• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    💙❤️

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited July 2020
    L🤡M🤡A🤡O

pt2

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited July 2020
    After playing almost every day, for the last 2 years, I have just finished all the storylines. What a emotional moment lol 😭

Can someone help me now? How often do you get those calls? And what should I do now during tb events? I will now do my businesses more, but I mean like are his random 3h gigs worth doing etc? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @yezx i usually get them almost everyday, or a few days a part. but you definitely should do them, because you get the event points and you’ll be able to get some stars out of it 😅
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I love both of those lips! I switch between those and the glitter lips bc I'm indecisive lol. The ones on the right I often use for darker lipsticks bc it really makes the color pop. Like the red and the deep red lipstick that's from a kollection looks so good matte (sorry I can't remember the name of the kollection) look really good on those lips. Aside from making the kloset lips customizable, I wish we could purchase the lip line feature of the right lips bc I love how the colors look on them!
    - Emmy
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @yezx he calls me for kstar gigs probably every couple days. I would definitely do the kstar gigs you get to open a gift box after the gig that could have 1-10 kstars in them but the other gigs that aren't kstar gigs, he calls with them literally every time you finish one of them. If you want to do them, that's up to you but unless it says it's a kstar gig you won't get stars for it. You'll get event points from them if you do them. 
  • AnnYaAnnYa Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    @AnnYa you have to wait one year to be able to buy them with diamonds:(♥️

Thank you @DelenaGovato 😔♥️

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    i’ve never understood why the beauty mark lips aren’t customisable when they use them in a different colour for the kkw contour promo 🥴

iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    didn’t think I would get to it till tomorrow, but I just got the hair 💓

• ZarahZarah Registered Users, Member 498 Posts
    Just finished the event! And I hopped in to see everyone’s amazing outfits. So, here is mine:

I love the hair the most 🥰
                                   🦋iOS Player🦋
    *in Olaf’s voice* let’s be friends! Pm me and we can take it from there.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited July 2020
    The more I look the more I like this hair. But maybe we have something similar from past events? 😊

iOS player 

Random, but what action do I have to do for this? Pivot?

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @yezx pivot. But it always appears later and probably the hardest to trigger. 
    IOS Player 
    Thank you @TrashleyKKH !

Make kkh great again: 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Got the hair, I think it's adorable

Only thing I didn't really like this weekend was the earnable skirt bc the waist looks too big. Also couldn't resist chasing the basket, ended up finding the top. Thank goodness bc having the skirt without the top was bothering me. Now I'll actually use it.

- Emmy
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

I feel like myself with this hair!!! So cute😊
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Restyled using some more July 4th themed items! I can finally use the earrings and heels I got from throwback boxes!

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Happy Birthday @julia19 🥳🥳 hope you have a great one ! 😊💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I got the hair since hours ago so I'm now doing gigs that help get through achievement levels. The hair will be useful in the summer theme SYS, which hopefully isn't as much of a nightmare as the last 2 SYS have been. But I'm not holding my breath about that.
    Platform: Android

Oh wew hahahahah 😂 basically my experience with this game in 1 picture!

Make kkh great again: 
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @julia19 happy birthday!! Have a great day! 🦋💕
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @yezx you’re lucky here!!😂 i usually get 1star(except that one time i got 10👏) lmaoo
    took it super slow this week, kept doing 8hr shows to get my hype it up achievement up and finally reached the end haha but what’s the point getting these stars when you already got all the items? that makes me exhausted, because there could be some mystery boxes at the end.. 👀

• julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    @AmyMimi @woahbabesursotoxic thank you 💕😊
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @julia19 you’re welcome 😊 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts

First time finishing an Professional Event, GO ME! 😂😂❤️ 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH so true! Glamorous Hollywood is definitely the perfect way to describe those lips
    ✨👁👄👁✨

@Bear_KKH thank you! and I completely agree about the lip line feature — It really looks so good with so many different colors!

@PixiDust omg I’ve never noticed this before 😭 I really wish they were customizable, they’d be so gorgeous in so many colors! Same with the NARS lips too
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hey guys, ive been kinda absent from.the forum because well my internet router broke after YEARS of having it and guess what... I cant play KKH!!! Ive only made the GB and im sad beacuse i LOVED the earnables sooo mutch 😭😭😭
    BTW im writting this via my.phone and using my phone data, cuz i got no internet router entil Monday morning x.x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020