Is Your Forum name different from your Doll's Info?

Comments

• marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    my doll’s name is lila rae... because of general hospital 
    also my tv show may or may not be called general hospital lol.
    that’s for amateurs
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Yes... my doll's name is very different from my forum name 🤣 
    Btw heads up to everyone I sent a friend request on fb, I found you via mutual friends and you may not have recognized me 🥰: @HollySisk @KatWalker @LindaVB @Cherrey @kokokokonut @Naimonster @MarianiPoizen @VampireBarbie @melissakkh @TrashleyKKH @thelifeofRaeRae @Ryley1e
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @marir222 that's cute! I called mine Basic Bitches and was very pleasantly surprised to find there's no in-game censor 😝

(or forum censor for that matter, that's pretty dope ngl)
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    My doll’s in game name is Stephy, and for Fb it goes sweetstephy kkh. 
    IOS doll 💞

• KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    My doll’s name and forum name are the same: just Korty, no last name, and because I didn’t create a FB profile just for the doll in the friends list it might show my real name, Ilaria R..... 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    My name is Hannah! My doll's name is Katherine, that's always been a name I loved and it starts with K so that's what 15 year old me picked in 2014. Her NPC husband's name is William Walker so my forum name is KatWalker, like catwalks since she's a model get it? lol I'm lame
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Forum Chelsea123
    fb Chelsea Kkh
    game Chelsea

BUT my real life name is Kelly 😂 
    I just love the name Chelsea and always wanted a kid with that name, but you can’t have it all🤷🏽‍♀️😂💖
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    My doll’s name is Fiera as well. I guess I just made that name up (Not sure if that name or word exists in other languages) I wanted to create a character that’s kinda based on me but “Better”! Lol 💕
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    My dolls name is Hailey Blond, Hailey because it's a rich skinny girl's name, and Blond is my last name, hair color and lifestyle.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @nubcake found your request and added you. Sorry it took a while, I don’t go on FB very often.
    I play on iOS
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    My Dolls name is Abbey and my name is Abbey in rl the only reason my forum name is Abbeymae is because my middle name is Mae and Abbey was already taken 
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    My doll's name is Stefani, just like my forum name. The backstory behind this name is that I'm a huge Lady Gaga fan and the only name that came into my mind was her real name, Stefani.

But my Facebook name is Blonde Lavender, so she appears as so in your contact list but her name is still Stefani in TS.

That's really sweet, every time that I have seen your name, I thought of Gaga and I was curious to know if that's why you chose it or if it was your real name.
  • Jasper1385Jasper1385 Registered Users, Member 169 Posts
    My doll's name is Angela, which is my name as well. I wish I had something interesting to write about using the name Jasper, it's my cat's name.
    Here's a picture of my Jasper and her 4 little kitties 😸.
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    My doll's name is Stefani, just like my forum name. The backstory behind this name is that I'm a huge Lady Gaga fan and the only name that came into my mind was her real name, Stefani.

But my Facebook name is Blonde Lavender, so she appears as so in your contact list but her name is still Stefani in TS.

That's really sweet, every time that I have seen your name, I thought of Gaga and I was curious to know if that's why you chose it or if it was your real name.
    Aww! Yeah it's related to Gaga, I love how it's spelled Stefani instead of Stephanie, it's really unique and I love it so much.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited October 2019
    My dolls name is Hope Pierce, i've always loved the name and when i play games like this i like to be what i wish i was! 
    Here on the forum its Fairytale cause its just my real name
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Its Clarice here and Clarice Starling on facebook, so I guess that for my fb friends it appear as 'Clarice Starling' also in trendsetters, I changed once for 'TicketBuyersAreLame' but came back with my original name. 
    I really like this name cause its from "The Silence of the Lambs" with Jodie Foster (I know that Julianne Moore made a Clarice too but I prefer Jodie). 
    Last week I watched Euphoria and I was tempted to change to Madeleine Perez lol buuuut Clarice has always been my name game since 2016 (in any game) 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• usafchickieusafchickie Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi all.... I’m new to this world, but loving every second! I have two dolls, one on my 📲 and one on my tablet. Tablet is CJ (my actual nickname) and my cell is Christine, my real first name. I’m not on the FB forum yet. Nice to meet all y’all! 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Not trying to sound like a jerk here but the name of this thread is literally “is your forum name different than your dolls” and everyone’s like “hi my forum name is mary and my dolls name is mary kkh!” 
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    My doll’s name is “mo” because I was too lazy to type out a name, let alone use capital letters! I always want to change it so that my doll’s Facebook can have a first and last name, but I don’t know what the name would be. I have sometime though, because I plan on changing my name during my last comeback. 
    iOS Doll 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    My doll's name is Odile Moreau but I'm bored with it and if I ever get help with fixing my game, I might want a new name.
    Platform: Android

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    edited July 2020
    my doll's name is Becky Johnson. im not really creative when it comes to naming surname and recently started to have thoughts on what my doll's surname should be. my doll's name is different to my forum name since my forum name actually @BeckyTXo1239 and my real name is Becky ( the " T " is the first letter of my surname )
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• Amy136602Amy136602 Registered Users 851 Posts
    My forum name is amy with a ridiculous amount of numbers that I wish I could change but I made this account in 2014 and although I didn’t make this account when I was in middle school I used an email I had when I was in middle school and just decided to make the name and numbers I had on my email my username so I wouldn’t forget 

But my dolls name is Amanda, which is also my name in real life 😊 there seems to be a lot of Amanda’s already on this forum, more than I’ve met in real life so that’s exciting! 
    Daily iOS player 😊 

Facebook Name: MandyKkh
  • aharutyaharuty Registered Users, Member 177 Posts
    edited August 2020
    IOS
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    My dolls name is Violet, I wanted to use a name that wasn’t mine and I’ve always liked that name 😂

Then my FB account is the same as my username, @ HannahKKH. I should come up as Hannah KKH on people’s friends list. If you haven’t guessed it, my real name is Hannah lol
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • appreciatteeappreciattee Registered Users, Member 59 Posts
    My dolls name is Thalia. This account used to be one for the K&K forum but I don’t play that game anymore so I just kept this account.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Thechar27 Ios and thechar2.0 Android 
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I'm letus here and leticia in the game!
    Leticia is my real name btw, I love playing the game as myself lol.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    My doll's name is Olivia, just like my real name! Livyx is an username I use on different platforms, a friend used to call me Livy, and the x is because livy is almost always taken lol
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱
  • saintsofheathersaintsofheather Registered Users, Member 250 Posts
    My doll's name is Heather, very different from my name in real life. I've always felt uncomfortable with my real name (not only is it an incredibly traditional Indian name, but it is also very rare and people never say/spell it correctly). I remember when I was a kid I would find alternatives to my Indian name with "American" names. Heather was one I picked up and used in elementary school. I've luckily embraced my given name (it means Heaven, plus it's short and sweet!), but my doll hasn't quite yet. One of these days I'll get around to renaming her Hemagiri or Hasi (after one of my favorite Hindi songs)!
    ~Free IOS player since November 2019~
  • kittykatxkittykatx Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    My dolls name is Kitty, which is my name in real life! And then my Facebook name is Kitty Dash! I didn’t want to use my real last name in case people found my real account 😩😂