Options

🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• Options
    KelariaForbesKelariaForbes Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Had no idea this was happening and was logging in to complete my last project for the night and i got the pop up! panicked so hard bc i thought i’d missed out on precious time LOL voting seems to be going really fast & there are a lot of wonderful outfits im seeing. definitely drooling, wish i had the money to buy them T-T are the gift boxes filled with throwback items? or are energy/k stars/cash/diamonds included as well? 
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited July 2020
    My issue with this event is it can’t last long, can it? By this I mean week wise, not in the actual event. We’re going to catch up with time pretty fast being SYS in this style is not that old. A lot of players already have most of the older earnables, and it won’t take new players long to get those boxes either. So what happens then?
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    jhabs said:
    SashaCat said:
    Is it just me or everyone is getting almost the same palettes 🤔
    It is definitely programmed to give players the chance to win older items first. I’m interested to see the palette of someone who has a lot of the older items! 
    Yup! I was also thinking about this @SashaCat, I already own all the items I have seen so far, so i’m very afraid of only having dye and energy as an option 😂
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Tessakkh said:
    Used a triple threat because I couldn't wait to open a box. This was the palette. 

Wait a minute, is this the same silver necklace that's in the TB boxes?... 😕
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @thesweetone nop, no worries haha
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa I think Glu has figured by now that many ppl will buy tickets just to come in first place lol... 

But my hope would be that Glu would make the palletes better so ppl that have everything available would play for diamonds and k stars in the boxes. Wishful thinking, I know. 
    - Emmy
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    yezx said:
    @thesweetone nop, no worries haha
    Thank you because they look similar so I got legit confused for a second 😂
  • Options
    heyclatifheyclatif Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    @HannahKKH I rarely post here, but I think we’re in the same TS group! This is the first time I’m in a group with a forum doll. Good luck, your doll is beautiful!☺️🍀
  • Options
    woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Ugh. I hope nobody buys excessive amounts of tickets.Thats so annoying. 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    amorlightlyamorlightly Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Went on my Mum’s game and she has it so i’m gonna be looking at everything on her’s 😂😂 Can post the gift boxes if you want! 
  • Options
    @Bear_KKH No I totally agree with that but what I mean is that we haven’t had enough events to realistically start doing these every week. Like, I have all of the earnables except maybe two. So I won’t get clothing in the regular boxes once I pick those two. TS one is nice being only one person got the first place prize so it gives a chance to earn that, though. Eventually everyone won’t have anything left to earn except whatever items we just had they may have missed. This event only helps new players who missed these SYS’. Once again Glu is doing long term players dirty. 
  • Options
    danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    So my male doll got picked 😂😂😂 they have zero sys items, so all I can get is kstars... so... I have mixed feelings 😂😂

I would SO MUCH RATHER my female doll got it, cause obviously I could have got new items from it, but then I also feel like I should be greatful I managed to get it at all 
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Options
    emxkkhemxkkh Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    my game got picked i’m so excited!!
  • Options
    danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    So my male doll got picked 😂😂😂 they have zero sys items, so all I can get is kstars... so... I have mixed feelings 😂😂

I would SO MUCH RATHER my female doll got it, cause obviously I could have got new items from it, but then I also feel like I should be greatful I managed to get it at all
    Actually I can’t lie, now I’m a bit annoyed just cause this event is wasted on my male doll... I barley use him, and I never use him Monday-Wednesday. Ever. So I dunno, it does feel wasted that he has it when my female doll (and so many other dolls) would have got so much more use from it... 

don’t get me wrong, I’ll still play this event, but the offer of kstars does nothing to make me want to use that crappy small phone to play on 😂😂
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Options
    MDanielMDaniel Registered Users 61 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Im sorry, I was very exited for this. I dont know if we put a lot of expectations on this eventes, or what, but is kinda disappointing. The Trendsetters is like OMG! I think we already said everything. The girl of my group already made 408 points, and I will not fight with him. I dont want to, I dont need to. A lot of things have to be fixed in those SYS events. They are toxic at all.
  • Options
    letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    @therealChar I voted newbie on you poll because I started to play since the beginning but I stopped and started playing again now at quarantine.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • Options
    This game has went from being about fun and fashion though the Kardashian world to a cash grab. It’s sad
  • Options
    ErikaKKHErikaKKH Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    Didn’t wanna wait so I used bought tickets! I’ve been playing on/off for 2-3 years but I barely have older sys items 😊
    iOS ✨ 
    english isn’t my first language 🇩🇪
    FB - Erika Aurora 💗

• Options
    edited July 2020
    She bought maybe one or two tickets, 3 at the most but at least she’s on theme. I hope they don’t buy anymore lol

edit: never mind somebody else bought tickets 
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    I had a question, so for the people who didn’t get picked for the throwback sys this week will they have a chance to get it next week? sorry if this question has been answered but I was just wondering because i wanna know if I maybe have a chance of getting this event next week! 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• Options
    Ugh I kinda hate this event already
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    SamanaKKH said:
    I had a question, so for the people who didn’t get picked for the throwback sys this week will they have a chance to get it next week? sorry if this question has been answered but I was just wondering because i wanna know if I maybe have a chance of getting this event next week! 
    No unfortunately. Kalinda said whoever gets it this week, will get it every week this update. The rest of us have to wait a month.
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.