🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    AYewKKH said:
    - Is Get this Look still available?
    - What are the chances of picking an item, and what do the boxes look like when opened? I humbly request EVERY doll who's been chosen to show us every box they open so I can figure out percentages.
    - Is there a distinction in quality between earnable and TS boxes?
    - What do the TS prizes look like from 1st - 10th?
    - Are TB as extreme? I'd like a screencap of everyone's TS groups if possible so we can estimate behavior. Though with only 1/3 participating it may not be accurate.
    - Are the boxes mostly filled with old or new items?
    (sorry if it's been answered but I'll reply!)
    1. Yes get this look is still available
    3. Earnables are brown boxes and TS are silver. Maybe it's like the weekday event between the black boxes and the last one which is a guaranteed item
    4. I think someone responded, but it has the normal 15 kstar, 5 dye, 5 energy and 2 silver boxes for first and goes down from there (12 kstar, 3 dye, 5 energy, 1 silver box)
    5. We got 2 free boxes and there's one extreme TB in my group (currently at 173 points)
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     I wish at least in this sys wouldn’t have triple threat... and please add 3 tickets. Still give us 2 free but They can stack to 3. Pleeeeeese and want to sleep well.  

iOS player 

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Dunno if anyone posted this yet. Took a quick break from work to this surprise!!!  Got a TB already lol
  • KittyGKittyG Registered Users, Member 53 Posts

I’m so excited and thankful that I got picked, but I’m probably not gonna get the prize anyway. There are already ticket buyers in my group and I honestly hoped that it would be different and there wouldn’t be any chance to buy extra tickets.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @LindaVB does that work for you or I misunderstood something? 🙈

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i smh cannot post the comment about buying but sure lmao
    edited July 2020
    also this was my expection about what i expect (lmao) from this sys and was i wrong??
    also i could not find something that i said about how the first place will get 2boxes with guaranteed items, and that’s probably what will be in those boxes

jhabs said:
    eligur said:
    kkh_kylie said:
    I am lucky to get the SYS!
    I was so excited and couldn’t wait to see how the gift boxes will look like so I bought the triple threat bundle. Here’s what the gift box look like.
    We get old SYS items not according to the theme.
    This is very cool but please @kalindaking let us pay K stars to open more boxes! Please!

i mean the idea to pay the stars for the boxes is cool i guess, but what’s the point in collecting the votes then.... and trying to be creative...lol
    There are already SO many inequalities in SYS. The ability to purchase tickets, wardrobe options etc. The fact that we can only open 1 box keeps everyone on an even playing field. I SINCERELY hope they keep that as it is. Keeps legit players on the same level as those with unlimited stars
    TRUEE and i really wish there would be no ability to buy tickets tho... but thats how glu makes money and you cannot go against it because others like to buy their way to the win.
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I got the event in my game as well: 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    It would be nice if we for a change got a break from TS if we're going to have weekday events. I'm not willing to pay tickets for this when it's more of the same thing I don't like about weekend SYS.
    Platform: Android

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Can we start a club or at least a thread for dolls who were not chosen?
    I'm feeling left out in this one 😢
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • ambrosiachaseambrosiachase Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I've been playing since day1 of the game. This is so sad. 
    I hope they let this open up after testing for everyone.
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I thought there would be a lot of glitches but there are none for me, I’m both surprised and impressed.
    iOS player
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    edited July 2020
    So immediately, what I would wear to an art gallery opening isn’t working out well 😂 
    I agree with everyone else that the voting booth is so all over the show with submitted looks, it’s hard to go with a popular look when there’s such varying outfits.
    However, contrary to your experience @buriteri my SYS has (so far) loaded extremely quickly compared to the usual weekend ones. 
    Maybe there’s variance between devices? I play on iOS.

*edit - I forgot to add my screenshots of scores 😂

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Each look got votes in under 5 minutes!
    My looks for the reference and my TS board. Already have 1 TB 🙈

i really did not just finish one extremely disappointing and with way too many tbs SYS to get into another one and experience the same sH..🤡
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Imagine buying all those extra tickets for first place and winning 10 energy in all of your boxes, or some basic shoes lmao. First two looks, got exactly what I expected 😂

Tied for 3rd place. 1st is a TB and 2nd place is in a full on ball gown. It's kind of weird to do SYS without Kalinda's call lol.
    - Emmy
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Wait. So you can buy tickets to get missed items that ticket buyers bought tickets for?

LOL right?! Glu’s way to get MORE money by recycling something we already have and not putting in work to give us something new 🙄

Here’s a suggestion Glu, give consolation stars and diamonds to those that haven’t been chosen to participate! And give different people the opportunity to participate each week!
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @LindaVB I haven’t started yet, so I don’t have TS yet. Hope this works for the earnables if you don’t have it already!

• BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Congratulations @LydiaKKH and @ARCHITA16! 🎉✨
  • kkh_kyliekkh_kylie Registered Users, Member 443 Posts
    MAYA_KKH said:
    kkh_kylie said:
    I am lucky to get the SYS!
    I was so excited and couldn’t wait to see how the gift boxes will look like so I bought the triple threat bundle. Here’s what the gift box look like.
    We get old SYS items not according to the theme.
    This is very cool but please @kalindaking let us pay K stars to open more boxes! Please!

Thank you very much for sharing! <3
    So, 5 of 8 boxes has items and there's no cash or energy on sight! (not bad.jpg)
    Only wish for more ~rare~ dyes

You’re welcome ❤️
    Yeah 5 out of 8 is great but I wasn’t lucky enough to pick clothes 😂
    The boxes should only contain clothes, like TB boxes and we should have the chance to open more boxes with K stars @KalindaKing
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts

Gowns it is 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • hotpotatohotpotato Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Good luck to everyone who got selected! Genuinely curious to see what’s in those silver boxes 😳
     As for me, I guess I’ll just go back to completing reality show events all week to get a throwback box with a little bracelet in it...heh heh I’m fine rlly don’t worry yeah I’m totally cool with all this 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.