🗳️ 🌈 SYS -7/16/20 - Rainbow Realness (Look at all the Colors!)🌈

Comments

• BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 1 - 4 

Looks 5 - 8 

Looks 9 - 11

I feel completely disappointed about my scores 😩
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This whole thing has been a disappointment and seeing other forum members get bad scores for good outfits annoys me.
    Platform: Android

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
     Look 1-13
    i just needed 2 more votes to get the last earnable

Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Photo evidence for everyone for when a ticket buyer (the two below me) passes me in the last hour 

Well that took less time than expected... before all the votes for my 13th look even came in
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I am not putting another dime into this game again. 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Photo evidence for everyone for when a ticket buyer (the two below me) passes me in the last hour 
    Well that took less time than expected... before all the votes for my 13th look even came in
    She's not even on theme : (
  • Vale_LeeVale_Lee Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Look 13th, hope it does well 🤞🏼
    Like it or not?

IOS Player✌🏼
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I’m still at first place. And that’s crazy because my group was so super chill from this morning. Like 10minutes ago I was 100 away from 2nd place. But there is doll who now submitting looks and going next to me. 
    @samaaanthaaa  I know how you feel, I have been in this situation too not that long ago and I think this going to happen again 😞
    edit: I’m still 100 away. I saw her getting votes but then it stopped. I’m so in panic that I’m overreacting 🙈😂
    iOS player 

• RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    There's this doll who keeps trying to take 1st place. They keep wearing black, white, grey and gold. So anything but color. Judging by their makeup and their clothing, they're a new player. I have seen so many good looks from new players, so them being new is no excuse just to wear shades and not anything remotely colorful. 
    The looks bring them lower scores so they don't hold the #1 spot for too long. But it is frustrating to see 1st place not be on theme, especially when the requirement for this SYS is color. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    girl, you’re not even on theme, but winning. you can chill now 🙂

• ashyyyboobooashyyybooboo Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Very on theme, ladies. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I didn't get a chill group at all. More like the most competitive group ever.
    Platform: Android

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Oh wow where’s the color? Luna is serving up some beautiful looks, so are the other girls but yet this happens? Sucky that you have to buy your way to the top
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Looks 11-13
    FINALLY hit 50! Super happy. I'm in 3rd behind 2 buyers and I'm hoping to get ahead of one!

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    It’s out of order but looks 1-13. There were a few ticket buyers in my group but I’m the only one consistently scoring high so I’ve been in first since Friday evening. I’d really love to win first as I love the hair but I’m pretty sure that’s not going to happen. The main ticket buyer keeps submitting the same basic looks to try and keep up with me. This morning after submitting my two looks I was a good ways ahead of everyone but I just checked and now she’s only 18 points behind me😑 I’ll be glad when this is over lol
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Looks 10-13. I’m probably not even gonna bother entering my final ticket as I can’t get the top and I doubt I’d finish in top 10 the way it stands so can’t be bothered with it.

I play on iOS
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Looks 10-13. I’m probably not even gonna bother entering my final ticket as I can’t get the top and I doubt I’d finish in top 10 the way it stands so can’t be bothered with it.
    Your looks are so beautiful and unique, you 100% deserved to be in top 5! ☹️
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    All my looks scored <50 but i’m #2, so i’m definitely not getting the hair but at least i got the dress and a diamond right before giving up on voting

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited July 2020
    The doll who wasn’t even in top 5 or so appeared. I hate this!! 
    And this is her super colorful rainbow look 😒

Edit: she just submitted more and it’s all black look 😞 
    iOS player 

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Stupid me thought I would get an eazy group if started late. Nope, ended up with 4 ticket buyers🤦🏼‍♀️
  • lilkimlilkim Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Hey, I know that this question has nothing to do with SYS, but I wanted to ask will this week or soon be some boxes with clothes? 😄💕
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

very close game for top 3 aaaaah 😟😟 i love colorful hairstyles and i really really like the TS hair... i also have no idea what look to post for my last ticket 🥺 wish me luck y’all 😭🍀🙏🏻🙏🏻
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • squidashiansquidashian Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    title: rainbow realness
    background: casual outdoor park
    kim’s call: as many colors as possible

forum dolls: monochromatic gowns

this isn’t meant to be an attack on anyone, but i do think it’s a bit hypocritical that forum dolls complain nearly every week that the voting booth is not on theme. another doll mentioned somewhere that if dolls didn’t panic and start using gowns, the voting booth would improve. all of your looks were beautiful, but a lot of them were not on theme per the background and call. i think if we all worked together for a few weeks, we could change sys for the better. glu can’t control the popular looks in the voting booth, but we can!
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    Does anyone know if this does good in show your style events?
    like -Yes
    lol - No
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Idk what to do about this theme. I’m 20 points away from the last earnable and in 7th place. Lol this theme was not my cup of tea
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.