🗳️ 🌈 SYS -7/16/20 - Rainbow Realness (Look at all the Colors!)🌈

Comments

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    @SDC93 you’re too sweet 🥺 I love being on the same group as forum dolls so I hope one day it will be the case again! I gave you a shout out in my last post but I don’t know if you had the notification that I tagged you since I edited my post, so I’m just going to repeat myself: I’m glad we both made it into the top 5 because you clearly deserved it, i loved all of your looks! 😊
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Basak said:
    No TS hair team 🥳
    @TrashleyKKH @samaaanthaaa @buriteri
    💘💘💘 you ladies 
  • kkhmariekkhmarie Registered Users, Member 197 Posts

im PISSED i didnt get one more vote. at least i tied in second behind a tb so basically first :)
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Love love love this dress with @LydiaKKH  @Basak and @buriteri 🥰😍

iOS player 

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    @livyx you’re so sweet!  I was really hoping you’d win. Your looks were so creative!  I’m glad to have my very first twilight dye lol
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    ROYGBIV 🦄🍭🌈

• BritKKHBritKKH Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Some looks I’ve seen in the voting booth that I loved 🥰

Thank you so much. I have been wanting to get on someone’s loved looks board for a while! My doll was the 10th doll with the balloon. It ended up with 42 votes. ✨🌈
  • SahanaSahana Registered Users, Member 382 Posts
    Finished 3rd 😇 behind 2 TBs who fought for 1st. I loved the TS hair but I don't buy tickets and 1st had points in the thousands but, what's new 🤷🏻‍♀️ I'm just glad I got the dress considering how messy SYS has been lately.
    Here's me styling my winnings for this week!
    iOS Player since 2k14 🇨🇦 Canadian 🇨🇦 6ixSide 👌🏼 அ Eelam Tamil 🐯
    👩🏻‍🎓🦸🏻‍♀️🍕🍿🍦⛈🎶🕉🪔♋️👑🎵🔥
    🎄🎁🤶🏻Merry Christmas🎅🏻🎁🎄
    ✊🏿 Black Lives Matter ✊🏿

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    11-14 🌈 repeated the gowns because they were my best scores only to have them flop... look 12 has the wrong lip color and was supposed to be holding a balloon but 5am me was sleepy... I only got one 50 this entire event and there were ticket buyers in my group... yet I somehow managed to come in first... by 4 points... honestly I'm sooo happy but also in complete shock.

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Ooooh @TrashleyKKH if you moved the position it would’ve been the Belgian flag 🇧🇪😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

1st place was a TB, got kicked out of 2nd place in the latter half of today, but 3rd place is okay too! 
  • mishykkhmishykkh Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

Ended up in 3rd place thank god, this SYS was a disaster for me... loovveeee the dress!
    Level 38 A+++
    Shopaholic, wife, and boss lady!
  • wannabetwannabet Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    wannabet said:
    I'm new so maybe I'm missing something but when you say you "snuck in an extra ticket" "used extra tickets" etc to beat the ticket buyers...does that not mean that you are also a "ticket buyer"? I was under the impression that unused tickets don't accumulate so if you have an extra ticket would that not be one you paid for? 
    Yes! ...is anybody saying they aren’t? 

I’ve seen people say this before that saying “extra tickets” is ~hilarious~ or ~shady~, and is what people say when they pretend they’re better than other ticket buyers etc etc etc, and I honestly don’t get it??? Somebody please explain it to me. Nobody’s hiding anything. If you submit more than your 14 free tickets, they’re quite literally extra tickets lol. We all know that extras are ones you have bought either this weekend or in the past, which would make them.... extras.

(sorry if you were genuinely just asking and not trying to call people out, i’m not trying to be rude but I’ve seen people bash people for this before, including me last week lmao. Sorry for actually disclosing that I used extras to win instead of pretending I didn’t? 🤡)  
    I actually am new and was genuinely curious since there seemed to be extra tickets vs ticket buyers! I thought maybe I was missing out on extra tickets we could some how earn and wanted to know how to do it. I didn't mean to cause an upset
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    imazora said:
    ok dolls, i have to admit to something. every week i buy the triple threat, as a little treat, mainly for the diamonds and stars. however, i rarely use extra tickets. i love the hair this week, and have a tb who was at 500 friday, and is now at 1100. I have 35 tickets saved up from the triple threats.... do i start a war? 

