🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AliBryant I actually got the ponytail and I am a free player. I remember buying a golden kloset dress just for the sys and it kinda boosted my scores! 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @kaydencekkh I really hope these are in there too! Of all the earnables, I am only missing the water bottle.
    As for the early test items, I am missing these 3 only. It was impossible to get the ponytail without buying tickets during that test event, and I was not a tester for these TS items, but there was a glitch with the hair being on sale during BF, so I snatched that up before they fixed it :D 

It was possible to get this hairstyle without buying ticket! Also being 1st in TS 💞
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @brunakkh @Katya I will clarify, the ponytail was offered in two test events. The first one, it was only available by buying tickets, because the points required to get it were very high, it was impossible to get it even scoring all 50s. During the second test of these items, they lowered the points required based on our feedback. I was not part of the second test group.
    iOS
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    just realized that if the throwback SYS ends at 7 am PST (10 am EST) i’m going to have to wake up super early every thursday to submit my last look😅 lovely.....
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AliBryant Oh wow I didnt know that! I vaguely remember a impossible sys, but since I wasnt in the forum I didnt know it was this one
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @kaydencekkh and watch it be only one diamond🙄
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Not sure if this question has been already asked, but do we know what the TS prizes are for the Top 5? I figure Number One gets two picks from a pallet and 2  - 5 get one pick, but are we guaranteed a SYS item, or could we still get energy or dye? Did Kalinda specify or will we need to wait until Thursday and the final tabulations? 
  • SimplyKySimplyKy Registered Users, Member 75 Posts
    Y’all I had NO idea this was happening, what a lovely surprise. 

I haven’t reached my first box yet. Hopefully this becomes a permanent fixture. There’s some great items from previous SYS Events plus we get to vote. 

• SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Has anyone opened a palette containing ANY of these items?

@Basak got the last hair in her first palette!
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Hey guys, there was 20 pages to catch up on. Did Kalinda let us know anything important so far?
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Basak said:

This is my first palette, @SashaCat picked it actually 🤣 I own pretty much every earnable item out there so this is how my first box looks 🤷🏻‍♀️
    I didn’t get picked so now I’m pretending that @Basak ‘s game is mine 🤣
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    So even @Basak who has almost every earnables pallete was better than mine lol! (Yes I’m still salty) hoping the next box is better for everyone! 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    There should only be one energy and two dyes. The rest should be sys items ! 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    SDC93 said:
    Hey guys, there was 20 pages to catch up on. Did Kalinda let us know anything important so far?
    I don’t think she’s commented thus far
  • Summer23Summer23 Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I’ve just re-read the wording. It says “Art Gallery Opening Rewards” so does that mean our box rewards this week are only going to be from the Art Gallery Opening TS prizes? In which case there was only two right? Or am I looking into things too much haha. 
    Platform: iOS ✨ Level: 30 ✨ Aussie 🇦🇺🦘☺️
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @therealChar I honestly don’t think either should be in there or if it’s gonna be dye it should be ten of better dyes! I don’t mind energy I at least can finish a reality show with 25 energy - I have enough dye! Lol 
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Here's my first box
  • daenaeradaenaera Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    So far throughout voting I’ve either gotten:
    1)  an offer to double my rewards and got 2 kstars
    2) 2 kstars 
    and now I’ve received 3. I haven’t completed voting and received only 1, so I guess that’s good. Majority of the rewards are $100-$125 kash or 3-6 energy

• nhq1012nhq1012 Registered Users, Member 209 Posts
    Ok so I couldnt resist my temptation and decided to use 2 extra tickets to open the first box. Here is my pallette??? Seriously Glu??? 3 dyes??? Thats unacceptable. And that hairstyle is really ugly as I saw someone on FB picked it. So disappointed!!!
  • KelariaForbesKelariaForbes Registered Users, Member 2 Posts

first brown box palette! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Omg I just got home and checked my side game and my side game was picked too!!! SO excited to see the difference between my palettes... For example on my main game im pretty sure there is only one earnable item ever in SYS that I missed, where my side game there would be tonsssssssss. Actually if they only go through May 2019 there is probably only a handful of earnable items that my side game does have (started January or february 2019 but don’t play it super regularly, definitely didn’t finish any SYS events back then). I’ll post screenshots from both!! 

I can’t believe I was this lucky to be picked for both 😭 I almost feel guilty about it. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Definitely we need to let 3 tickets stack during both midweek and weekend SYS! I’m lucky that I live in the EST time zone, so weekend SYS is good timing for me. However, for midweek SYS, I’m also an early bird who sleeps early and wakes up even earlier, but if I want to not miss a ticket with my schedule I have to stay up half an hour later than normal, and while it’s not a lot, the time adds up, and I absolutely cannot function without enough sleep. Plus, we’re all so much busier during the week, and I’d hate to do poorly on SYS just because I have work!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.