🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    @AliBryant aw that totally sucks 😭 
    ✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @SamanaKKH I think I saw somewhere that the player who’ve been selected this time will be the only ones to test it, and there will be a total of 3 tests starting this week.
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    heyclatif said:
    @HannahKKH I rarely post here, but I think we’re in the same TS group! This is the first time I’m in a group with a forum doll. Good luck, your doll is beautiful!☺️🍀
    That’s so exciting, I’ve never been in a group with a forum doll either! Good luck to you too doll 😘
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    If anyone who’s actually played this game from the beginning or from before sys started got the event, please post your palettes 🙏🏻 I’d at least like to see what I’m missing since I have to wait for a whole month 😩 would be very interested to know if those first sys/trendsetter items are included since I’ve been salty ever since I didn’t get pick back then either. 
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Well, i love this event! Even though we are not 100% guaranteed to get an item from the boxes, i still think its really generous of Glu to actually give us a chance to earn them!❤️ Honestly i don’t mind dye/kstars/diamonds being included in the boxes at all, but i’d be happy if energy was removed!☺️
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I am by no stretch a newbie but I have only participated in SYS for less than a year and my pallette had 2 items... Im seeing other player with 4-6! The pallettes really need to be addressed I had all dye and energy that doesnt seem fair at all.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Did anyone take one for the team (and piss off their group) yet and complete the earnables? I am curious 1) how many points total required for the earnables and 2) did the final earnable palette still have trash like dye and energy?
    iOS
    @AliBryant I have so many extra tickets that I considered it!  But after finding out there are forum dolls in my group after i just used triple threat to try and get to 1st box I backed off that idea lol
    @robertavyy yup!  I don't like the ticket buying aspect of this weekday event at all - I did use the Triple threat this first one and I won't again  but I think there should be NO ticket use at all in this event.  I honestly think they should do away with the Trendsetters and just make this earnable boxes for all up to a certain amount of points if they are going to let the tickets be a thing for a weekday event....
  • LumsLums Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Got selected !
    -  iOS player o(* ̄▽ ̄*)o
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    maybe anyone knows why my comment about stacking tickets is being sent for approval?? @kokokokonut
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    I can’t believe I was picked to test the weekday sys!!! These are my first two looks. I’m in 3rd place behind two TBs. hopefully it can stay that way and I can end in the top 5
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I didn’t even get chosen but I wanna say something anyway! This game is slowly morphing into a dress up only game. People don’t play for storylines anymore, they play for SYS. I do think the addition of the weekday SYS is a smart move by Glu. However, I think players will get burnt out playing SYS every single day if they are playing for boxes that may or may not have actual SYS items. I think every palette should be SYS items only until you collect them all. Then you get additional diamonds or kstars or whatever when you reach the amount of points where you would usually receive the SYS TB box. I’m going to say this again- PLEASE keep the limit to 1 box per palette. I mentioned this before, but I truly think this is the most fair way to do it and I’m very happy glu implemented this. Everyone gets to open 1 box, from a palette full of items (for the earnable palettes and TS palettes). 
     i dont even use twitter lmao but R E T W E E T
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @rose2797 @mandamay76 that is first time for me being in same group with forum doll and now there are 3 of us !😄😄

iOS player 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @robertavyy yup!  I don't like the ticket buying aspect of this weekday event at all - I did use the Triple threat this first one and I won't again  but I think there should be NO ticket use at all in this event.  I honestly think they should do away with the Trendsetters and just make this earnable boxes for all up to a certain amount of points if they are going to let the tickets be a thing for a weekday event....
    I dont mind extra tickets, especially if its to reach the last earnable, I just dont see the use of ts here. I can’t handle being stressed about ts literally 24/7
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts

Okay, so we're not doing so hot.  But I have a cool new outfit lined up for my next ticket...

Also, folks are going mad already!  Anything new is always going to get people very excited.

That Escalated Quickly GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I have all the earnable sys items except for the long pony and blue dress items so I’m curious to see what my palette will look like.
     My sister on the other hand just started playing last month so when we reach the box tomorrow I will post both palettes!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    GUYS!!!! i had an awesome palette and got one of the items i wanted the most 😭😭😭 im in love omg omg omg i could scream!!!!!!
    Weird how some get 10 energy and others 25? But congrats on that pick!!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

haven’t even gotten our third free ticket yet and this is my TS🤦🏽‍♀️ I know I will definitely not be using any paid tickets after seeing how much dye/energy is in these boxes.... at least with weekend SYS prizes you know exactly what you’re getting!
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.