⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 7/17/20 5⭐ Professional - Get Ready to Tap!⭐

Comments

• carolinakkhcarolinakkh Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Me looking at this thread like
    🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @LydiaKKH that’s the doll everyone starts with if you don’t choose to customize 😊 It’s definitely a different screenshot since the kstar amount is different and there is a different pose... Not saying that means it’s a different game, but it’s a possibility 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Afisemi_Kim3Afisemi_Kim3 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @Afisemi_Kim3 I dont have event points too
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I don’t know if this is the right time to post the items that I got, but yeah I got the co-ords in my free and paid boxes which is great! 🍊🍋

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    I'm like one click away from finishing the PATW event but I'm trying to wait until the very last second because I don't want to finish it in case I lose out on the glitched event points. Only got 2.5 hours left until the time runs out though and I'm concerned they won't be able to fix it in time -.-
    send happy thoughts to us android and amazon players plz!
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    yezx said:
    Tbh I don’t get why long time players should pay for that kollection? I don’t want to give 350+ kstars for items others got for free, it’s also hard for us to get those... Just give the feature to everyone just like you do with other free items...
    I mean, I don't think Glu will give us this Kollection for free because long term players are expected to have more stars, Kash, etc. 

Don't get me wrong, I'd like it to be free! But knowing Glu I highly doubt it. 
    i tbh would count myself as a long time player but all the time i was playing most of the time i barely had any stars.. of course it’s my problem because i didn’t know about watching videos for stars but still lol
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I'm so sad about this glitch, I want to start on my earnbles 😆 I saved energy from voting that's ready to be used!
    - Emmy
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I'm like one click away from finishing the PATW event but I'm trying to wait until the very last second because I don't want to finish it in case I lose out on the glitched event points. Only got 2.5 hours left until the time runs out though and I'm concerned they won't be able to fix it in time -.-
    send happy thoughts to us android and amazon players plz!
    I just finished it and then saw that I didn't get the big event stars 😭😭😭😭 went here to see if I'm the only one experiencing this. This thread has helped me keep my sanity cause I almost threw my phone after realizing I might have wasted energy 🥺
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts

We want to play too! I've been up since 5am waiting for this to be fixed 🤡😂
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    brom617 said:

We want to play too! I've been up since 5am waiting for this to be fixed 🤡😂
    I know right! I have 1 hour to go before my 40 stars gig finishes and I am just too nervous about it now 😬
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    No words ... 😢 I wanted the basket so bad, but not gonna chase

• JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @aprilhaine I submitted a ticket to the Glu Support team, although KoKo said that she contacted the team already. I encourage you to do the same so that if they do decide to gift the glitched players bonus event points as compensation or lower the amount of points required or something, you'll for sure be on the list of people who should be compensated!!
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

So I guess last week was just a fluke, and my streak of not getting a real prize in the free box continues. Sorry to those that got bad pallets :( 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Omg congrats @Chelsea123 on your ray of sunshine💖💖he is so rare and cutie, such a smol bean, i hope the future has many great things coming for him (and ofc you😜💖❣️)
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Its almost been 7 hours.....

...And still no response...

They definitely have to address this and compensate android/Amazon players. They can't try to sweep this under the rug.
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I love the entire outfit...should I keep going? I got 5 red dyes in my free box, by the way! I hope we get another red sys because I have so many red and orange dyes to get rid of!
    Like: Keep going!
    Awesome: Stop!

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited July 2020
    My 6hour gig was finished just now and of course I didn't get my 20 event points and definitely not the 40 event points Simon PROMISED me 🙂 But it's ok I guess since the items for the male dolls this week are (to me) *cough* hideous.
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    yezx said:
    @LydiaKKH that’s the doll everyone starts with if you don’t choose to customize 😊 It’s definitely a different screenshot since the kstar amount is different and there is a different pose... Not saying that means it’s a different game, but it’s a possibility 
    True, but I think someone would post it on forum at this point. 🤔 We have plenty of new players here. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • jaykkhjaykkh Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I wish I had more than 2 gb items in my box, but other than that I’m happy with the top🤩

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    malakk15 said:
    My 6hour gig was finished just now and of course I didn't get my 20 event points and definitely not the 40 event points Simon PROMISED me 🙂 But it's ok I guess since the items for the male dolls this week are (to me) *cough* hideous.
    Could you please screenshot the male's items selection? 🙏🏻 The phone where my male game is is not with me right now 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited July 2020
    If we finish the gig event will we get the points when the issue is fixed? Mine finishes in half an hour and I want to complete it now.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Got points in my free box, then the basket and the skirt. I opened other boxes and got red dye, then the shoes. Really wanted the top but I only have 12 k-stars now 😭

iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Kalinda is checking with the team to escalate the Event Glitch for us.   :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Glad I checked the forum before finishing the gig. Will wait a bit! Also so many things are happening right now wow 😅
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook