šŸ—³ļøšŸ”KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening ReduxšŸŽØ

Comments

• muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Woohoo!! Got selected!! How many votes do yā€™all think itā€™ll take to get the last box? :o my average for first 2 looks is 40 so Iā€™m hoping I can make it!Ā 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

Glu to Glu when we say we want changes to TS & they double the amount of TS events we have each week instead lol
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @LindaVB ohh I get you! I can send you screenshots once I reach the final box on Thursday if youā€™d like!Ā 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    @LindaVB does that work for you or I misunderstood something? šŸ™ˆ

Yessss this is exactly what I need, to see how much votes it costs!!! Thank you!
    Do you mind sending me the others during the length of the SYS by DM?

@HannahKKH and @sa@SaigeAnne thank you for posting the pic but I need to see it with the amount of votes just before you hit collect. Thanks anyway, really appreciate it!

Absolutely no problem! ā¤ļø
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier I'm sorry if you already did this but have you tried fully closing the app and restarting your device? Or maybe contact Kalinda or Eggs to see if they can help? Or maybe you need more space on your device? That's all I can think of, hope it gets fixed soon!
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    dpeters said:
    @DelphineGarnier I'm sorry if you already did this but have you tried fully closing the app and restarting your device? Or maybe contact Kalinda or Eggs to see if they can help? Or maybe you need more space on your device? That's all I can think of, hope it gets fixed soon!
    I did and I have enough space. It just won't work at all.
    Platform: Android

• LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts

let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android playerĀ 
    my name is lauren

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Thatā€™s a lot of dye and energy šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø I can only imagine the sys boxes
  • ARCHITA16ARCHITA16 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Love you @BDelevingne_KKH šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜šŸ˜˜
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Like no! These palletes are a joke! Used triple threat just to see what it looked like and Iā€™m literally loling right now - so where we would get and actual prize I get more dye!? How about kstars diamonds - and ten energy um no thanks! This is not cool! Hard no so far from me on this whole dealĀ 
    OMG thatā€™s wrong on so many levels!!! I saw someone getting a palette with 7 items and only one box with energy!!
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I knew I wouldnā€™t get it.. but surprisinglyĀ Iā€™m not that disappointed. Anyone know ifĀ everyone will get it eventually. ?
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer šŸŒ»
    Ā 
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    I have had a 40 min drive and in that time I have been quietly FUMING to myself about how unfair this is šŸ„ŗ well done to Glu for alienating half of their playersĀ 

I didnā€™t play the midweek tb event anyway because all the boxes are old and outdated items that I wouldnā€™t use anyway, and now I definitely wonā€™t be playing midweek, even though I would like to and I would be grateful for a few k stars in my box or even dyes or energy as long as it meant Iā€™d have the chance to potentially get an old sys item šŸ„ŗĀ 

Iā€™m just so disappointed and annoyed even though I told myself I wouldnā€™t be šŸ„ŗšŸ˜¢
  • korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I'll comment some of my testing, my 2.5 years old Android account (though I've played for about 7 months overall) got picked, looks flopped but votes cameĀ so fast I can't believe it, I wish weekend SYS was like this. I voted for two rounds and got K-Stars both times (probably just luck). I didn't notice much lag (Thursday's voting booth on the weekend SYS lags a lot more in my opinion). Also have one ticket buyer, and other players' scores seem to kinda have flopped as well (80 being the 2nd place and highest besides the TB).
    My 2 month old Android account did not got picked, which is a shame because I need more clothing in that one lol I feel like Glu should have went that way, and give new players a better chance, but I also understand if they are testing in older players.
    If Glu wants more money, honestly this seems like a good idea since I've read there are plenty of TB haha
    Overall, I think it'd be a nice addition to the game, and I'm incredibly happy and thankful I got pickedĀ šŸ„°
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I do not want more dyes unless they are the rare dyes. I am overrun with basic dyes! Iā€™m definitely not using triple threat on the weekday if the boxes are loaded with dyes, kash and little amounts of energy. Why canā€™t we put better things in the boxes? K-Stars, more items from past SYS, heck more items from past weekend events, bigger amounts of energy (donā€™t love the idea but 50 energy would be better than 10), diamonds. I would spend even more on this game if the rewards made it worth it to do so! For now Iā€™ll just get what I get with my free tickets during the weekday. Cā€™mon entice us to spend money! Especially even more so now when people are really watching their money, make it worth it to people to want to spend a few bucks here and there.Ā 

Rant over.Ā 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I was at work then event started and I was so excited that I created my looks fast. And that didnā€™t go well. Maybe because I used new items idk. But I have a feeling that Iā€™m not gonna get second box, not event thinking about top 5.Ā 
    And maybe thatā€™s a forum doll in my group?

iOS playerĀ 
    Ā 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    If anyone has opened any boxes yet please post them here, would love to see everyones boxes!Ā 
    Ā ios playerĀ Ā ā—”ĢˆĀ Ā free player
    šŸ‡³šŸ‡“
    šŸ˜ im seriously gonna cry if i get dye or energy. Its even worst then the weekend gb. At least i usually get 4 items in a palette. Also @mandamay76 how long u been playing ? Cause maybe u have most of the earnables from sys ? Maybe thats why u have alot of dyeĀ 
  • Emme1216Emme1216 Registered Users, Member 406 Posts

Am I going to have to buy a triple threat? hahahahahahhahaahĀ 
    In all honesty I get it. I kinda feel like if weā€™re going to have two SYS a week one should be ticket free OR stars to hit the earnables. Itā€™s just really frustrating cause I hate spending money on something virtual so itā€™d be cool for one a week to be 100% fair for everyone. Especially cause Iā€™m sure a lot of players are younger! I love the idea of a weekday event like this over TB
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Dunno if anyone posted this yet. Took a quick break from work to this surprise!!! Ā Got a TB already lol
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    I feel like weekday tickets shouldnā€™t be used in weekend sys ! Itā€™s unfair for free players cz now paid players can get A LOT of ticketsĀ 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @LindaVB oh okay, gotcha! Iā€™ll try and remember to screenshot the totals šŸ˜Š
    Hannah šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
    Violet is my doll. iOS player āœØ
    šŸ‘»šŸ’€šŸŽƒšŸ¦‡šŸ•øšŸ•·āš°ļøšŸ”®šŸ–¤
    PM me for FB add info! Letā€™s be friends šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļø
    I was at work then event started and I was so excited that I created my looks fast. And that didnā€™t go well. Maybe because I used new items idk. But I have a feeling that Iā€™m not gonna get second box, not event thinking about top 5.Ā 
    And maybe thatā€™s a forum doll in my group?

@mandamay76 i think!
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    @robertavyy that is a forum doll in the top spotĀ 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.