🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    @asalaxo you were robbed ! those looks are gorgeous 🥺
    wow thank you so much! you’re really nice 🥺💖 I guess I’ll try to submit gowns and see what happens.
    iOS player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    One game out of my 3  got it, and while I don’t have scores in, there is TS and my 1st 3  place dolls have 119, 121 and 187 pts, do yeah there are still players using extra tickets.   
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    fallon said:
    This is how voting booth looks. And Get this look option is available! ✨
    the doll in black clothes is my sister, wow  Wow that's so cool! I voted for her! ✨
  • Jean22Jean22 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    renis said:
    ?????????????//
    A imagem pode conter 1 pessoa
    OMG! I always wanted this shoes, I've seen so many people use them
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    @yezx You can buy Triple Threat twice per week now!
    So that is only for those that got picked? So the ones that got picked are those the same people who would participate in next weeks weekday sys? 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    Here are my first two looks. ATM my group is playing fair and square 💞

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    please chill 🥺😭 i want to be in top5 at least in this sys...

• Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Definitely still ticket buyers. First place already has 186 in my group. I’m hesitant to use any extra tickets until I see what these boxes look like because if I blow a ticket for kash I’m going to lose my mind lol 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    I got selected and only just realised 😩 I’ve been working and honestly just assumed I wouldn’t be selected so kinda forgot to even check? Then went on to use my energy up and it came up and I honestly out loud gasped 😂😂

Just submitted my first look, will keep updated as it goes along! Also, it literally went straight into getting votes, which is really exciting??

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’ve already collected the 1st one but hope these work for you! @LindaVB
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • MAYA_KKHMAYA_KKH Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I was picked OMG Im sooo happy!! I really believed us ~dirty freeloaders~ who play mostly free games wouldn't have chances to get picked, I'm so grateful to have this opportunity!! And if you check the banner there are TS PRIZES in the boxes!!! 👏🏾TS👏🏾 PRIZES👏🏾IN👏🏾BOXES!!👏🏾 Thats everything I wished for!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

✊🏽✊🏾✊🏿 Black Lives Still Matter ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽 No Justice No Peace ✊🏿✊🏾✊🏽

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @eligur I also think so, I just wouldnt like to post looks all week and stress over my scores to still see that stuff
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    @thesweetone oh she thanked 💕
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts
    Looks one and two! Got a ticket buyer and I’m in fifth

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I keep opening my game hoping that maybe just maybe I get selected late lol. No such luck ofc 
  • temibeartemibear Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
     TBs in the first 10 mins :(
  • lqvenderlqvender Registered Users, Member 176 Posts
    Have any dolls gotten a 50+ score yet? I'm only seeing mid 40s 🤔
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    I got it! I'm excited, but theres already 2 TBs in my group ugh
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @lqvender i got a 39 and 43 - i did one gown and the pink dress from the 90's SYS...
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    I got picked and while it’s nice to have the chance to experience this, I’m going to be critical. I took down notes of my experience playing around with the feature in it’s first twenty minutes.

Loading the new weekday SYS feature was very slow and laggy. I thought that perhaps it was due to the sheer volume of people entering the game and playing, so I tested this out. I tried opening different pages (TS, Create a Look, Voting Booth) and I experienced varying lengths of lag for each. TS and Create a Look worked the fastest however. I was able to enter my two free looks without issue and check the scoreboards once votes started coming in. However the voting booth was awful. I was able to view one pair of dolls and couldn’t load another pair for a solid minute. Also when navigating back to the main menu, I would get stuck with the “Getting Looks” prompt.

After all this, I tried force closing the app and reloading the game. The second time around I experienced a little bit more glitches. TS was suddenly gone and again, navigating back to the main menu after coming from another page would result in “Getting Looks”. 

I was able to get my first earnable, the champagne dye, without any issue. I’m a bit so-so about the earnable prizes though. I wish it was still 3 diamonds like during weekends but at least we have another way of earning diamonds now (bumps it up to 5 per week).

I do like that the amount of votes needed to get earnables has been somewhat reduced. Less stressing out over getting so many points.
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Part 2 of my critiques.

On another note, Trendsetters. For me... ugh. I was really hoping that trendsetters wouldn’t be a feature in this version of SYS because I thought that this would be less of a competitive space and more of a fun little event for ourselves while supporting other dolls’ looks. But even with the trendsetters system in play, I actually also kind of don’t mind it either? I’m still just going to enjoy myself because I really don’t feel at a loss. The items I have a chance at earning are old items that I missed out on anyway. Maybe someone will have more of a chance at earning those prizes but they also have a chance at spending ridiculous sums of money... just to get dye when they open a box and that makes me feel a bit better.

@KalindaKing I also have a question about the boxes. Are recent prizes included in the boxes? Or is there a time frame before they’re included, much like with weekend event items waiting 1 year before showing up on get this look? Let’s say for example, this weekends recent SYS prizes for Rainbow Realness, will we be seeing this in our boxes?

• Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

I was so busy studying and forgot to check the game. But I got it!!
    Unfortunately I already have 2 tb in my group but I'm happy I am getting to try this ❤️
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Gowns got me 40 and 43 votes, generally neutral tones, black and red did better on voting booth so it's something to consider. I have 3 extra tickets but I am not going to submit them, no way lol. There's only one tb right now and there are so many stylish dolls so I am playing fair this time. I will be just content with getting the 2 earnable boxes and if I get in top 5 that will be a cute bonus. Wish luck to everyone! ALSO, I AM SO HAPPY TO BE CHOOSEN THANK YOU GLU GODS!! 
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I got pickeddd yayyyyyyy
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.