🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Seems an odd number of people are picking that short pink and gold dress/romper
  • aprilhaineaprilhaine Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Gingerkkh said:

I am happy I was picked to play but my looks stink apparently lol. Oh well with all the ticket buyers in my group I wasn't expecting to make top 5 anyway but at this rate I won't even earn the last earnable.

I wish votes would always com in this fast. Also is it just me but I am getting better prizes in the voting booth as well. I actually got a diamond for the first time and I have received 7 k stars and 1000 kash and 500 kash so far.

Idk about other systems but on android the looks are all over the place so it is a little harder to pick the popular look. Victoria Secret Angel & a blue dress with wings is showing up a ton for me & 95% of the time they are the popular pick. 
    Girl saaame?! I'm boggled as to what the voters are looking for, or if the looks being submitted are just too out of theme so majority are just picking the pretty looks? I have just successfully scored (barely over 40) and the look is definitely not one I would wear to an art gallery... i was hoping the pantsuits would get decent scores...

Help?
  • ashleymeddsashleymedds Registered Users, Member 796 Posts
    @karlamontes aw yay!!! congrats love💕
    ios doll since 2014, took a break & started again in October 2019 🤠💕
    ✨add me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/ashley.medds ✨
    ↪︎ send me a PM so I can add you back faster!
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    edited July 2020
    iOS player
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    <helcabu said:
    Oh yes! Just got to my box and this was my palette 😒😒 like seriously Glu?! Seriously?! 
    (Note - I own a lot of earnables and TS items already so I was somehow expecting this but...it hurt...) - I’m not going to send looks just for 15 energy I can get from daily box 😒

@therealChar @SaigeAnne I feel betrayed 😭
    Ouch there is no reason energy is in these boxes!
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Crock of shit 
  • karina_kkhkarina_kkh Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Something is seriously wrong with the voting booth on Android. I've never picked the non popular pick so many times in one day. I'm seeing dolls wearing starter items get popular pick over dolls in well put together outfits. But repeatedly. I'm so confused. And I think @thesweetone voted for a bot version of my doll. If you're on Android can you please share what your highest score has been? I really hope this gets better, I've already been suspecting they changed the regular SYS voting algorithm for us.
    same thing keeps happening to me. gorgeous dolls keep losing the popular vote to dolls wearing basic items which is very weird imo. my highest thus far is 43 which is okay i guess, but lower than my usual.. & another weird thing i noticed is, all votes for my looks have finished in less than 5 minutes. but i was just voting, closed the game to put my puppy to bed and came back to voting (roughly a 15-20 mins span) and i kept seeing the same dolls i had before taking the small break. so how can it be that it's taking literally one or two minutes for some dolls to have their total votes and other dolls will be in the voting booth for over 15 minutes... it doesn't add up. 
    。・*. android. level 41  .*・。 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I used one extra ticket. My scores are really bad (for me, because normally I get 49-55) so that look gave me 50!☺️
    And I didn’t pick a item. I’m not sure how much I’m missing of earnable items. But I don’t have many in TS and that’s the only items I’m interested. That would be cool if all items would be in all boxes, not only TS items in TS boxes. This sys give same stress like weekend, because if I want TS item I have to fight for top 5? And what if I still get in those dyes or energy?🥺

iOS player 

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Ok I took a few screenshots, this is just within a few entries of votes, you can see the dolls that would ordinarily get lost popular vote, not getting popular vote..??? It's hard to catch the screenshot after so I only managed to barely catch the one of the doll in red. And it's not bc voters aren't going for gowns, I've seen it with dolls wearing really nice, on theme separates and cocktail dresses. I didn't crop, so ignore how poor I am right now 😂

The non blurred dolls were not popular vote. Literally, these are all in less than one round of voting, so it's not a fluke. Something is weird about the android voting booth. 

It's not that voters are not going for gowns either bc this really beautiful, on theme doll that's more casual lost popular vote to a gown.

And I think the doll in the green gown is a replicate bot bc I've seen that look more than 5 minutes ago (which is about how quickly vote are finishing.) 
    And I've seen this doll in many rounds of voting since this morning, so obviously a replicate bot:

And it's getting popular pick. So our dolls are losing votes to bots?? 

P.S I didn't blur the dolls faces that didn't get popular pick and the bottom ones bc I think they're beautiful and am proving a point that many would ordinarily be popular pick, but if you've found your picture here and don't like it, just let me know and I'll remove it!

Are you dolls on iOS, FB, and amazon experiencing anything weird? I know we don't have many dolls from FB and amazon but if you read anything someone has posted to FB about their experiences about one of those platforms, please share with the forum!
    - Emmy
  • CiaraKKHCiaraKKH Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Hoping to get at least a 50 for this SYS. Fingers crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻
  • CiaraKKHCiaraKKH Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Something is seriously wrong with the voting booth on Android. I've never picked the non popular pick so many times in one day. I'm seeing dolls wearing starter items get popular pick over dolls in well put together outfits. But repeatedly. I'm so confused. And I think @thesweetone voted for a bot version of my doll. If you're on Android can you please share what your highest score has been? I really hope this gets better, I've already been suspecting they changed the regular SYS voting algorithm for us.
    Hi, I'm playing on an Android rn and the highest score I got was 46 which was the first outfit I submitted :(
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    aprilhaine Right? It is so crazy I've never been so unsure or scored so low so many times in a row. I started off a little more casual & then saw it was full on gowns the voters wanted so I switched to gowns & now it's the more casual specifically starter outfits & any look with wings the voters like best. I'm so very confused lol. I don't have a clue what to wear that will score better. I think I am just going to wear whatever I want & just be happy when I get my first box & another diamond & kstars because I feel it is a lost cause now I doubt I'll get the last earnable & I'll be lucky to place top 10 in ts. Hopefully next week will go better & the voters will be more consistent in what they want to see. It's comforting to know it's not just me.
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts
    @bear_KKH I'm on android too & my highest has been 39. The popular pick is getting harder to pick the longer the event goes on. It started out the voters wanted neutral gowns then colorful /sparkly gowns then casual outfits and now starter outfits & anything with wings. 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

Should I buy triple threat? 🙃😭
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    So relieved not to get dye or energy. I quite like this messy bob. It’s very chic. 

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @LindaVB here are these 2! I saw your post too late for this first one 
    Thank you so much, really appreciate it!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • christina96christina96 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    So I reached the first gift box.. and got three blue dye 😩 Forgot to grab a screenshot because I was so devastated 😅 I wouldn’t mind dyes being an option if it were rarer dyes... and I guess I should be grateful it wasn’t energy 😅
  • christina96christina96 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Did anyone take one for the team (and piss off their group) yet and complete the earnables? I am curious 1) how many points total required for the earnables and 2) did the final earnable palette still have trash like dye and energy?
    Someone in my group did 😂 I wish I could ask her what her pallets looked like

@thelifeofRaeRae I think we’re in the same TS group!! 😂 
  • ChicelleChicelle Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    Yay black dye!
  • velvetkissesvelvetkisses Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    my first palette which was actually good surprisingly!

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.