⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 7/17/20 5⭐ Professional - Get Ready to Tap!⭐

Comments

• malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @thesweetone Here you go! 

I only like 2 hairstyles but not crazy about them so I won't be sad if I don't have them
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited July 2020
    The Amazon update should be out shortly, and that should fix their situation, and Support and Kalinda are taking care of the Android issue

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • FluffyMuffinFluffyMuffin Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    The Amazon update should be out shortly, and that should fix their situation, and Suppirt and Kalinda are taking care of the Android issue

🤗 yay! Thanks koko!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Took two palettes but I got the basket 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited July 2020
    malakk15 said:
    @thesweetone Here you go! 

I only like 2 hairstyles but not crazy about them so I won't be sad if I don't have them
    Thank you! 💙 So when I finally have 100+ energy to reach the boxes quicker we get such run-of-the-mill selection :(
    The items last week were soo nice! I do like the blue boots, plaid pants and this blue coat though 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I can now see the earnables!!💖💖
  • nicole_evans1990nicole_evans1990 Registered Users 45 Posts
    do we not get any event points for nearly a whole day of not being able to earn any? 😭
  • MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    I legit thought I was the only one with this issue, I don’t want to spend 40 k stars just to get something I don’t really care for. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you're on Android and had trouble with the weekend event, does it work now? We tried to fix it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    are the people who finished the professional gig and didnt get the event points not going to be rewarded for it? I didnt get my points, so I didnt even open my free gb yet and I'm going to fall back because of the delay and I want to finish this even normally.
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
    I’m very aggravated! I just did my event points mission and they didn’t even count for the open box! 
    If you're on Android and had trouble with the weekend event, does it work now? We tried to fix it!
    Yes but I already did my event points and they didn’t go toward the open box.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Yay, it's working! 💙🌸
    There were 4 MINUTES left before the Simon's gig ends and I managed to complete it😅

And of course I didn't get an item 🤷🏻‍♀️ as always, despite all 4 items being in my palette. The set is cute, but I'd rather buy it with diamonds, I don't have a lot of stars atm.

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Guess who loves the item now that she sees them on her character? 😝✌🏼Me. Guess who also picked daily gift box shoes? Me
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

I didn't think the gb's were that exciting and I didn't care about this event that much but OMG earnables look too good on my doll I can't believe it 😂 I don't even care about the American flag colors now (no offense, I am not American) I am going to wear this all day every day 😂
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    i wanted the basket as soon as i saw the unofficial spoilers but i have no business chasing with only 50 stars. 😅 better luck next time i suppose, ugh. this palette is also terrible.

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I can see the event meter now. I do think those of us who finished the event gig before the fix should be compensated.
    clarizzo said:
    i wanted the basket as soon as i saw the unofficial spoilers but i have no business chasing with only 50 stars. 😅 better luck next time i suppose, ugh. this palette is also terrible.

I got the same thing on my android :( my palette had only two items
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I got Tarzentine Dye on my free GB!

Got the same thing as @LovelyEmma Forgot to take a screenshot so I’m just going to leave her picture in the quote 😊, except... I only had two gb items in my palette... 😅 which just proved to be a really bad box 

Edit: Spelling mistakes 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    Roxxxie said:
    @DebsAG Professional gigs include everything but parties and dates. So modeling, commercials, TV shows, reality shows, party appearances, etc. count. Currently there's a glitch going on for android users so that's probably why you didn't get any points. 
    @kkh_kylie The fastest way to get Professional Event points and Weekday Throwback points is through reality TV gigs. You can do two 3 hour gigs at Bel Air with full energy. It'll give you more points than doing 8 hour gigs. And to answer your question, VIP hangouts and parties don't count as professional gigs.
    Thank you so much doll ! You saved me
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Got kstars and going to keep them ☺️
    I like only basket but I’m good like this ☺️

iOS player 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm so glad I saved up energy and did Simon's weekend gig for nothing.
    Give everyone event points. 
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I was lucky enough to check the forum first before starting any gig, but I hate to read that lots of players lost their effort and energy without rewards. 
    👏🏾COM👏🏾 PEN 👏🏾SA👏🏾TIONS👏🏾
    And no, 10 flimsy energy bolts or some 5 drops of dye will not help the dolls who lost like 40~50 Event points, if not more.

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Imagine my excitement when I got 5 red dye in my weekend gift box. This is horrible! I am not wasting stars to chase any of these items.

@eggsandbananas @KalindaKing if dye is going to be included in gift boxes, it really should be a greater amount, 5 dyes is not enough to dye an outfit from top to bottom. Also, maybe consider letting us choose which dye we want from the weekend gift boxes. Nothing worse than tons of dye that you don’t want. 

iOS Doll