๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ”KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux๐ŸŽจ

Comments

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @Katya @LydiaKKH haha I understand, law seems scary at first but when you learn all the vocabulary it's not that bad! You don't have to know everything by heart - of course there are some rules you need to know, but there is a lot of reasoning you have to do, and that's why I love law so much. But yeah, anytime I see numbers I panic, so I always admire people who study things like economics, accounting, physics, mathematics etcย ๐Ÿ˜…

@eligur business english seems really interesting! Anything related to language or business always fascinated me
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Yay! To be honest, I donโ€™t really mind not being picked since I donโ€™t really have any items I want or there are very few and I can live without them haha...so Iโ€™m happy for anyone who gets picked! ๐Ÿ˜Šโค๏ธ And hope that will enjoy this new feature and share with us as much as possible!ย 
    iOs playerย 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @Suri_Madden hope you get the dress, they are really cool and always score well in SYS ๐Ÿ˜Š although I donโ€™t use them that much since I try to avoid using gowns when itโ€™s not appropriate ๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

iOs playerย 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Can't wait for tomorrow! I have so many questions about how this is going to work!
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    @LydiaKKH wow how exciting for you ! Good luck ! ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Fingers crossed a good amount of forum dolls are picked ๐Ÿคž the anticipation !
    iOS ๐Ÿ˜Š
    A+++
    ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    livyx said:
    @Katya @LydiaKKH haha I understand, law seems scary at first but when you learn all the vocabulary it's not that bad! You don't have to know everything by heart - of course there are some rules you need to know, but there is a lot of reasoning you have to do, and that's why I love law so much. But yeah, anytime I see numbers I panic, so I always admire people who study things like economics, accounting, physics, mathematics etcย ๐Ÿ˜…

@eligur business english seems really interesting! Anything related to language or business always fascinated me
    it is super interesting!! and because english is my second language itโ€™s much more fun. of course iโ€™m more interested in the language part, (currently iโ€™m learning Spanish because iโ€™ll have it next year and will start learning swedish later)ย but learning about business will help me in life as well๐Ÿ˜
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If I get picked somehow, I hope it's just items we earn because my weekend SYS hasn't worked right it comes to claiming anything beside the unforunately low waisted skirt. You're going into storage, skirt.
    Platform: Android

• lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    I'm so exited to see how this event works!! Wishing everyone luck in the selection process tomorrow ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ€
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    The prizes are not those of the orig Art gallerYSYS. ย Itโ€™s my understanding that the prizes are any SYS/TS(?) prizes that you missed. During this Art Gsmmery SYS, you could sin Ravidhibg in Red Prozes, flower power, mellow Yellow......any you donโ€™t already have. ย 
    Are you drunk ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Lol I think Koko uses talk to text, sheโ€™s mentioned it before it regards to any typos. Plus itโ€™s 1:30 pm on the east coast of USA, something tells me Koko isnโ€™t drunk on a Sunday afternoon๐Ÿ˜‚
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im really curious to see how this plays out!!!
    I hope the people who get picked enjoy and show us it looks like ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    jhabs said:
    The prizes are not those of the orig Art gallerYSYS. ย Itโ€™s my understanding that the prizes are any SYS/TS(?) prizes that you missed. During this Art Gsmmery SYS, you could sin Ravidhibg in Red Prozes, flower power, mellow Yellow......any you donโ€™t already have. ย 
    Are you drunk ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Lol I think Koko uses talk to text, sheโ€™s mentioned it before it regards to any typos. Plus itโ€™s 1:30 pm on the east coast of USA, something tells me Koko isnโ€™t drunk on a Sunday afternoon๐Ÿ˜‚
    No judgements here if she is ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‚ I hate talk to text, mine always ends up like this ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts

Everything crossed that my game gets picked ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I canโ€™t wait til we all get this feature. That white hair has been something Iโ€™ve wanted for ages! As much as Iโ€™d love to be in the test group, I suspect I wonโ€™t be. Canโ€™t wait to see how it all goes for the lucky chosen ones.
    I play on iOS
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Today i had a dream that it was monday and i wasnโ€™t picked ๐Ÿ˜ข hope itโ€™s not premonitory
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Iโ€™m excited for this new SYS! I hope lots of people get picked ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Thereโ€™s so many handhelds i want from previous SYS ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’•
  • skyfall205skyfall205 Registered Users, Member 104 Posts
    Oh Man, I hope I get picked!! I started playing less than a year ago so all these SYS items would be amazing ๐Ÿ˜ญ Iโ€™m really interested to see how this works!
    โญ Arielย โญ
    IOS Playerย โ—‹ Since Dec '19ย โ—‹ A+++ โ—‹ย Lvl 41
    Can someone share all the SYS earnables and TS itens since this new SYS format started???
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I posted them in the update thread!ย 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    @helcabu thank you doll ๐Ÿ’• I really loved the dress but I just started playing the game after several years and had no clothes whatsoever to even try to compete ๐Ÿ™ˆ itโ€™s so beautiful!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    Good luck to everyone, I never get picked for these kinds of things so I donโ€™t have my hopes up ๐Ÿ˜‚ excited for it regardless!
    Hannah ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Violet is my doll. iOS player โœจ
    ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ทโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ–ค
    PM me for FB add info! Letโ€™s be friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Today i had a dream that it was monday and i wasnโ€™t picked ๐Ÿ˜ข hope itโ€™s not premonitory
    Dreaming about the game is Darkside Doll. ย ย  Welcome. Come on over dolls. ย We need to add more to the list of signs youโ€™re addicted.ย  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Until last week I thought I wouldn't have much time for a new sys anyway since I'll be working. So I hoped I wouldn't be picked and give another deserving doll a chance. But now they just gave us forced off days again so I'll be 100% free. I know the chance to be picked is tiny but now would be perfect time to keep me busy, so please Gluย ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿฅบ
    Regardless, I'm excited to play the new sys in a few weeks' time if all goes wellย ๐Ÿคž
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    edited July 2020
    When do we know weโ€™re selected ? Right after the main sys is finished or itโ€™ll start at night at the same time the main sys usually starts ?ย 

Okay just got the answer, thanks ๐Ÿ˜Šย 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Are you drunk ๐Ÿ˜‚
    No judgements here if she is ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‚ I hate talk to text, mine always ends up like this ๐Ÿ˜‚
    The only drinking I do now is virtually through my doll. ย I have spinal damage and the medication I take would knock me out if I took any alcohol. ย But talk to text gets me everytime. ย Then I go to fix it manually, and it saves the typo. ย So next time I go to Type ravishing, it tries to โ€˜autocorrectโ€™ the right spelling to the previous wrong one.
    i speak too fast. ย I had to talk fast for radio, and itโ€™s hard to unlearn. ย I even use inflection as if ย the damn thing knows if Iโ€™m excited or happy. Lol . ย I knew it wasnโ€™t accusatory, I saw the smiley. ;).ย 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    jhabs said:
    @LovelyEmma I posted them in the update thread!ย 
    I tough u missed some itens!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.