🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• Summer23Summer23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I was 5 diamonds away from a dress I loved and I’m impulsive, so I ended up buying a triple tread bundle and using two of my tickets to open up my first box. I don’t intend on making this a reoccurring theme but I was super curious! I only started playing in February this year, so I’ve missed a lot of previous SYS stuff. Here are my votes and my palette 😊

Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 30 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Guys are TS items in the earnable boxes? Or just in the TS boxes? Or neither...I’m a little worried if it’s just earnables because I have most of those already
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts
    Summer23 said:
    I was 5 diamonds away from a dress I loved and I’m impulsive, so I ended up buying a triple tread bundle and using two of my tickets to open up my first box. I don’t intend on making this a reoccurring theme but I was super curious! I only started playing in February this year, so I’ve missed a lot of previous SYS stuff. Here are my votes and my palette 😊

That’s amazing that you had a dye in your box, gives me hope that the rest of the dyes will be achievable now!
    I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Anyone else getting better rewards while voting - I have gotten a ton of kstars and energy - more than o get on a weekend! Almost makes up for the joke of a pallete I got 
  • RachelLiebeRachelLiebe Registered Users, Member 314 Posts

My pallet had the same hair and dress as nearly everyone else.
    The +3 blue dye and +10 energy are both a bit of a bummer tbh. I think if they really have to put normal dye and energy in the boxes then at least have them consistently at the +5 dye and +25 energy the way I’ve seen in some of the other pallets.

I’m on IOS, please add me on my new Facebook https://www.facebook.com/christian.kkh
  • munimunimunimuni Registered Users, Member 133 Posts
    I was picked but I woke up a bit late so I think I missed out on a ticket. 😭  I’m a fairly new player so I don’t have as much clothing to work with, I’m just shook at how low I’m getting on my first looks. Hoping I still get top 5 at least not hoping for number one since I think I have a tb (but I get it) Here’s my first 3 looks.

• BritKKHBritKKH Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    My first three looks and the scores. I forget to take a photo of the palette but it was basically the same as everyone else’s! Same dress and hair. ✨
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I voted for about 2 hrs earlier this afternoon and received energy, cash and 7 kstars, but no diamonds yet. I also looked back the encyclopedia at the sys events and I’m missing about 62 items total (54 TS and about 8 earnables) if I counted correctly. I haven’t reached my 1st box yet but I’ll post it once I get it. It’ll be interesting to see how many items will be in my boxes.

Edit: still scoring low with the top 4 well over 200 points. I’m tied in 10th place rn.

Summer23 said:
    That’s amazing that you had a dye in your box, gives me hope that the rest of the dyes will be achievable now!
    Agreed! I wonder if that dye was a SYS earn-able or if dyes will be available this way? I keep looking at that gorgeous blonde dye from like November last year and there’s no way to get it 😭
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Summer23 said:
    Summer23 said:
    Agreed! I wonder if that dye was a SYS earn-able or if dyes will be available this way? I keep looking at that gorgeous blonde dye from like November last year and there’s no way to get it 😭
    The purple hair dye was an SYS earnable 
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    I almost squealed when I saw that I was picked!! The voting booth seems a little chaotic but it might be because of the lack of guidelines for the theme? My favorite thing BY FAR is that you now have a chance to nab a couple of extra diamonds each week (or however often they decide to do this idk). I was careless and didn't screenshot my first palette, but I'll share my next ones to help out with giving an idea of what type of items are included. Also, I'm probably the only one who thinks like this, but I love being able to spend time in voting booth during weekdays too. My ADD ass keeps procrastinating with voting normally, and then I get mad at myself when monday comes and I didn't vote as much as I planned to. The rewards are tedious but worth it for my little baby K-star collection, and a couple of extra energy every once in a while will hopefully help me complete the standard TB events.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• woahbabesursotoxicwoahbabesursotoxic Registered Users, Member 2,533 Posts
    Lol I’m going to spam the voting booth with this dress
    iOS🖤. Doll (Holly) 🍒
    Thanks for letting me know @jhabs 😊 guess I won’t get my hopes up about old hair colours lol
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    3rd look 

We’re on the same group! My doll’s name is beech (lol) i’m 9th right now. Your looks are stunning, i really think we deserve more 😔
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Has anyone opened a palette containing ANY of these items?

iOS
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    @AliBryant None of them in my first palette.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I think I saw @fallon's sister again right now! 🥰❤️

Thanks @Tyranda if these are not included, then my palettes will be void of items except the water bottle. That is the only earnable I missed through May of 2019. Huge bummer. 
    iOS
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Use 2 extra tickets because I'm curious what the boxes will contain. This is my palette and that hair and dress again?!?!?! Not the best palette but I'm glad that I picked an item lol. And does anyone know what the pants come from?

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Has anyone opened a palette containing ANY of these items?

These are the only items I am missing so far plus the blue dress and sparkle roots hair, I believe the red outfit was the first ever trendsetters so they will probably be in the silver box. 

I will get my first box by tomorrow so I will post my palette!! I hope to see these items in it since they are the only earnables i am missing, I expect to see mostly dyes tho
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Kween_of_the_KastleKween_of_the_Kastle Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I have played earlier sys but lost all of them after restarting after hiatus. "1st" sys on my account now is quite recent (during COVID) so my first palette had 2 dyes and the rest items, thankfully won the only dress in it which is red one with yellow trim seen in others' boxes
    @kaydencekkh I really hope these are in there too! Of all the earnables, I am only missing the water bottle.
    As for the early test items, I am missing these 3 only. It was impossible to get the ponytail without buying tickets during that test event, and I was not a tester for these TS items, but there was a glitch with the hair being on sale during BF, so I snatched that up before they fixed it :D 

iOS
  • BDelevingne_KKHBDelevingne_KKH Registered Users, Member 331 Posts
    Looks 1 and 2 

I’m taking notes about the new SYS. I wanna see my first box before say anything about it, but as a free player it’s gonna take a little longer 😂

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @kaydencekkh I really hope these are in there too! Of all the earnables, I am only missing the water bottle.
    As for the early test items, I am missing these 3 only. It was impossible to get the ponytail without buying tickets during that test event, and I was not a tester for these TS items, but there was a glitch with the hair being on sale during BF, so I snatched that up before they fixed it :D 

I want that darn water bottle so bad 🙃
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    My feedback to the whole event so far:
    - As I mentioned before, I’m really happy that we finally have a way to earn SYS items. However, the boxes are ridiculous - can’t we have just the items? How is that fair?
    - I used few extra tickets cause by TS is crazy and I’m definitely staying in the top 5. I won’t be using them next time, seeing that I can get dyes I don’t care for (I have gazillions of reds and blues, thanks, but no, thanks) or energy. I fully understand that this SYS is another way of improving game revenue and I can appreciate that. But if I use real money, get decent scores and “win” energy I’ll sue. Jk of course, but Glu, please, don’t make your players feel stupid. We support you, please support us too - just the items and/or kstars (same as in TB boxes) would still bring you lots of revenue;
    - I haven’t experienced any glitches so far, so great job here! 
    Specially since ads keep popping up... that is a major source of revenue for freemium apps...
    iOS free player 🇧🇷 ✨
    my doll’s name is leticia 
  • JulietaluciaJulietalucia Registered Users, Member 380 Posts
    I’m watching and thinking... does everyone’s boxes have the same items? 🤔
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.