๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ”KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux๐ŸŽจ

Comments

• pearl_sspearl_ss Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

Opened first sys box ๐Ÿ˜
    I guess my palette didnโ€™t come with much throwback items since I do own a lot of the earnable sys event prizes, and I lot of dolls would say that their palettes werenโ€™t the best, so kinda expected it. Hopefully during this trial run theyโ€™ll fix up the prizes, for when it launches for everyone.ย 
  • buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    So I started off with two 34 votes then two 44 votes... hopefully I get 54 votes with my next two looks? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

I really do love that things seem a little bit more streamlined. Faster votes, for example, are really great because when helping other dolls search for past items, we can contact them immediately on the โ€œlooking for items to buy with diamondsโ€ thread and we wouldnโ€™t have to wait around for a submitted look.

My experience has improved since my initial impressions. Throwback SYS now runs a bit more smoothly and I can navigate between pages faster. Some notes however; the voting booth still lags somewhat when trying to load looks and same in on the TS page when I want to view other dollsโ€™ looks.

I havenโ€™t gotten to earn my first box yet, but judging by everyone elseโ€™s boxes, I doubt mine will be any different.

After much thought, my opinion on TS has... muddled ๐Ÿ˜‚ I still donโ€™t agree with TS being implemented. The competition over the weekend is stressful enough and now itโ€™s being transferred to weekdays for old items that I may or may not have the chance at even getting? But at the same time... I also donโ€™t mind it because perhaps people are just excited bc the feature is so new. Once excessive TBโ€™s (people who score up to 1000s+) understand that theyโ€™re essentially spending ridiculous amounts of real life money... on the chance to earn dyes, energy and k-stars, the hype will most likely die down. Still though, I donโ€™t think energy or basic dyes should be prizes and I agree with many other dolls here. Rare dyes, diamonds, kstars and SYS prizes are the only acceptable prizes.

Looks 1-4

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Also can we please have a range on what the time frame is for SYS prizes? How far back and up to how recent are the items in the boxes?
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Finally opened the first earnable box ๐Ÿ˜ the votes are still coming in quick for the weekday SYS.

I'm currently at 2nd place, but I've already put 2 looks in for the day so I'm hoping I won't be pushed out of the top 5 once everyone in my group comes in...
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts

I am happy I was picked to play but my looks stink apparently lol. Oh well with all the ticket buyers in my group I wasn't expecting to make top 5 anyway but at this rate I won't even earn the last earnable.

I wish votes would always com in this fast. Also is it just me but I am getting better prizes in the voting booth as well. I actually got a diamond for the first time and I have received 7 k stars and 1000 kash and 500 kash so far.

Idk about other systems but on android the looks are all over the place so it is a little harder to pick the popular look. Victoria Secret Angel & a blue dress with wings is showing up a ton for me & 95% of the time they are the popular pick.ย 
  • Brandy1982Brandy1982 Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    First palette

• CassandraKateCassandraKate Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I'm kind of sad and happy at the same time. Actually I didn't get that call from Kalinda, I just woke up in the middle of the night because i have an unfinished gig to do so I was shocked to see a SYS throwback for the first time in my playing career (lol๐Ÿคฃ) and now I'm sad because the votes I'm getting are lower than the usual I get in SYS Events and I thought it was my chance to get past events rewards especially that I'm not able to buy tickets during events cause I'm poor baby. So any tips dolls? Imma send my last look here so if you have any suggestions please feel free to replyย 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Iโ€™m having trouble getting this so far. Does it also revert to gowns? Then mystery boxโ€™s (I usually only get cash)? So there are no real guarantees of anything. How to up your score or if the prizes are worth it?
    i really really donโ€™t like how these tickets are also your weekend tickets. If Iโ€™m saving weekend tickets and accidentally use one here, Iโ€™ll be devastated. tell us which are free ones and which we bought.ย 

edited July 2020
    Omg I can't send my looks here, the insert image needs image URL and whenever I insert one, nothing happens. Now I'm convinced, this is my bad day.
    @datesaremyfave I think she's right cause when I voted a while ago I noticed a bunch of looks that looked exactly the same when I voted 10hrs ago. God this is a disaster ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited July 2020

If anyone sees items from these SYS in your palettes, please let us know! The most recent SYS items Iโ€™ve seen in palettes are from the charity gala SYS, which happened right before the prettt in pink oneย 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited July 2020

This is from the Facebook page. The girl said she has a specific hair color from an event and so it wouldnโ€™t be in the cards that someone had the EXACT look down to the nail color so essentially 7 hours after her look โ€˜finishedโ€™ she was able to vote for herself

@KalindaKing possible glitch alert?
    Yes! I'm constantly seeing old looks I remember voting for hours ago, forum dolls' too! So strangeย 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I was just going to mention something similar to what @datesaremyfave posted. I've voted during the day for short periods of time and I realized I saw this look (on the right) in the morning, then again about three hours ago and just now.

