🗳️ 🌈 SYS -7/16/20 - Rainbow Realness (Look at all the Colors!)🌈

Comments

• Arabella004Arabella004 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I think I voted for @thesweetone, you were the popular pick!

Android platform
    Add me on fb 💕
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I think I voted for @thesweetone, you were the popular pick!
    Yes, it was me! 😊 Thank you so much! 💛
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Looks 9-12! 💜
    My scores went down ☹️
    Should've stuck with the glittery TB dress in the look 9. The dress from the Flower Power SYS kinda underperformed - first 41 vote, now 40. 🥴

• lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    i’m currently 10th, i’ve missed a few tickets because i’ve been so busy but i’m hoping i can at least pull through and get the dress🌈
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    missed a ticket bcos i was so busy today i wish we could stack to three 😭
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    HAPPY RESULTS COME IN FAST AND YOU NOW CAN MYSTERIOUSLY FINALLY BREAK 50 DAY! 🎉
    chey said:
    @kayayem I just realized we’re in the same TS group! I’ve been admiring your doll all along, and didn’t even realize it was you until I just saw your posted looks a few pages back. You’re doing great sweetie 💖 lol
    Wow!!!! Hi!!!!! Thank you, you are so sweet @chey ! I see you lookin’ all cute too! May the odds be ever in our favor to stay top 5 today! 🥰
    edited July 2020
    Idk why double post
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @dpeters 🥺 awww thanks so much for the compliment 💕 Your looks are sooo stunning, you deserved much higher scores! They're all so fun and creative! I especially love look 4! 💚
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

I got my first 50!!!!
    I missed a ticket tho.. I usually miss one because of work and falling asleep..
    I hope this will be the first time i get to the last earnable tho😍
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    got the top with my 13th look 🌈 will have to live out my rave fantasy through my doll since covid-19 has halted any sort of event 😭

✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
    edited July 2020
    Another double post not sure what’s happening!
    edited July 2020

looks 9-13. I went full gown in look 11, just wanted to see what would happen 😬 I love look 13, just love the hair so much! 

ETA: got the top with my 13th look

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Photo evidence for everyone for when a ticket buyer (the two below me) passes me in the last hour 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Sometime has been wrong with my game since I switched to playing on my phone. None of the non-clothing earnables appear in my game after I claim them. I won't be able to buy anything for diamonds if I never receive any. 
    Platform: Android

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    edited July 2020
    as much as i love the theme i hate this sys cause nothing works for me, my highest score is 47 and i don't know what to do anymore :(
    Also, i spends so much time in the voting booth yesterday and still didnt get a diamond, i don't remember the last sys when i got one...
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @lilkim you’re welcome 😊but yeah I’d be pretty mad too, you’ve put a lot of time into that game
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    I have yet to score a 50, won’t be getting the earnable top
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I definitely won't be getting the earnable top and at least the top 4 in my group are definitely very obvious ticket buyers (because their scores are well above what someone would have with the 14 tickets). I'm not completely sure about the 5th based the score, but it's possible the entire top 5 is. Goodbye another TS dress I'm not getting.
    Platform: Android

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.