๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ”KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux๐ŸŽจ

Comments

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Can you all post screenshots from your boxes? I hope we can track till what event the items were added to the boxes ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

@kalindaking sorry for bothering, but does that mean we can buy Triple threat twice a week?ย 
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    This seems so fun!!! I think randomly picking a subset of players is pretty fair and though I didn't get it it, Iโ€™m sure the dolls that did will keep us posted.ย 
  • ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    eligur said:
    ErikaKKH said:
    I got picked ANDย 

โ€ข you only get one free ticket (I did at least)ย 
    โ€ข votes are coming in really fast (might change)ย 
    โ€ขyou can buy the triple threatย 
    at least i got 2tickets ๐Ÿค”
    Maybe i got it wrong ๐Ÿ˜… I have some bought tickets from the previous sysโ€™ stackedย 
    iOS โœจย 
    english isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ช
    FB - Erika Aurora ๐Ÿ’—

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    Well ofc I didnโ€™t get selected....๐Ÿ˜ซ
  • kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    SugarK said:
    Maybe Glu can send some consolation stars and diamonds to those that werenโ€™t selected, since the testers are also getting that benefit on top of past event items!
    Exactly, the people who were picked have a chance to get 12 boxes through out these three weeks of testing. Kinda unfair.
  • amynkkhamynkkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    How many tickets did you guys start off with? Iโ€™ve been buying the triple threat every weekend for the last few weeks and Iโ€™ve honestly lost count of how many tickets I already had haha. I saw someone say that they only got one free ticket, is it the same for everyone else? (Also Iโ€™m over the moon with excitement about getting the weekday SYS ahhhhhh ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ)
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Luck is just not on my side: I had a lousy rainbow SYS, and didnโ€™t get picked for this one ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธย 
    Congratulations to all the dolls who have it, please keep us updated.ย 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ
  • SpleenSpleen Registered Users 321 Posts
    I got picked and I'm so happy about it because it's the first time I get picked for anything in this game ๐Ÿ˜
    But I'm really sorry for those who didn't get picked, I hope it will be available for everyone soon!ย 

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    kkhsimone said:
    SugarK said:
    Maybe Glu can send some consolation stars and diamonds to those that werenโ€™t selected, since the testers are also getting that benefit on top of past event items!
    Exactly, the people who were picked have a chance to get 12 boxes through out these three weeks of testing. Kinda unfair.
    The one thing I do like is that kalinda said you can only open 1 box per palette. I think that makes it more fair!ย 
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    @amynkkh I started off with 2 free tickets like the regular sys.ย 
    iOS player since July 2014ย 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    You start with 2 free tickets and the timer is the same 1 every 6 hours!! You can submit extra tickets with paid tickets, I already have a ticket buyer in my groupย 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย 
  • velvetkissesvelvetkisses Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    i was not expecting that at all wow
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    So far everything seems to be running smoothly!! The votes come in super fast, I haven't been kicked out of voting and the reduced points are a nice surprise! I think I might have a ticket buyer, but she's still in the low 100s, so I'm not to fussed yet.
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    edited July 2020

DEAD. Iโ€™m DEAD! For some reason I donโ€™t have a TS group though? Hope it will work itself out later today.ย 

So for those of us lucky to get selected - if I recall this theme devolved into gowns last time. Is that what weโ€™re doing straight from the get-go?

ETA: wow, votes came in FAST! Im in a group now and Iโ€™m in 4th place, top 3 are all gowns. I didnโ€™t go full gown for my first two looks.

• fibixxfibixx Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    and lots if ticket buyers already in my TS group ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    also please someone share your looks because i donโ€™t know what to wear.. and all these outfits from the old thread are something i donโ€™t have unfortunately lol
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    edited July 2020

I havenโ€™t started out strong so Iโ€™m hoping my scores pick up. This is what my scoreboard looks like so far, hopefully I donโ€™t get any TBs!

Iโ€™ll keep screenshotting everything for everyone

Also Iโ€™ve seen a few people from my leaderboard in the voting booth and turns out I voted for one of them so uhhh, thatโ€™s great... ๐Ÿ‘€

*edited for a typo*
    Hannah ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง
    Violet is my doll. iOS player โœจ
    ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿ•ธ๐Ÿ•ทโšฐ๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿ–ค
    PM me for FB add info! Letโ€™s be friends ๐Ÿ‘ฏโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I got picked tooย ๐Ÿ˜ย 
    I usually like to start sys events later to avoid being with too many tbs (I wouldn't get in top 5 sometimes) but I was so excited I started immediately this time and ofc I have an excessive tb already :( Lesson learnt for next times.

Also I was surprised there was no call from Kalinda to explain what will be going on beforehand? Those who don't check the forum must have been very confused lol, I would be.
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    Good luck for everyone that was chosen too. Hopefully in the next update it'll be implemented to everyone

Android Player - ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ทย |ย english isn't my first language
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I feel used and useless not getting picked when Iโ€™ve been playing for three years and put in so much time and effort and money. Logging off for the week.
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Votes seem to come in way faster than during the weekend. Interestingย 
  • cintyadvlcintyadvl Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I was so sad i finished in 9th on the rainbow sys. 5 TB in my group and i got bad so i missed the top too, and i reeeeally love rainbow items. It was a nice surprise to get picked for the mid week sys ๐Ÿคฉ

I got 2 tickets to start, just like regular sys.ย 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    Not only did my first looks flop, I also have a ticket buyer ๐Ÿฅด

iOS player ๐Ÿ’žโœจ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿƒ
  • christina96christina96 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I already have a TB with 200+ votes in my group ๐Ÿ˜ญ This is already so stressful ๐Ÿ˜ฐ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.