- You start with 2 tickets
    - You get your points fast
    - You get new ticket Every 6hours
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    First two looks
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    I didnt realize it started at 10 am so at first i was disappointed but not surprised... imagine my excitement when i opened my game ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go nowย 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    I don't think TBs will be as extreme in Weekday SYS, my group doesn't have a single TB (for now). Rewards for voting are extremely similar, I've gotten a k-star and energy. Also, after 2 minutes I was already getting votes! ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡น โ€ข no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum โ€ข ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @asalaxo you were robbed ! those looks are gorgeous ๐Ÿฅบ
    iOS player ๐Ÿ’žโœจ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿƒ
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    The voting booth is is even scarier looking than the weekend's, a lot of weird combinations and still seeing the pride dresses everywhere. Looks like voters are preferring gowns based on what's popular pick (shocking right?)

I hope this testing phase doesn't last long and everyone can play. It sucks we couldn't start all the same, but atleast no one is going to miss specific prizes since it's all in boxes anyway.ย 
    - Emmy
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I think that the votes are coming in fast because the event just started! So our looks get put in the voting booth right away

Iโ€™m just trying to get good scores to see what the boxes are likeย 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhย 
  • sherrywinesherrywine Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    Thank you for nothing Glu, as alwaysย 
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Didn't get picked, but that's fine... I'm like totally busy this week and like all month...like I have sooo much to do... Sooo it's coooolll.
    But in all seriousness I am kinda (very) annoyed that I'm missing out on diamonds.ย 
    Oh! And please glu give EVERYONE the free kollection. It doesn't hurt anyone when everyone is happy.

๐Ÿงก๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’—
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    If we didnโ€™t get picked we deserve those boxes in some way. Gigs or something. Really fuming that so many other players get three weeks of advantages. Fuming fuming.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @yezx You can buy Triple Threat twice per week now!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • amynkkhamynkkh Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    @amynkkh I started off with 2 free tickets like the regular sys.ย 
    Thank you!! I had a feeling that it would be the same as the regular sys but then I saw that other post saying only 1 ticket and I started to doubt myself haha
  • IsabellsIsabells Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    congrats to everyone who got picked, I didn't so guess I'll just watch you guys have fun๐Ÿฅบ
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    It took less than 4 minutes to get votes! My look and my TS board atm:

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts

Looks 1-2! And this is my TS, I already have a TB of course:

iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I think the earnable points are less cos we have less time in this sys than the weekend one! Does this also mean that the max number of votes we can have is not 60 but less, maybe 50 or 55? @KalindaKing
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i mean itโ€™s not bad, but also not greaaat (i shouldโ€™ve definitely looked into the old thread more than 5mins..)

• carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    I got selected for the SYS I got a dress in the first box. (forgot to take a picture of all the boxes when revealed, sorry!!) there was another dress and a hairstyle as well -- the rest were stars and such.ย  (ignore the rest of the outfit lol. just trying it on to show you guys the dress I recieved.)ย 

IOS :)
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @KalindaKing will this new SYS become available to everyone next month
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Iโ€™m not sure what else one would wear to an art gallery lol ๐Ÿ˜†ย 

ย 
    kkh_kylie said:
    I am lucky to get the SYS!
    I was so excited and couldnโ€™t wait to see how the gift boxes will look like so I bought the triple threat bundle. Hereโ€™s what the gift box look like.
    We get old SYS items not according to the theme.
    This is very cool but please @kalindaking let us pay K stars to open more boxes! Please!

i mean the idea to pay the stars for the boxes is cool i guess, but whatโ€™s the point in collecting the votes then.... and trying to be creative...lol
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Dolls, I did not get picked but I would love to add this event to the Encyclopedia thread. Can I ask one of you lucky ladies to post a pic in this thread of all the prizes before collecting it? Like this:

I can then crop and make a collage of it to post in the Enclyclopedia thread.
    And please tag me!
    Thanks!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    @brunakkh i believe most of these things will definitely still be happeningย 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.