Options

🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• Options
    JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    I’m just looking at a lot of ts boards and seeing that a lot of people are using extra tickets. I mean is the extra tickets necessary. Asking those on the forum who are using extra tickets. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @yezx i totally agree! and thank you!! ☺️
  • Options
    QueenRhiaQueenRhia Registered Users, Member 426 Posts
    I'm so happy I got selected! My bf is away on a business trip and I'm glad about something to cheer me up. 

So, first observations.
    I didn't get a call about the theme and I hope they'll implement that later.
    The votes came in incredibly fast. 
    I have at least 5 TBs in my group and that's never happened to me before. 

I think it would be great if at least the second earnable box was items only, that would be really cool. Or it should at least contain some of the rare dyes...
    *** platform: android ***
    *** level 45 ***
  • Options
    samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    JaelynJax said:
    I’m just looking at a lot of ts boards and seeing that a lot of people are using extra tickets. I mean is the extra tickets necessary. Asking those on the forum who are using extra tickets. 
    i used extra tickets because i just couldnt wait 12-18 more hours to open the box 😭 and im sure thats how everyone is feeling! its new and exciting ☺️
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Does the event end at 9am eastern time on Thursday? 
  • Options
    PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

i think it’s a mix of excitement over the new feature & information of how many votes you need to get the boxes, how many items are included etc 💞
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • Options
    giugiugiugiu Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    I got the event but there are 3 TB in my group :'( , I just hope I can stay 5th because I don’t have many clothes to choose from since I started playing this year :s. Let’s show everyone what we get in the boxes once we get them!! 
  • Options
    LizzieKathLizzieKath Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Also, I went back to the thread for the original Art Gallery SYS (8/1/19), and two notes:
    1) I had forgotten the voters really just wanted gowns.  Even when I used the earnable dress from that SYS this time, it did poorly.  So I'm getting the gowns out! Once I submit my fabulous new look that I made, that is, because I still gotta do me...
    2)  Man was there some drama in that original SYS thread!!! 
    Top 30 Drama GIFs  Find the best GIF on Gfycat
    playing on iOS.  PM me if you want to be friends! 

• Options
    RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    To give you all an idea of the confusion in the voting booth, I have complied all the popular picks (I assumed that when I voted for something and it didn’t get popular pick, it was the other outfit that was popular pick). 
    P.S There’s been no antlers yet but plenty of wedding gowns! 😂

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • Options
    BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    I got picked and I already have 5 tb on my ts. This is beyond bizarre. 
  • Options
    cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Does the event end at 9am eastern time on Thursday? 
    I believe it’s 10am
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I think we're getting 13 free tickets for weekday SYS. Please correct me if I'm wrong
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Is this Lilith any of the forum Liliths? @Lilith  @LilithVW maybe? Just tagging random litliths now 😂
    I just feel like I recognise the doll?

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • Options
    mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @JaelynJax well as I stated I just wanted to get to the box to see what the pallette was and how many votes it took. Scores are alot lower as well it seems  I am averaging 41 when in normal SYS  (until this last one) I was averaging between 49-55 so i think its a def mix of lower scores, excitement and curiousity and just regular ticket buyers
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @yezx after seeing my pallette compared to other dolls I am super angry!  I have only been doing SYS since mid Oct 19  and to only have 2 items while others have 4-6  and then i had all dye and 10 energy! That is totally unacceptable! @KalindaKing this is a major thing that needs addressed if this is going to be put into rotation!  My pallete was a joke
    I totally agree! Only items should be in those boxes, just like a “regular” tb event. As @IzzaBee stated, even if we only pick 1 item, it will still take years to collect all of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

The 1 or 2 diamonds are meant for when you have all items, you know, just a nice incentive for loyal and long time players for playing this consistent. Just like people who have all tb items, get 20 stars, but I think a diamond fits better in this concept...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

haven’t even gotten our third free ticket yet and this is my TS🤦🏽‍♀️ I know I will definitely not be using any paid tickets after seeing how much dye/energy is in these boxes.... at least with weekend SYS prizes you know exactly what you’re getting!
    Thats actually me me and nicole are having a battle 🙃 
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    To begin with I'd like to thank Glu for picking me ♥
    I think we boxes shouldn't contain energy and dyes. It's discouraging and I think we should be guaranteed to get only SYS items. 

About TS I see 3 solutions: 
    1) Top 10 should get TS Box (because it's ridiculous to fight with 5/6 Ticket buyers). 
    2) Top 5 should get TS Box and we don't have option to buy additional tickets
    3) We don't have TS during week, becuase weekend are stressful enough. TS Box should be last ernable. 

Let us have fun and compete fair and square.

XOXO, 
    Katya 
  • Options
    Oddly even my box wasnt exciting i had 3 items and one was the water bottle i wanted from first actual sys i got threw. 
  • Options

I’ve never seen this hair 🙃 where is it from wat sys
  • Options
    JaelynJax said:
    I don’t think it should be allowed. But I only use mine when others are popping off. 
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    Those of you who are opening boxes, please remember to screenshot the whole palette so we can determine the time period of the prizes! So far the water bottle is the most recent item I have heard of. 
    It was right next to the hair I forgot to screen grab 
  • Options
    Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I just realized that I've been picked because I opened my game like 2 minutes ago and saw an old SYS, I was like huh? But thanks Glu for picking me!

I can't really say anything for now, I just submitted my first ticket. Hope there will be no ticket buyers.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Options
    Is anyone else TS board just have a different person that wasnt there before?
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Do u guys think they will have diamonds in the sys boxes? I remember kalinda saying diamonds energy and sys items.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.