I wonder if it's a glitch or since not many players got picked there are looks that "fill" the voting booth just like during the first minutes of weekend SYS events. Either way, those repeated looks are taking votes that are going nowhere.
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Got a diamond pretty early! Also, hi @Bear_KKH! โค๏ธ

ย Thanks @thesweetone! But quick question, that was the very first look I submitted when the event started, did you find me in the voting booth around the time you tagged me? That's strange. I wonder if they replicate our dolls to populate the voting booth.ย 
    - Emmy
  • AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Hereโ€™s my first box! Not a bad pick considering how lackluster this palette is. After seeing everyone either have this dress or the short hair in their box, I wasnโ€™t too surprised but still disappointed ๐Ÿคฃ

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Also, I wasnโ€™t having an issue until now but my TS hasnโ€™t updated in like an hour with my scores from my recent look

edit took about two hours
    at last it worked! God I almost give up. Thanks in advance for the tips dolls๐Ÿ’›
  • kkhjosiekkhjosie Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    A little late to the party, but yay I got picked!! This feels a lot like the weekend SYS so far, only with poorer rewards. Seems like a lot of stress only to risk getting energy or dye from the earnable boxes, and I will definitely not be spending extra tickets for the ts boxes unless they guarantee an old sys item.ย 

Here is my board so far and first three looks:ย 

Scores were coming in super fast which I love! Also super excited to reach the first box:)
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I have it and while I like the idea and opportunity to get past SYS items, here are the changes I would like to see:
    - no T$
    - get rid of the dyes as earnables and replace them with the silver boxes, that way everyone can potentially earn 2 bronze boxes and 2 silver boxes.ย 
    - boxes should be items only, and then k stars or diamonds once you've collected all the items. Crap like this is why I haven't spent actual money on this game in years. I'm not spending money on tickets to risk getting 3 drops of virtual red dye or 10 energy. There's so many ways to earn dye in this game, it's unnecessary to have it in TB SYS boxes.ย 
    - same with energy, it's so easy to get it in this game, it doesn't need to be in TB SYS boxes.ย 
    Things I like:
    - ummmmmm I like how fast the votes are coming in
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts

looks 1-4โœจ
    my scores are progressively getting better๐Ÿ˜ so far really liking how this is going except obviously the contentย of the boxes but I havenโ€™t opened one yet so iโ€™ll wait to criticize that haha. the votes for each of my looks came back in under 5 mins, the most seamless voting of any SYS iโ€™ver ever played. obviously the theme is being widely disregarded but I could care less iโ€™m just trying to open as many boxes! when this is available to everyone I hope kalinda calls beforehand explaining the theme like normal. im also getting much better voting rewards than normal, more kstars and energy than kash. iโ€™m in 4th behind 3 pretty excessive TBs (given this is a throwback SYS) so just hoping for top 5 with my free tickets. iโ€™ll open my first box with my next look at 2 am PST so iโ€™ll post that then! iโ€™m pleased with this so farโ˜บ๏ธ
    ios dollย since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 ๐Ÿค ๐Ÿ’•
    โœจadd me on fb:ย https://www.facebook.com/ashley.meddsย โœจ
    โ†ช๏ธŽ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts

Looks 1-4, hopefully I will get in top 5 if no more tbs show up ๐Ÿ’Ÿ
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • MistyqueMistyque Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Also am I the only one who did not get the option to watch videos for double reward ??
    ****๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ช ๐“ซ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด ๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“พ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“–๐“›๐“ค ๐“ญ๐“ธ๐“ท'๐“ฝ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ท/๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ. ๐“—๐“ช๐“น๐“น๐”‚ ๐“๐“ฎ๐”€ ๐“จ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ป๐Ÿ’‹****
    โญ๐’น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“๐“Ž ๐“๐‘œ๐‘”๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’น๐“ˆโญ๐Ÿ’Ž๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‹๐‘œ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ท๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž๐Ÿ’Ž
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Something is seriously wrong with the voting booth on Android. I've never picked the non popular pick so many times in one day. I'm seeing dolls wearing starter items get popular pick over dolls in well put together outfits. But repeatedly. I'm so confused. And I think @thesweetone voted for a bot version of my doll. If you're on Android can you please share what your highest score has been? I really hope this gets better, I've already been suspecting they changed the regular SYS voting algorithm for us.
    - Emmy
  • karlamonteskarlamontes Registered Users, Member 39 Posts

looks 1-4โœจ
    my scores are progressively getting better๐Ÿ˜ so far really liking how this is going except obviously the contentย of the boxes but I havenโ€™t opened one yet so iโ€™ll wait to criticize that haha. the votes for each of my looks came back in under 5 mins, the most seamless voting of any SYS iโ€™ver ever played. obviously the theme is being widely disregarded but I could care less iโ€™m just trying to open as many boxes! when this is available to everyone I hope kalinda calls beforehand explaining the theme like normal. im also getting much better voting rewards than normal, more kstars and energy than kash. iโ€™m in 4th behind 3 pretty excessive TBs (given this is a throwback SYS) so just hoping for top 5 with my free tickets. iโ€™ll open my first box with my next look at 2 am PST so iโ€™ll post that then! iโ€™m pleased with this so farโ˜บ๏ธ
    Got inspiration from your second look and scored the best I ever have ! Thank you ๐Ÿ’›

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.