🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
edited July 2020 in KKH General Discussion

Hey Hey Hey.  Wake Up Sleepy Head. There's a new/old event thingy starting tomorrow and you have to help.

Darn it.  I can't tell if she's faking it or not.

No, I don't think that's necessary Khloe, but thank you. :) 
Ok, I'll remind us all  what Kalinda said about this Trial feature that begins tomorrow for some randomly selected players.
KalindaKing said: Starting next week, it will be possible to earn prizes from old Show Your Style events that you may have missed! We will run Show Your Style events from Monday @ 10 AM EST to Thursday @ 10 AM EST for the next few weeks. You will have seen these themes in the past and you can win prizes through gift boxes. When you open a gift box, you may get a clothing prize or you may get diamonds, k-stars, dye or energy. Like a throwback box, the clothing may come from any previous Show Your Style event. For example, the first weekday Show Your Style event is Art Gallery Opening and you could win clothing from another Show Your Style event.This will be for randomly selected players, so not everyone will have access right away. We realize this is something you’re probably all interested in, but we’re releasing it to select players first because it’s new.  
So we'll all find out tomorrow at 10 a.m. Eastern who has been selected for this test.  :)  Good luck and the usual Weekday TB Thread will open later today.  Happy Sunday Dolls. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456757

Comments

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Im nervous but also excited for this, finger crossed i hope i get picked
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    omg pls let me be picked, im stressed because of this game lol 
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    so exciting!! hope to get chosen but if not i'll be living vicariously through this thread ✨
    best of luck all, and may the odds be ever in our favour! 🍀🍀
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I actually won’t mind if I don’t get picked. I’m just happy we finally get this and I might get infamous Lana Del Ray’s dress! 🙈❤️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I can’t wait to see how this event will work!! I wonder if the prizes will be from that specific event or all past sys events, or only ones from over a year ago
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Good luck tomorrow @LydiaKKH 💕

not getting my hopes up, because I never got picked for those other trials, but it would be welcome especially since I’m out of storylines lol 😂 however I’m very grateful this feature got added and I hope we can all take our shot next update A̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶f̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶k̶o̶l̶l̶e̶c̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶s̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ 😍
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    @yezx thank you! 💕 I hope you'll be picked up this time because I know you'll share it with others (especially on IG). 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    edited July 2020
    This sounds interesting 🤗 But I wonder will they choose guy dolls too since we don't have many prized items in SYS 😧
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Good luck to anyone who may get picked!! Hopefully this weekday SYS will soon get it’s kinks and glitches out so that we may all enjoy it in one months time 😊 (or possibly sooner? 👀😂)

Wow! Good luck @LydiaKKH!! I know how nervous I was for my own defense so I’m wishing you the best 💖
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:

I can't wait for Monday and at the same time I'm SOOO STRESSED about it since last week! I have my master's defence at 10am and at 4pm new SYS is coming out. I hope to be officialy a graduate with my master degree in one hand and new SYS on my iPhone in the other. 😅
    Omg, good luck babe, i hope it goes well and you'll have your masters.
    I cant imagine how stressful it has to be especially in the situation the world is right now.
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @LydiaKKH Good luck my dear! Everything will be OK ♥
    grada said:
    LydiaKKH said:

I can't wait for Monday and at the same time I'm SOOO STRESSED about it since last week! I have my master's defence at 10am and at 4pm new SYS is coming out. I hope to be officialy a graduate with my master degree in one hand and new SYS on my iPhone in the other. 😅
    Omg, good luck babe, i hope it goes well and you'll have your masters.
    I cant imagine how stressful it has to be especially in the situation the world is right now.
    Thank you and @Katya! 💖 It is so strange and stressful indeed because I have my defence remotely on MS Teams. My university is still closed  due to virus, so I was only allowed to enter it last week to drop off my printed out master thesis and books in special drop-offs, without any contact with others. I haven't seen my proffesor or anyone else from my studies since 10th of March. I would never imagine finishing my education like that...

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I want it so bad and I’m off tomorrow so I can focus 😭
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I’ve never been this excited for a monday 😆
    good luck to everyone ✨ 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Is there a phone call from @KalindaKing
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I hope many forum dolls get the weekday SYS so we can have a great feedback on the whole experience! Can't wait to see how it goes and for everyone to get it someday 😊

@LydiaKKH good luck, I'm sure you will nail it! What are you studying?
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Now I'm going to go through old sys pictures to see all the clothes I've missed. I'm so excited for this🎉🎉🎉
    @livyx thank you! I study at university of economics and business and my major is project management.

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @LydiaKKH oh I admire you, I'm a law student and we had some courses on economics, business and accounting, definitely not my jam, I find it so hard to understand 😂
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @livyx I adimer you, because I find law very interesting, but hard to learn. You must memorize a lot of things.  Accounting is not that bad, but you have to remember all rules etc. (it wasn't that easy to study during pandemic) 
    @livyx ahahah it goes both ways! I had some courses about law (like company and commercial law) but studying it all would be too much for me. I prefer to undestand things and put it in my own words than learn everything by heart. Plus I mostly did projects and business cases than any counting, so that was cool. 😅

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I've missed so many SYS items. Before I found the forum, I didn't really know how it worked or knew the schedule for it. I'd love the chance to get some of those old prizes! I'm crossing my fingers that somehow I'll get chosen. Good luck everyone. 

If anyone gets a call or notification on their game, update the forum 😊
    - Emmy
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    edited July 2020
    so many of you studying law/business/economics. and i myself am studying business english and i found the parts with business particularly to be very hard 😅 probably because of the “teachers”, but it is really fun tho! and as mentioned by @Katya so much to remember!! i wouldn’t imagine myself in only business or such studies, because i can barely remember anything lmao
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I'm assuming it's not necessarily the same items? I don't remember what I earned from this event the first time around.
    Platform: Android

• VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    The question is will we be able to have that blonde hair color in the boxes too? I want it so bad 😩
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Good luck @LydiaKKH ! 🍀 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Here’s hoping I get picked because I’ve restarted my game multiple times over the years I’ve played. I’m still moaning over that one SYS in winter 2018 with the icicle blue dress, choker, and snowy hair. I lost all those items when I switched from my iPad to my phone a year ago, and I really want them back. 🤞🏼
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.