🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Ooof, I didn't realize people were so anti-ticket buying. I never chase 1st place buying packs but always hop on the initial $3 option because there's k stars and diamonds too! lol. I need those k stars to rebuild after VIP  :p
    IOS :)
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @SaigeAnne I own both of those items and also pretty much most of the items which appear in those boxes so I’m wondering how my boxes will look like 🙈

iOs player 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    helcabu said:
    @SaigeAnne I own both of those items and also pretty much most of the items which appear in those boxes so I’m wondering how my boxes will look like 🙈

When u get ur box 👀 show us!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Is there anyone out there that got the test event that has been playing long enough and already owns all the earnables? I want to see their palette.
    iOS
    @therealChar yes yes, currently having 100 points so will probably still take like 2-3 looks to get there but let’s hope for some good stuff 🙈 but I can see myself picking dyes or energy lol...I don’t want any dyes anymore, I just get dyes in these days almost in all boxes and I’m tired of them 😂
    iOs player 
  • mira_mira_ Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    @LizzieKath haha thank you ♥️
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    honestly i think just adding a ts box to the regualr weekday tb event would’ve been better. one black box, one gold box, one tb box and at 600 pts a ts box. that way it would be fair for everyone but glu wouldnt make any money. because rn with the new sys im so uninterested in the tb event. 
    and unless they let 3 tickets stack, sys is already stressful and having it all week is gonna get tiring

If this was the weekday TB event I would actually play it instead of skipping it every week!

edited July 2020
    @AliBryant I have played for 3 years plus minus and have majority of earnables and also TS items (or at least very huge amount) so I will definitely post my palette here 😊 so far almost all those items that appear in those boxes I have (maybe 1-2 I don’t have) 
    iOs player 
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @helcabu you definitely have to show us your palettes and picks when you reach there! best of luck!!! 💞🤩
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    If there was a weekday TS box, it should be lower than 600 points. We don't get extra event points like we do for the weekend so the highest score required should be lower.
    Platform: Android

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @SugarK yea because honestly no one wants to grind to a ridiculous 600 pts to get an ugly accessory or outdated clothes 😒
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    My game got picked! First 2 looks. 

My board currently: 

Some opinions so far:
    - When this goes live for all players, I’d really like to have a call explaining the new time format, what to expect in boxes, reduced points, etc. That way everyone is on the same page. The doll in first probably thought you needed 575 to complete the event like regular SYS and wasted tickets. 

- Let us open more boxes if we’d like. Absolutely no energy in them, let alone multiple spots. If that’s how it’s going to be, then this is basically another version of the regular throwback event where you might get only one item for your all your effort. 

• Persephone77Persephone77 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    First time post to show the first palette I got during the event. I used a few tickets because I was excited to see what kind of things would be in the box. And I got 10 energy lmao 
    @samanthakkh EXACTLY! Plus I would rather do gigs when it suits my schedule rather than play SYS on Glu’s schedule. 
    @SugarK also i want to add, i love your signature 👏🏽
    If there was a weekday TS box, it should be lower than 600 points. We don't get extra event points like we do for the weekend so the highest score required should be lower.
    i think 600 pts is too much for an outdated tb item, but if it was to get a guaranteed ts item i wouldn’t mind it at all! 
    @SugarK yes!! too bad this idea seems out of reach. glu would never 😭
    @SugarK also i want to add, i love your signature 👏🏽
    Thanks @samanthakkh 😊 If only Glu would listen 😉
    First time post to show the first palette I got during the event. I used a few tickets because I was excited to see what kind of things would be in the box. And I got 10 energy lmao 
    i would expect this palette to be for someone who has most of the items but seeing that you’re level 35, one item is unacceptable 😒
    Lol i can see this will be my palette when I get to it 😂😂
    iOs player 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I just opened my game and saw that I was picked. Thanks Glu! I haven't submitted a look yet.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited July 2020
    We found a palette worse than that of @mandamay76!! But in all seriousness, this is unacceptable 😕
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    How do you guys know that earnables and TS items are separated? That means that TS items we can get only with gb from this TS? 
    Lol I want only TS items 😂 and that’s not gonna happen? Now I feel disappointed 😒
    iOS player 

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.