k Your doll looks so perfect in the GB outfit! And the description made me want to go to Italy right now; that’s exactly where I’d like to be!
    Oh thank you Rikk, that means a lot coming from you! Ugh I’m also here in 5 degree temps in Australia so a summer holiday in Italy would be extra amazing right now!! 
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts

Super fast this week. Spin all available kollections for once and got only energy 😭😂 So here we are with earnables 🤗
    IOS
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae Lemme cry in the corner 🥺

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    No event points added 🥺 just got done with the gig 😭 
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Could anyone actually provide us with this new kollection on their real, legit game? All I've seen is one screenshot grabbed from FB yesterday with unknown source.
    There are multiple screenshots tho, but you’re right about it possible being a glitch, at least I hope it is
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

its my first time getting event points in my gb and it sucks just as much as i thought it would.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    So are we gonna get free event points to make up for this or what?
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    yezx said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    There are multiple screenshots tho, but you’re right about it possible being a glitch, at least I hope it is
    That doll looks exactly the same to the one I’ve seen yesterday... do we have any other screenshots? 

iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts

I want to c r y this is the worst palette ever???????
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    I’m so happy with my pick!

🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.