🗳️ 🌈 SYS -7/16/20 - Rainbow Realness (Look at all the Colors!)🌈

Comments

• brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    Does anybody know when these heart earrings will become available for diamonds? 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I probably won’t get the last earnable but I guess my scores are picking up
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @brom617 these were from the January 2020 update, so I’d say next January!
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    @SaigeAnne I must have missed them. Thank you so much!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    livyx said:
    @SDC93 I didn’t even notice haha, but you’re right! I just hope we’ll stay in the top 5, it’s so rare now to end up 1st without buying tickets 🤞🏻

@livyx last week was the first time I was ever first, and I’ve started replaying in March with the country shutting down lol. I honestly think you can be #1 with the looks you’re serving. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    That may be a strange request but could anybody please show the bear dyed? 💙

(P.S. I wish we had brown and white dye! Imagine white and brown plushie bears. That would be so cute 🥺) 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @SDC93 you’re too nice, thank you 🥺 Your looks are amazing too! Haha I feel you, I think I got 1st 5 times since this format of SYS exists 🤷🏻‍♀️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
    livyx said:
    @SDC93 you’re too nice, thank you 🥺 Your looks are amazing too! Haha I feel you, I think I got 1st 5 times since this format of SYS exists 🤷🏻‍♀️
    @livyx my closet it’s pretty limited since I was playing the first year or so the game came out and thought that buying the Willow dress or the skyscraper dress was fashion lol. My first SYS was the one with the Elsa dress. 
  • Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    @thesweetone

Hope this helps! 

Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Look 7-8. Copied my 50+ look but it didn’t do as well this time, unfortunately. 😅

Amy136602 said:
    @thesweetone

Hope this helps! 
    Thank you so much! 🐻❤️
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Me looking for the sparkler in the voting booth:
    Top 30 Looking Around GIFs  Find the best GIF on Gfycat
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    Looks 6-9, currently in 3rd

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Look 9-10. Currently 3rd, Won’t get the hair cuz the doll in 1st has bought tickets,😢

After a month or more of saving diamonds for an aura, I caved and got this beautiful dress. I also got a dye box...or 4. No opal or twilight :(. Love this dress, looks great in every color!
    @LizzieKath are you on Android or IOS? 
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    edited July 2020
    My SYS is glitching out 🥺 I had two tickets i submitted my first ticket and its been hour’s and my look hasn't blacked out to say voting has finished so i submit my second ticket come back to see how many votes it go and my look has disappeared can’t see how well its done but the look is showing up on the ranking? Do i just wait for it to sort it self out or write to support?  

Update: now my looks have the heart aura around them even tho i don’t own it aha what’s going on 😂😂
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Someone send this hair to me please, it is from a November 2018 reality event.

I play on ANDROID

English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

Btw guys we have an amazing thread https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5457764/looking-for-an-item-for-diamonds-during-an-sys/p32 where you can ask others to submit an item you want! ❤️ It's way easier than navigating the main SYS thread and is a quick way to find an item ☺️
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Oops 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Looks 5-9

Giddy to be back in my usual score range, it’s been so long!!! Hoping it’ll last... 🙈😅
    Took a risk with #9 cuz it’s a darker dress, but I really wanted to use it for once. Probably would’ve done a little better if it were rainbow dyed but I’m not willing to risk all my hard-earned diamonds for more. Besides, there are better things to buy in the voting booth!
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @LizzieKath that was me yesterday! 😆 I even found the sparkler, but my fingers were on auto pilot and I voted for the look instead of getting the sparkler 🤣😅😭 I found it a few minutes later though! Good luck to you!😍
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    6-10 🌈 Still can't figure out what voters want, used almost all my opal dye hoping to boost my scores because I'm so in love with the trendsetters hair but it didn't really pay off... I'm just so beyond confused because the same/similar looks normally get 50+... I just feel super defeated by this event lately.

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • kkhKaunainkkhKaunain Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Forgot to take a screen shot but I got a diamond!!!! Guys if it says please wait then it means the you'll get a diamond
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @thesweetone I am on iOS!
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.