🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    I'm deliberately not voting for the gowns that are too much/ not on theme. It's hard to get the popular picks sometimes but seriously... be the change you want to see in the world lol.
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited July 2020
    At this point, I don't even care if I got picked for this. I'll just be happy if I hear back from support and can open my game again.
    Platform: Android

• BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Im offended 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @LindaVB here are these 2! I saw your post too late for this first one 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Im offended 
    I voted for you! I was shocked it wasn’t the popular pick, you were robbed!
    ~ iOS player ~
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @thesweetone LOL  i think we tie because she at least had some Kstars!   But both are unacceptable! 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited July 2020
     Votes started to come immediately when I submitted look. But im doing really bad

Edit: changed photo 
    iOS player 

• rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Does anyone know how many tickets we will get per event? I was trying to calculate it out, but since according to the update posts the event will end at 10am Thursday, which is the same time it starts on Monday, I can't tell if we will end up with 13 or 14 tickets. (the weekend sys ends exactly 6 hours later on Sunday then it starts on Thursday which is adding to my confusion) @KalindaKing can you give us some clarification on this?
    I have added the schedule of tickets below, and the main thing will be whether we receive a 14th ticket at 10am and can post a look with it, or if we will not get that last ticket. Also these are all in EST time. 
    Monday: 10am - 2 tickets, 4pm - 1 ticket, 10pm - 1 ticket
    Tuesday: 4am - 1 ticket, 10am - 1 ticket, 4pm - 1 ticket, 10pm - 1 ticket
    Wednesday: 4am - 1 ticket, 10am - 1 ticket, 4pm - 1 ticket, 10pm - 1 ticket
    Thursday: 4am - 1 ticket, 10am? - maybe another ticket?
    @Suri_Madden thank you for voting on my third look. im still shocked at how i got such a low amount of votes  :(
    Currently at level 36

• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @rose2797 normal SYS events (the ones running Thursday-Sunday) give you up to 14 free tickets. for this midweek SYS we will be able to get up to 13 free tickets, but the final earnable prize can be earned with 50 fewer votes than normal!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im sory but why do you all say that getting high 30's/low 40's is bad??? Thats pretty mutch the avarage at least here on Facebook!! 😊😊
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    SaigeAnne said:
    @LovelyEmma it really depends on the person. For me, anything below 45 is a bad score, and a 48-52 is an average score. We all hold different opinions I guess.
    Im just saying that here on Facebook avaragely it goes between hgih 30's and low 40's! If im lucky ill score on the high 40's (wich is RARE) and on the low 50's (wich is EVEN MORE RARE)!! :)
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Im sory but why do you all say that getting high 30's/low 40's is bad??? Thats pretty mutch the avarage at least here on Facebook!! 😊😊
    In my case I was hardly ever getting scores below 49, usually above 50. Lately my scores went down, but this SYS I got 39 which is like a slap 😅
    ~ iOS player ~
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I’m so confused on what to wear!  
    Scores are all over the place lol 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @LovelyEmma because you need at least 41 on every look to get the final prize
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    There's a 0% chance I'm placing top 5 

- Emmy
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I'm not posting my looks because my scores are not good lol let's just say I may not get the last earnable :neutral:
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    yezx said:
    @LovelyEmma because you need at least 41 on every look to get the final prize
    Thats why thats nearly impossible on Facebook :P
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Can everyone please post their looks? Even if they’re bad, please post them so the rest of us know what not to submit—I hope that doesn’t come across offensive, but by posting all our looks we can only help each other! I’ll post my first 2 once the 2nd one finishes voting!💞
  • ViennaKKHViennaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,388 Posts
    Katinkae said:
    I get the thing with testing this on a few players, but cmon GLU, they will have 4 more weeks with this and the rest gets nothing? Thats really unfair
    Indeed.. I was thinking why not every week select random accounts? Maybe some get lucky and get selected twice or more, but at least other players have the chance to test the new feature in the game 😊
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @ViennaKKH yeah thats what I hoped for and tought they would do!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
    to be honest with you, we've all been in the situation where we all received high 30's/ low 40's but it is just that as you gain more experience in the game as well as the SYS event you begin to receive high scores/ votes and that becomes completely normal for you to get high 40's or even low 50 and you get use to it but the moment to you receive high 30's, it becomes traumatising and shocking some time to receive such as a low score when in the past SYS's you've been receiving high 40's / low 50. my average score is mid 40's by the way
    Currently at level 36

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.