🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @therealChar I’m thinking actually same, if you already have almost all items, then you are probably just going to get dyes and energy in the boxes - I have a lot of earnables and TOP 5 items as well and so I feel like my boxes will be full of dyes as well 🙈
    iOs player 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    helcabu said:
    @therealChar I’m thinking actually same, if you already have almost all items, then you are probably just going to get dyes and energy in the boxes - I have a lot of earnables and TOP 5 items as well and so I feel like my boxes will be full of dyes as well 🙈
    I missed alot especially the last earnables for some things. So im crossing my fingers for some good palettes 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @robertavyy  that is me - I used Triple threat just to get to first box.... Im not scoring great and wont submit more tickets but you werent in my group when event started because I would have recognized you!

@therealChar I saw other pallettes on insta and FB with alot more stuff  in them!  I have only been playing around a year and my first SYS was an awards show in October of 2019
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @robertavyy (edit: and @mandamay76) omg we're in the same group!!! First time I've ever been with another forum doll. I'm in 9th place right now haha, but I recognized that top girl and just checked and you're in there! So Hello!

Also, @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas can you give us a little rundown of the difference between the earnable and ts boxes? Do the earnable boxes contain only past earnable items and the ts is all past ts items? Or is it more like the weekly throwback event with dyes/energy in the earnable boxes but then only prizes in the ts boxes? Thanks!!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @robertavyy  that is me - I used Triple threat just to get to first box.... Im not scoring great and wont submit more tickets but you werent in my group when event started because I would have recognized you!

@therealChar I saw other pallettes on insta and FB with alot more stuff  in them!  I have only been playing around a year and my first SYS was an awards show in October of 2019
    Oh damn yeah definitely need to have more. Thats ridiculous the amount of dye. Makes me thing the odds are very low to get anything. I started before u but i didnt even know there was events and when i did i didnt have much
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    My first two looks. Does wearing black help me to score higher? Any ideas guys?
  • Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
     Me😩

✨ ios player✨
           Fb: Aline Doll

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @rose2797 she is in there now but wasnt when Ifirst got placed in the group. but I am FB with @robertavyy and i would have recognized her - I only did it to get to the box because I didnt see any Forum dolls I recognized  in my group - 
  • nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    I think im not into this weekly SYS event since I dont know what will be the prizes. At least, when I use my extra tickets, I need to know what Im going to fight for. 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    edited July 2020
    i didn't get picked boooo, but from what i'm seeing in the boxes i'm kinda not that salty about not getting picked.

i feel like on one hand this would be a good opportunity for non tb's to get items we've missed, but there's going to be tb's no matter what, so idk. if you're getting more dyes than items because you've gotten most of the sys prizes/earnables then it does make sense to an extent, because i think they should throw iridescent dyes in there and more chances of getting diamonds. i don't really get why 10 energy is a prize.

e: i mean in the boxes.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I found the trouser for hist top on the voting booth
    i wish it was available on Kimiversary because now i have 1 diamond left
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Happy to be selected for the week sys! Here’s the TS prizes for 1- 30 for those interested. So far no problems with submitting looks or watching the video to reuse an item. Votes came in quickly likely due to this being a test sys with less players than normal sys. Also noticed that I voted for a doll twice who is in my TS’s group and a few dolls are tied for various spots, but this may also be related to the test groups size/voting.

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    eligur said:
    i really did not just finish one extremely disappointing and with way too many tbs SYS to get into another one and experience the same sH..🤡
    aaaalso, adding to this. not only we cannot sleep in on weekends already, we now wont be able to do it all week long because of the never ending SYS which always seem to disappoint 🤡🤡🤡
  • malakk15malakk15 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I would like to say thank you for picking me, now I can earn more kstars during the week 😅 But as a guy doll player, I have some complains about this new SYS format:
    1, Why is this so laggy? I can't get in the voting booth, can't barely load my look and theres no Ts board for me yet (I get it, the format is still new so there will be somd faults with it, I hope the team can fix it soon 🤗)
    2, Why the hell do guy dolls still have energies instead of diamonds as earnable prizes like the girls? We have had "get this look" option for some time, but we still don't have any chance to spend diamonds, let alone earn them 😑

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    Funny story: a couple months ago I decided I was only gonna play SYS, not even weekend events or anything else, so I just enter the game on thursdays.

Yesterday I forgot to collect the SYS prizes and today when I entered the game I saw I was one of the selected players to get the weekday SYS, and im so excited, cause my luck is awful, I never get the giveaway prizes, I never win anything basically, so, this is a nice change for me hahaha. 
  • karlamonteskarlamontes Registered Users, Member 39 Posts

I just woke up to this! 🥳
  • TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Used a triple threat because I couldn't wait to open a box. This was the palette. 

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Just like normal sys, I already had a few TB’s in the group. My first looks also scored lower, but will hopefully get better. 

Here’s a picture of the doll I voted for twice that in my TS’s group. Loved Corey’s look!

• elle123elle123 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    The top 5 TS in my group are all ticket buyers with the doll in first having over 800 votes  :o

..... two hours in
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @HannahKKH and @SaigeAnne yes please send me the pics by dm if you remember!
    Thank you so much!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    edited July 2020
    OMG I got selected and didn't even check since I thought I wouldn't be... now I'm starting late ):
    The votes are coming in super fast.
    Will update when I open the boxes!
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.