Agree - go for it, what else are you going to use the obscene amount of tickets for?? 
    Like - it’s not worth it, she’ll keep submitting looks
    LOL - why have you hoarded so many tickets!! 
    Agree but also LOL 😂 
    Ask yourself, do you really like the hair THAT much? If so, why not?
    Please do share the aftermath! ❤️
    Let’s just appreciate that she’s hoarding tickets and not toilet paper like the rest of the world 😱🤔 

I agree about sharing if you got the hair in the end! 😁💖
    I did get the hair but I’m not sure what you mean about sharing. This is only my second SYS event. Let me know and I’ll be happy to help!
    Ohh sorry! I meant like “please share the news with us” about if you got the hair. 

iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @wannabet no worries!!! I almost posted the exact comment that mikayla did. Some users on other social media platforms like to screenshot the pics of our dolls on here and call us hypocrites when we win in SYS.. a lot of times they claim we use extra tickets, even in times when we actually didn’t use tickets to win. When we do state that we used extra tickets, they call us hypocrites. It’s a no win situation for us lol. 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Looks 9 - 14

Managed to finish second behind a ticket buyer. I loved the TS hair but I never get my hopes up for first place prizes since I'm rarely lucky enough to get a fair group. Anyway, I'm happy with the dress, it's adorable!

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @wannabet so sorry for getting so defensive off the bat then 😩 people join here sometimes just to start unnecessary drama... But yes extra tickets = bought tickets. Paid ones roll over but free ones don’t! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited July 2020
    jhabs said:
    @wannabet no worries!!! I almost posted the exact comment that mikayla did. Some users on other social media platforms like to screenshot the pics of our dolls on here and call us hypocrites when we win in SYS.. a lot of times they claim we use extra tickets, even in times when we actually didn’t use tickets to win. When we do state that we used extra tickets, they call us hypocrites. It’s a no win situation for us lol. 
    I’ve seen people on social media calling us forum dolls b*tches for calling out hackers! how selfish of them! if you wanna be a hacker then be one whatever but if you already have the sys items then don’t participate in sys so real players would have the chance to win them. STOP BEING SO SELFISH!!
    iOS player
  • RoxxxieRoxxxie Registered Users, Member 403 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Ooff. Nvm. It was already answered. 
    La pitre résistance!! 🤡
    Proudly Canadian. 🇨🇦
    University student studying law and criminology.👩🏾‍⚖
    Trilingual.🗣
    Facebook: Coming soon.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    yezx said:
    Word has it on other social media that you can’t be first without buying tickets (or hating on tb idk, not sure), so here you go, even missed a look, can you believe it? 

Btw, yes, chill groups exist and yes, I bought tickets in the past. I don’t hate tb lol? Multiple forum dolls have expressed their anger towards the system, but it’s here so obviously it’s okay to use extra tickets. Just as it is okay to be dissapointed if a tb passes you. 

Idk why everyone thinks we hate tb? Just because we state we’ve been passed by one? What do we have to call it then? We mostly hate tb that claim to be playing “fair”, but are -obviously- submitting extra tickets. Just own up to it and admit you buy tickets. 

For real, I don’t get all that hate towards forum dolls. Y’all complain about how we think we are better, yet you’re here 24/7 looking for drama lol. 
    Could not have said it better myself👏🏼👏🏼 And the best part is that we don’t know ANY of their names, yet they know all of ours😂 love our fans
  • KingReyy7KingReyy7 Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Soo happy! The hair is gorgeous.

• clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    wannabet said:
    I'm new so maybe I'm missing something but when you say you "snuck in an extra ticket" "used extra tickets" etc to beat the ticket buyers...does that not mean that you are also a "ticket buyer"? I was under the impression that unused tickets don't accumulate so if you have an extra ticket would that not be one you paid for? 
    i was gonna say... 🤔interesting how some people complain about TBs but do the ticket buying themselves, especially at the very end of the event. 
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    my look.
    and i agree with @yezx

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.