Saving for Black Friday 2020! ⭐️

Comments

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @Unwinter the charts look lovely, thank you so much  ! 💕 Have you gotten your results yet ? Fingers crossed ! 😊🤞
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @Unwinter thank you so much for doing this once again! it looks so amazing!! 🔥🥰
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Unwinter said:
    Finally and after a long long wait, here they are!!!!!! I counted everybody's initial update as there will be a new one very soon. I'd like to thank Lydia for putting up with my incredible delay with these! Bless her soul she's been so kind. I started work again so this is why I am not around much. If I've missed your name, please tell me! I am not entirely convinced with how the background turned out so i'll fix it soon but here we go! and welcome to the new dolls joining us! 

OMG THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!! YOU ROCK, GIRL!!!♥ 
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @Unwinter you're the best, I swear! ❤️ Don't worry about timing!
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @DearDelilah you're so sweet! Glad to be working on this again with all of you! 💖

@AmyMimi thank you! And not yet, they're really making us wait for some reason 😥 but thank you for asking 💕

@eligur thank you! Glad you like it 🥰

@Nath_2019 🥰🥰 thank you so much! 

@LydiaKKH right back at you! 🥰

Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @Unwinter the chart is absolutely beautiful!!!!! you did such an amazing job!! thank you so much🥰
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @Unwinter chart is awesome and you are awesome 🥳🥰
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @Unwinter THANK YOU THIS IS AMAZING!!!! You are an angel and highly appreciated ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @Unwinter it looks so beautiful, thank you for doing this,we appreciate it so much 💖💖

@eligur personally i managed to save 3000 k-stars for kimiversary and i only spend 1000+ because the items was the same as the kimiversary of 2019 (and also black friday's) so the most wanted items was already bought. 
    Some tips i use is:
    •then double offers are coming up, i try to complete them. (At least one, the last one i finished gave me 500 k-stars. *I don't remember if it was more or less sorry, my memory is like goldfish hehe😂)
    •i always start my job gigs every Friday so then VIP comes im available to finish them. (You can do it  on the weekend too,but friday is more safe bc you may forgot) 
    •Then vip comes i try to do many reality shows as i can (in different house so i can get k-stars by finishing achievements)
    •then throwback event starts the first two boxes i finish them by doing reality show in different house.
    •i buy the things i want on vip events (same for kollections but tbh is something rare because i always have bad kollections on vip event)
    •i don't try to chase items unless i want something baddd but i wait 2 days to be sure lol
    •and finally the easiest and forgetful:
    everyday i set alarm to watch videos😂
    @DelenaGovato are you android?😅 because the offers unfortunately aren’t that good for most ios users.. but i basically do the same things as you mentioned. i also managed to save around 3k for anniversary, but i was curious how others had 2k after it, when i managed to spend most of it and was left with around 1k ⭐️😅 and i also have an alarm for my daily videos, but i always turn it off and still forget about it lmaoo
    also i just spun a 20 ⭐️ kollection and spent about 200k, but at least i got some stars back 🙂

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    @eligur yasss im on Android
  • sardelis09sardelis09 Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    @Unwinter thanks so much for the chart, looks great!!
    Android player since March 2020
    Pronouns are she/her
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited July 2020

Back on with an update:) 239  
     P.s  the New chart looks lovely.   :)
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @Unwinter the chart looks beautiful! Thank you for your work! :)
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    @Unwinter Thanks so much for the chart! My old eyes had to squint a little bit but so glad to find my name included. 
    Second update 🥳

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    @ashleymedds @Victorian @beba13 @DelenaGovato @sardelis09 @dpeters @Loveflower01 thank you all!! So happy you're with us😊💞
    @MynameisDee82 sorry about that 😅😅 I tried to fit everybody's name on the same line so it could fit everyone but glad you like it💖
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    After Eggs helped me get back in the game, he was able to get back my progress from the Amazon tablet so I'm down to 104 but I also have my items from the last sale back so I wouldn't have to spend on them again instead getting other things during the next sale. 
    Platform: Android

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    idk about y’all but after the lackluster that is Kimiversary (i did buy a lot given it was my first) i feel like it’s harder to save for Black Friday? plus i remember how disappointing last year’s BF sale was so i’m not really motivated to save at all this time around.

i spent over 300 kstars during the recent vip opening Kimiversary boxes so i’m pretty much starting from 0. maybe i’ll save more in the upcoming months but now i’m just... meh 🤷🏻‍♀️ not really in the ‘saving’ headspace at the moment.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
    @StevieCurry I honestly agree. it was my first as well and I saved up over 2500 kstars but ended up spending most of it on kloset items and facial features that were half off not TB items. it made me upset knowing I didn’t chase a lot of GB items for the TB sale and it ended up being SO disappointing.... for black friday i’ll save but i’m definitely not going to skip out on GB items or kollections I really love these next couple of months!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier congrats on getting your game back! 

@StevieCurry I feel the same way! But since Glu apparently is trying to improve the game, hopefully we'll get a great Black Friday sale.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    I'm saving as much as I can but if there's something cute in GB I might try to get that (and with this update... if ypu know you know). Plus it's only July so chill.
    I think we'll be more into savings when fall arrives. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • LaraDeenLaraDeen Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Hi all! 
    I’m new to this game (I wonder when will I stop saying this lol). I just browsing around this forum and stumbled upon this thread and seems interesting. While I never experienced any Black Friday event (I only been playing about 3 months) but if it’s another sale like last 6th anniversary I want to join in this group! Last sale I had to spent my real money to buy stars and now I want to learn how to save it. 
    So how’s it work? I submit screenshot my current stars and update it every month or what? and how do you guys adding more stars besides managing business? 
    I really want to become a part of this cool forum because you guys are all awesomely cool 😎 
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @LaraDeen hi and welcome to the forum by the way.
    just so you know, the black friday sale is similar to the kimiversary. items from previous events are added to closet and there is a discount on regular closet items ( usually a 50% discount)
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• Sophia_KKHSophia_KKH Registered Users, Member 179 Posts
    @LaraDeen hey, welcome! 
    The best ways to save kstars is to watch daily videos, and do offers! Also you can get a lot of kstars by voting during the SYS events and in trendsetters, having business, completing achievements, leveling up, opening your daily gift boxes.
    THE MOST IMPORTANT THING is to only spend kstars in things that you believe are necessary! (And if you do, I recommend you to wait until VIP weekends) 
    That’s what I did for Kimiversary and I was able to save around a 1000 in less than two months 🙌🏻
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Slap me girls, I deserved it. Broke af again 🤦‍♀️
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @Unwinter I am just seeing your charts now, thank you for making these they look great. 
    iOS player since July 2014 
    did I just waste 160 kstars to only get the stupid overalls that I don’t even like? all to get an ICE CREAM CONE? yes. yes I did. 

• serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @ashleymedds I relate. I spent 120 kstars for the hair colour and had to keep my phone aside to stop chasing more. Ended up with 100 energies, lol.
    IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)