🗳️🔁KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux🎨

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited July 2020

Okay. I think I played all SYSes that are available for the general public and I have earn all the earnables. Maybe that is why i don’t have any items? And why are there ppl winning 50kstars and my box is 10 kstars? 

I was hoping to get the red skirt, white top with red belt and ponytail from the trial SYSes. Those items should be added to this pool of items. 

My looks are okay. It is hard to get votes  because I saw so many dolls with great looks. I am guessing Glu is picking from higher level dolls. 
    IOS Player 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Well. I actually started a male game last year, and abandoned him a little while after.
    Today I thought hey, I should check up on him, who knows he might actually get the sys event. And...

...lol.

no TB box reward though, the best prize is 50kstars, and after about an hour he’s still not in a TS group.

meet Luke.
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • heyclatifheyclatif Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

My first earnable box! I started playing the game in November 2019.
  • Hope_xHope_x Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I was really surprised yet grateful to be picked for the trial. So far my looks are not as high as a usual SYS but seem to be doing better than they were. I’ve not yet reached my first box, which will be interesting as I’ve been playing for just over a year so there should be a few items I’ve missed out on. 

I’ve been reading everyone’s suggestions and although I don’t mind energy (I really struggle to finish events for some reason) but as someone else has said, it should be a significant amount like 50, similar to a kollection box, anything less is just a let down. 

Dye is an absolute no-no. I don’t like the way most clothes looked when dyed and I don’t see the value in them at all. Plus I’ve got and I earn loads. I do not want them in boxes at all. Diamonds should be there instead but at least 5+ 

TS boxes should only include clothes/hair/accessories. Imagine getting 1st place and not earning an item. But, when it’s clear you’ve won ALL items, it should be significant amounts of Kstars and Diamonds only. 

Anyway, here’s my looks so far: 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    When you needed ONE more vote to get to the palette 🥴

Also, @Bear_KKH, it is indeed strange! I knew something was sus when I saw your doll in the same béret look because I remember voting for that look at the start of SYS, but I thought maybe you unlocked it?
    I also met @fallon's sister doll like 3 times - at the start when I posted a screenshot, a couple of hours later and last night (it's midday where I'm at). All these times it was a popular pick so I can imagine how many dolls have underwhelming scores when the "popular pick" isn't even the doll herself but her clone!
    I think Glu needs to address it. 😕
  • Emma58Emma58 Registered Users, Member 246 Posts

First box! Glad I didn't pick dye 😅
    I really think dye and energy shouldn't be part of the boxes 
  • GingerkkhGingerkkh Registered Users 96 Posts

LOL I give up at this rate I won't even get the first box haha. Another round of voting and again it was almost all Kash items clothing & hair that were available at level 1 or the birthday dress Kim gave early on in the game that were the popular picks on android so it took a long time to earn voting booth prize...good news it was another k star and not Kash.
  • emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I’m so jealous of you guys! I also want to play 😫 I hope these 3 weeks go by fast😍 
  • VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts

Here's my first palette. So glad I got exactly what I wanted ❤️ Also, my scores have been quite well. I got 40-43-49-53-51
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts

Happy I dodged that 15 energy 😖
    I wonder if the TS boxes will look better. I won't be top 5 unless I use extra tickets bc they're all dolls that bought the bundle and I don't have the scores to compete with dolls using 3 or more extra tickets this particular SYS, it appears we're all scoring similarly here on android. But if I use extra tickets and win energy in a TS box, I might throw my phone out the window lol. @KalindaKing can you tell us what exactly is included in the TS boxes? 
    - Emmy
     That's what I figured @thesweetone! Something is definitely up. iOS voting, based from what I'm seeing from the forum, it appears to be normal for them. So I hope next SYS they fix whatever it is affecting android voting booth. Based on the forum, iOS voting appears to be much smoother. Idk, android can't catch a break this update it seems. @KalindaKing I hope you'll pass this feedback along about android 🤞
    - Emmy
    @karina_kkh @CiaraKKH @Gingerkkh thanks for the feedback dolls, I think we can confirm something is not right!
    - Emmy
  • LaceyLoveLaceyLove Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    some of these are admittedly not my best looks I've ever put together but I am doing awwwfulll. I've never done this poorly
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Not a big fan of my first box 

iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • cheychey Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Here’s my looks 3-5, and my first pallet. 
    I’ve been bought out of the top five, but the girl in fifth isn’t too far ahead, so if she doesn’t submit any more extras I should be back up soon. 

• noha62noha62 Registered Users, Member 294 Posts

Got my first box after the fifth look , meh 😕 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

i got this messy bob in my first box, it had some other items in it but nothing too special 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Votes are picking up. I already own a lot of SYS prizes so didn’t know what would be available and was ideally hoping for the Storm white hair - has anyone had this in their palette?
    Here was my pick & looks:

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Here was my pallet! I have almost all the earnable SYS items except maybe 3? Is that hair the dandruf/sparkle hair from the blue gown SYS??

Here’s some more for @LindaVB ♥️

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @christina96 omg we have some crazy ticket buyers in our group! I’m scoring very well and I don’t think i will make too 5 😂😭
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    eligur said:
    maybe anyone knows why my comment about stacking tickets is being sent for approval?? @kokokokonut
    I just found them in spam, then I saw this.  I released it but can only think you were editing?  The system does get cranky during editing sometimes.  I didn’t see any strange links, no pictures, I’m sorry I didn’t see them yesterday. (PuterHead’ s birthday so I was in and out) but if that happens again, if you send me a message I see it right away.  

Btw, I think stacking tickets to 3 is a great idea.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.