• SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Normally, my TS looks like this:
    1st place: TB submitting random and ugly looks
    2nd place: me
    This time around it looks like this:
    1st place: Stunning doll
    2nd place: Gorgeous doll
    3rd place: me
    I actually have tight competition this time, and I’m terrified. TERRIFIED. Here’s hoping no TBs show up and ruin the balance! 🤞🏼
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I wonder if any KKH Facebook players were selected to try the new Weekday SYS Event 😏
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts
    Does anyone know how much votes do we need to get the last earnable box ? 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    these are my looks so far, nothing special at all. i used the triple threat and im in 5th with 221 points. 1st place in my group has almost 600 points. 

@noha62 someone said 525 I think
    @LovelyEmma I’m pretty sure there were, since Glu needs feedback across all platforms! I guess because there aren’t too many of you in the forum that it’s not noticeable—and no one has stated their platform lol! 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    3rd look 

• UnwinterUnwinter Registered Users, Member 597 Posts
    Curious to know the exact number of people picked. I'm seeing a lot of low scores and I really wish I could vote too some of your looks deserve so much better! 
    @Rikk so happy for you! Really hope you get what you want 🥰
    And on another note, I just checked my game AGAIN to see if I was picked because for some reason my brain hasn't caught up yet (and I just returned home from an 8hrs shift😅) I'm wondering if this is also a darkside sign 🤔😂
    Android Player, A++
    Unwinter KKH on Facebook
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I got picked but can I just say that I can already see having triple threat offers 2 times a week will make people stack even more tickets to weekend SYS making it almost impossible for everyone who’s not willing to buy that many tickets to even get a chance at the weekend TS? 
    I was just thinking about this.. We had only been able to buy triple threat once a week, but now with some players having access to triple threat twice a week that only means it's going to be harder for weekend SYS players bc the ticket buying is going to be outrageous. Some TBs would buy more tickets if allowed and Glu just gave them that on a silver platter. 
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I really think next time @KalindaKing needs to call with a tip on how to dress bc the voting booth might be the craziest I ever seen it and I’m so confused about what to submit next 
  • Beth0401Beth0401 Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Does anyone ever reach the last earnable without buying tickets? 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    edited July 2020
    ah phooey 😞
  • AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I would say gowns are the way to go for this SYS unfortunately lol. For anyone struggling with this SYS, it could be helpful to look through the discussion for the original Art Gallery SYS for more outfit inspos.
    Top 5 in my group are having an intense ticket buying battle with scores ranging from 475 to 1244 so I’m definitely not gnna get top 5  😬 Hopefully it’ll simmer down the following SYSs 😅
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

My yellow look did decent 
    @Beth0401 I can normally reach the last earnable with my 12th ticket! It’s a lot easier when you’ve got more clothes after playing for a long time!
    edited July 2020
    @Aria thank you sooo much! I looked at every single page of the old thread and was debating whether or not to submit that gown because it worked well for some people but not for others—glad to see it’s going good!

edit: I mean the blue New Year’s sparkly gown
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    A look that I would actually wear to an art gallery (minus the doves 😂) Yay! 

• IrisxIrisx Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    I was selected 🥳🙌🏼
    I didn’t realize how early it started and missed a ticket because work was so crazy today but im soo excited to see what I get from the boxes since I only started in December and have missed a lot ☺️
  • annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    not bad, but I'm 5th, with 3 tb in my group 

Android Player - 🇧🇷 | english isn't my first language
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    Got a diamond pretty early! Also, hi @Bear_KKH! ❤️

• rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited July 2020
    my doll watching how lots of players are mad because they didn't get picked even tho the prizes aren't a big deal.
    Stop getting mad, dolls... and let's hope everyone gets to play SYS TB the next update with better prizes.
  • SaraJeanSaraJean Registered Users, Member 159 Posts
    My third look scored pretty well
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @rociodemayo I'm sure they're not mad, they're just disappointed... which is completely normal and something they're completely entitled to. It's something new, everyone wants to try it, they want to try their luck with the new boxes as well, even if the odds aren't in our favor. 😊
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    jhabs said:
    One of my biggest pet peeves is when people tell other people to “stop being mad” or “be positive”. If people are mad, let them be mad lmao. If they’re disappointed, they have a right to be. Life goes on, but it’s still okay to be mad. 
    Thisssss! Having the palettes be so inconsistent is annoying! Everyone has a right to be angry 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.