🗳️ 🌈 SYS -7/16/20 - Rainbow Realness (Look at all the Colors!)🌈

Comments

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    My group was going so good, no clear front runner and the top 5 was competitive and fun, went to sleep in third and woke up to a TB with almost 1000 points wearing all black in first place 🙄 
    In other news I'm almost at 15 diamonds and I'm pretty set on buying the sparkler so at least that's something to look forward to 😂
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited July 2020
    SDC93 said:
    livyx said:
    @SDC93 we’re in the same group! I was seeing your looks in the TS and thought they were really great 💛
    My first time being with a forum doll!! Which doll is you?  Our whole group has been being ROBBED on scores! @livyx
    @SDC93 I'm Olivia, currently 1st but I dont think it's gonna last 😅 And yes I agree, your looks deserve a lot more votes!
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    Looks 5 to 8. It's going to be hard staying in the top 5, but at least my scores have improved. 

*** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

Look 5-9 - been in first entire time and I realized with looks 1-5 average I wasn’t going to get last earnable if my scores didn’t improve. So I panicked and submitted look 6 as an extra look assuming it would tank. It was my best score yet and scores have been better since... so if I’m still in first and don’t get over taken with my 14th look I won’t submit my last free ticket. Want to try and play fair but I do love the  ts hair 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    my looks 2-8, really hoped the 5th one would score better. but so happy about the others 🥰

• astaasta Registered Users, Member 669 Posts
    Just spent all my kstars on this collection bc I’ve wanted the hair in forever, and ofc it was the last thing I got 🤦🏼‍♀️
    But on the bright side I also got two diamonds from voting?? Watched the video for double reward, it loaded like crazy and i got two?? insane 💎💎💎 😱
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Has anyone gotten a diamond(s) more than one weekend in a row? 

Agree - Yes, 2 SYS or more in a row
    Like - No
    Lol - I've only ever gotten ever gotten 1 or less. 
    Awesome - I've gotten more than one during the same SYS (not including double reward!)
    Could only press one, but it's agree and awesome for me. I've gotten a diamond for a couple SYS in a row and one time I (and several other dolls, iirc) got two diamonds. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    My looks 1-8! 💜

Very grateful for the 50s and also glad that my look with the earnable skirt scored pretty high. I was seeing it being popular pick but it still felt risky. Currently in the 2nd place! ☺️

• kttl4lifekttl4life Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    😭😭😭😭😭😭 super close call omggggg
  • kttl4lifekttl4life Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    These are my highest voted looks so far. All my over looks scored in the low 30s 😢 I have been struggling 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
     Ok she definitely deserves to be 1st!!! That look is     amazing😍🤩👍
    Oh I know her! She’s on fb as Ysabelle Sanchez; she’s a super sweet gal 😁
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    livyx said:
    SDC93 said:
    livyx said:
    @SDC93 we’re in the same group! I was seeing your looks in the TS and thought they were really great 💛
    My first time being with a forum doll!! Which doll is you?  Our whole group has been being ROBBED on scores! @livyx
    @SDC93 I'm Olivia, currently 1st but I dont think it's gonna last 😅 And yes I agree, your looks deserve a lot more votes!
    Oh my gosh your doll is so cute!  Every look you submit is ❤️ @livyx. I’m glad you over took the TB
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited July 2020
    My scores are going downhill :disappointed: highest has been 47 and I've tried everything. I don't know why but lately I can't seem to be able to score above low 40s, I don't know if it's the theme or because my doll doesn't wear the new makeup features (contour) or my looks are just lame and I'm in denial lol

Anyway, here are looks 5 - 8

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • sharonbp95sharonbp95 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    eligur said:
      just a friendly reminder-
    We love how excited you are about the weekly Show Your Style events! However, the threads tend to be long and we want to make it easier for forum users to scroll through and read the discussion. To streamline the posts, we suggest removing the picture(s) if you want to quote another player's post. You can simply react to the post or tag their name and write a comment. Keep in mind that many people read the forum on their phone and this way you can catch up faster! If you have any other ideas to improve the forum experience, let us know.

i dont want to not follow rules or things like this, but personally i like seeing pictures in quotes because it helps me remember what the looks were or what someone was talking about. i’d rather it take up more space than have to scroll back few pages to hopefully find what everyone was talking about.. but that’s just my personal opinion 😅 
    I was thinking the same thing! And I always read the forum on my phone
    iOS Player
    Add me https://www.facebook.com/sharon.kkh.7
    English isn't my first language
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Looks 7, 8 and 9!✨ Last week i couldn’t even break 50 so i’m really happy to be scoring 50+ again!
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    The phone calls would be more helpful if voters didn't ignore the phone calls completely. Even though they're still not great scores, I've done better with head to toe monochromatic looks than throwing different colors together. 
    P.S.- I never got the dyes I was supposed to get from dye boxes that support says were added in. They closed that conversation before I could even respond that the dye isn't there still. If this is what buying dye boxes is like when I play on my phone, I'm not using diamonds for that anymore. @KalindaKing Can this issue be resolved?
    Platform: Android

• annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    this is so out of my comfort zone that is making me tired

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.