🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    woke up to the absolute BEST surprise!!!!!! feeling so incredibly lucky to have been chosen and can’t wait to actually enjoy playing KKH during the week🥺💕 I have no clue what to to submit though so since i’m not “losing out” on any new prize I think i’m going to just focus on having fun!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    I already have like 2-3 ticket buyers in my group and all of them are posting outfits from the first prizes of the previous events...I mean what’s the point if you have the prizes already, you are most likely to end up with dyes or energy in your boxes 😒
    iOs player 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    @RachelLiebe I’m playing on iOS as well. Maybe it really was just the time I was playing in. Now that it’s been an hour, maybe I should check again. Thanks for your insight doll! 💖
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    I’m sad that I wasn’t picked but happy for the other dolls who have it 😊 Good luck for the midweek SYS 😊✨
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I wasn't expecting this and was unprepared. I quickly put together 2 outfits 🤷🏻‍♀️.
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I got picked 🥺! So far things are working smoothly, votes came in incredibly fast and I don’t have any ticket buyers yet. Haven’t experienced any glitches or delays.
    I’d just like to point out that the only voting reward I’ve been getting is 150-200 cash, don’t know if I’m super unlucky or what lol

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Ok so that was super exciting, adrenaline rush, submitted my 2 tickets and now I’m in 6th place thanks to all the TBs. Now what? 🤣

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

I got selected but hey, no surprise here because there are ticketbuyers! 🤦🏻‍♀️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • RosealynRosealyn Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    My first two looks tanked, I'm currently 12 in ts, 1st place is a tb, the voting booth is a mess, a wedding dress was the popular pick over a gown 😶. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can improve my looks?

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    i hope they take out ts when the midweek sys becomes available to the rest of us.... just include those ts boxes as a later earnable since theyre rarer prizes and ESPECIALLY bcos the earnable boxes arent 100% items so you can easily replace the current dyes and kstars with boxes 🤷‍♀️
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • daenaeradaenaera Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

So shocked I actually got chosen for this, I was planning to live vicariously through y’all lol. So far, voting is moving very fast. Got placed in a group instantly and our scores are increasing by the second. To me, the weekend SYS tends to lag in comparison
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I got it! 🤩🥰
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I got in!!!! My heart leapt sooooo much!!!!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @haikawa @soundspretty yes!!!!!! No ts, and get a earnable item box first and a ts item box last
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    @Kupkakez_ you’re on my group! I really hope we get better scores, our looks definitely deserve more. Also it’s the first time i share group with a forum doll lol

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts

OMG!!!
    I'm at work so I noticed just now!! Wasn't expecting this at all, god I'm so unprepared
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @LindaVB does that work for you or I misunderstood something? 🙈

Yessss this is exactly what I need, to see how much votes it costs!!! Thank you!
    Do you mind sending me the others during the length of the SYS by DM?

@HannahKKH and @sa@SaigeAnne thank you for posting the pic but I need to see it with the amount of votes just before you hit collect. Thanks anyway, really appreciate it!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    Oh also I had a miserable day and week.. And I decided to move next weekend to another country. In short I'm a mess, and this made my day 😭😭😭
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I still can't even check to see if I got picked in the first since I can't do anything about my game not loading right and I can't contact support to get help. I'm starting to think I should just delete the game from my phone and not even bother with it anymore. 
    Platform: Android

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I’m very curious wat sys prizes are in the new boxes. Is it stuff only from a year ago or new stuff 🙃
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.