🗳️ 🌈 SYS -7/16/20 - Rainbow Realness (Look at all the Colors!)🌈

Comments

• kkhKaunainkkhKaunain Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    edited July 2020
     YAY!! I'm 3rd two ticket buyers but at least I'll get that dress🥰
    Edit: Never mind I'm 6th again🙄🙃🤦🏻‍♀️ I'll actually never get that pretty colorful dress 😓😢
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @thesweetone I am on iOS!
    Uh oh, I'm on Android otherwise I wouldve submitted it for you! But I'm sure that IOS dolls will help you out ❤️ Good luck! 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    @thesweetone No worries and thank you for being so kind!  
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• lilkimlilkim Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Congrats to DUMBEST person ever- ME lol
    I accidentally restarted my game, which means I lost all of the stuff I had hahahah
    So wish me luck in this SYS because I literally have nothing to wear hahahah
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Looks 8-10

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @thallisa it was payday Friday and since I don’t go out and do anything anymore I have been buying diamond packs and I got those hairs and another one that I loved - I’m weak and have no self control when it comes to good hair in this game lol 😆 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    6-10 🌈 Still can't figure out what voters want, used almost all my opal dye hoping to boost my scores because I'm so in love with the trendsetters hair but it didn't really pay off... I'm just so beyond confused because the same/similar looks normally get 50+... I just feel super defeated by this event lately.

Your looks are beautiful! I feel the same way, can't figure out voters or the voting booth 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Hey guys, I need some help. I just was able to get started cause I had a health issue, but I need a quick update. I have some tickets I’ve been saving up. I don’t know if I should bother though except I like the ts 
    is it mainly agree-gowns, like-monochromatic, awesome- rainbow or lol- skip it, don’t bother with the stress. Are ppl fighting for the hair a lot? Thanks
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @mandamay76Same here! Since I don’t spend money on stuff that I used to do pre-pandemic anymore, I’ve been treating myself with diamond packs and getting a lot of older stuff that I’ve always wanted lol At least our dolls have a little bit of fun 😂
    @thallisa yes! Someone needs to have fun I guess it’s our alter egos lol 😆 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @lilkim it didn’t let you restore your progress?
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    amazing looks @buriteri! so blown away by how creative and different your looks are 😍 scores are very well deserved! 💞

(look 8 also deserves a 50+ though!!)
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Thank you so much @StevieCurry! You’re so sweet 🥺 The crayon box outfit, look 8, was my favorite haha 😊
  • Summer23Summer23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    @mandamay76 @thallisa it’s good to know I’m not alone 😅 I was having an internal crisis over how much money I spent on diamonds recently lol! 
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 30 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
    I was bored and clicked on button for game restoring. I wanted to start new game as male and also to keep current game. But when I started it switched me on same FB profile, so I lost all progress lol 
    Now I'm playing again as female and I'm still thinking should I keep playing or no hahahaha
    lilkim said:
    I was bored and clicked on button for game restoring. I wanted to start new game as male and also to keep current game. But when I started it switched me on same FB profile, so I lost all progress lol 
    Now I'm playing again as female and I'm still thinking should I keep playing or no hahahaha
    Sorry I'm so bad with explaining things, but I hope you understood point hahahah
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    @kayayem I just realized we’re in the same TS group! I’ve been admiring your doll all along, and didn’t even realize it was you until I just saw your posted looks a few pages back. You’re doing great sweetie 💖 lol
    @lilkim dang. That sucks! I’m sorry about that!
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts

Found my twin in the voting booth and it freaked me out lol! And  I know this has to be a forum doll in the green I’m still learning new faces after the update lol!

Oh wow! That looks exactly like my doll! I think the only difference is she is wearing the contour? The face is so small it’s hard to tell. 
    I play on iOS 
    @IzzaBee I thought it might be you but wasn’t sure! Everyone changed their looks up and I thought it maybe someone from here but maybe not! My twin isn’t on forum that I know ! 
    I need 50s to be able to get the last earnable. Tbh I probably won’t get it or be in the top 5 but I mean 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • ShiviShivi Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Looks 6-10
  • HeyEllaHeyElla Registered Users, Member 95 Posts
    edited July 2020
    7-10:

Currently 4th place... behind three TB with 600-800 points... hope I stay in the top 5! 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.