🗳️ 🌈 SYS -7/16/20 - Rainbow Realness (Look at all the Colors!)🌈

Comments

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    title: rainbow realness
    background: casual outdoor park
    kim’s call: as many colors as possible

forum dolls: monochromatic gowns

this isn’t meant to be an attack on anyone, but i do think it’s a bit hypocritical that forum dolls complain nearly every week that the voting booth is not on theme. another doll mentioned somewhere that if dolls didn’t panic and start using gowns, the voting booth would improve. all of your looks were beautiful, but a lot of them were not on theme per the background and call. i think if we all worked together for a few weeks, we could change sys for the better. glu can’t control the popular looks in the voting booth, but we can!
    People complain about the voting booth not being on theme when, for example, the theme and call is suggesting to use casual clothes, and the popular looks are gowns. I think that on this theme there is no limitations, you can use gowns or casual items, and I saw both being popular picks and scoring well. I don’t see any hypocrisy this SYS, but maybe I understood your post wrong 🤔
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    The theme is COLOR. So what if  we are doing monochromatic 🙃 thats still color and rainbow. We complain when the theme is casual and its gowns. Like yeah it gets annoying that theres hardly any creativity. 
  • katherineKKHkatherineKKH Registered Users, Member 165 Posts
    Looks 1 - 4 

Looks 5 - 8 

Looks 9
    I feel completely disappointed about my scores 😩
    You totally deserved better scores. I just loved so much all your looks and your doll is really pretty (: 💖
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

This is my best score... this has been an awful SYS for me. My scores have been in the low 40s but somehow I’m number 3 so I’ll get the dress. 
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    title: rainbow realness
    background: casual outdoor park
    kim’s call: as many colors as possible

forum dolls: monochromatic gowns

this isn’t meant to be an attack on anyone, but i do think it’s a bit hypocritical that forum dolls complain nearly every week that the voting booth is not on theme. another doll mentioned somewhere that if dolls didn’t panic and start using gowns, the voting booth would improve. all of your looks were beautiful, but a lot of them were not on theme per the background and call. i think if we all worked together for a few weeks, we could change sys for the better. glu can’t control the popular looks in the voting booth, but we can!
    Tbh I've seen forum dolls posting beautiful multi-colored/holographic looks and they were scoring bad too!
    I think with this SYS it differs within person: some people get 50+ and some get 30 to low 40s on exact same looks 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I stuck with monochromatic after my first scores because they did better. I had the feeling that was going to be the way the votes go so I should have done it from the beginning.  Maybe I would have actually gotten to the last earnable.
    Platform: Android

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My best score in ages! I spun this kollection last vip event and got the dress + lollipop + hair and was suuper happy! 

Other good scoring looks for those who still have a ticket to go

iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    edited July 2020
    katherineKKH

thank you doll! You’re so sweet ✨❤️

edit: idk why the post is like this 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    9-11 looks🌈

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Looks 1 - 4 

Looks 5 - 8 

Looks 9 - 11

I feel completely disappointed about my scores 😩
    @BDelevingne_KKH Your looks were robbed! Especially #2 and #3
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    yezx said:
    Had a solid lead in first, but today a tb popped up, was waiting for it lol

I feel you I’m waiting for it too lol 😂 
     Look 1-13
    i just needed 2 more votes to get the last earnable

@BeckyTXo1239 I'm sad your second look didn't do better, it's so beautiful 💙 And your #5. I love the way you tied the umbrella with the necktie! They look perfect together
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

edited July 2020
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcxxxxx
    Thats really unnecessary. Its not ok to tell someone to kill themselves over some virtual hair. I get its  frustrating. But your comment was way unnecessary.
    I was just going to say this :(
    I hate TBs just as much as the next person, but there's no reason to be that vulgar and violent about it.
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• saaruuhsaaruuh Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Vale_Lee said:
    Look 13th, hope it does well 🤞🏼
    Like it or not?

Omg living for your look giving me Bratz doll vibes 🤩
  • monikkimonikki Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    How do I report someone that I think has a hacked game? I’ve seen this player switch outfits on sys 5 times in the last few minutes. Maybe they did buy all these tickets, but just to be safe I wanna report it somewhere
  • woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @MassiveAttack that’s not okay. That’s very very rude, I’m going through something at the moment where a friend tried to kill herself, don’t do that. That completely infuriates me.I understand it’s frustrating but you took things to another level. I have struggles with my own mental health and this isn’t okay
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    @woahbabesursotoxic It immediately reminded me of your friend as well, and gave me such a bad feeling, which is why I had to say something.
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    @Sahana thank you 💕I appreciate it. I don’t like stuff like this, it’s not okay to tell people things like that
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Since I have an extremely limited closet, I chose to end the event just dying this beautiful dress I got in the voting booth. When rainbow was announced I’d hoped monochromatic would be the route to take since I have maybe 3 garments that are multi colored. I’m thankful to get that last earnable, and wish all dolls the best after this rough SYS!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Dolls you are absolutely right there is no room for that kind of attitude here. Please understand I will remove it all. Thank you. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Nvm. 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    edited July 2020
    The theme is COLOR. So what if  we are doing monochromatic 🙃 thats still color and rainbow. We complain when the theme is casual and its gowns. Like yeah it gets annoying that theres hardly any creativity. 
    I mean, Kim’s call said “multicoloured from head to toe” so technically monochrome isn’t on theme. 

But I get what dolls are going for as a single colour of the rainbow, however, in all technicality based on what Kim’s call said, it’s off theme. But those looks are also getting votes so 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    imazora said:
    ok dolls, i have to admit to something. every week i buy the triple threat, as a little treat, mainly for the diamonds and stars. however, i rarely use extra tickets. i love the hair this week, and have a tb who was at 500 friday, and is now at 1100. I have 35 tickets saved up from the triple threats.... do i start a war? 

Agree - go for it, what else are you going to use the obscene amount of tickets for?? 
    Like - it’s not worth it, she’ll keep submitting looks
    LOL - why have you hoarded so many tickets!! 
    Agree but also LOL 😂 
    Ask yourself, do you really like the hair THAT much? If so, why not?
    Please do share the aftermath! ❤️
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.