šŸ—³ļøšŸ”KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening ReduxšŸŽØ

Comments

• datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @Bear_KKH Iā€™m iOS and have noticed something wonky with voting too but Iā€™m still getting decent scores. I havenā€™t been too observant but Iā€™m gonna keep my eyes peeled today
  • jasminehkkhjasminehkkh Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    My first box. Iā€™ve been playing since March :)
  • christina96christina96 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @christina96 omg we have some crazy ticket buyers in our group! Iā€™m scoring very well and I donā€™t think i will make too 5 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­
    We certainly do šŸ˜‚ Your looks are absolutely on point, if you donā€™t make top five youā€™ve been robbed!! I feel your pain though, I think itā€™s going to be very tricky to get into the top five with what weā€™re competing with šŸ˜‚Ā 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    Ā i started playing this specific game in the very last week of 2019 and didn't start getting all the earnables consistently for about 2 months ish. only 4 items ?? šŸ„“ theres over a years worth of earnables that i don't have ?

iOS player šŸ’žāœØšŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! šŸ„šŸƒ
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @PixiDust is that a handheld or over the shoulder? I havenā€™t seen that in anyoneā€™s pallet thus farĀ 
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I agree about stacking 3 tickets!

I currently have 148 points with 4 looks. There are three ticket buyers in my group. #1 has 401 points. I am #8.

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    eligur said:
    maybe anyone knows why my comment about stacking tickets is being sent for approval?? @kokokokonut
    I just found them in spam, then I saw this. Ā I released it but can only think you were editing? Ā The system does get cranky during editing sometimes. Ā I didnā€™t see any strange links, no pictures, Iā€™m sorry I didnā€™t see them yesterday. (PuterHeadā€™ s birthday so I was in and out) but if that happens again, if you send me a message I see it right away. Ā 

Btw, I think stacking tickets to 3 is a great idea.Ā  <3.Ā 
    sorry, i tried to post it several times but it wouldnā€™t let me so probably thatā€™s why it got into spam haha the first times i wasnā€™t editing them at all, but later i tried to put them in my other comments and it still wouldnā€™t work and was sent to the approval..Ā 
    hope you had an amazing day yesterday tho!!
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    From what Iā€™ve seen in different polls it looks like half of players get that new feature and half of them didnā€™t.
    I feel like worse half.
    iOS 41lvlĀ šŸ“± |Ā English isn't my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Free player since July 2019Ā šŸ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited July 2020
    AliBryant said:
    Ā It was impossible to get the ponytail without buying tickets during that test event, and I was not a tester for these TS items, but there was a glitch with the hair being on sale during BF, so I snatched that up before they fixed it :DĀ 

Just to correct that, it was possible to get that ugly long ponytail without buying tickets. šŸ˜Š I know that for sure because I was a completely free player then and I won it... and have never worn it sinceĀ 

Here was my palette! Unfortunately I got energy. The water bottle youā€™re looking for is in there!

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Hey dolls, random but there is a poll onĀ https://www.instagram.com/kkh.guide/Ā (check the story). If you have instagram and you donā€™t mind, would you please go vote? Results will be shared on the forum, so we can give Glu an idea of what players want ā™„ļø
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @datesaremyfave itā€™s a shoulder bag ! itā€™s actually really cute but i donā€™t know how often iā€™ll use it šŸ’ž
    iOS player šŸ’žāœØšŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! šŸ„šŸƒ
  • WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts

My experience with the SYS throwback event has been positive so far. I am surprised that it hasnā€™t glitched or that there isnā€™t any issues with lag

I wasnā€™t prepared for the votes to come through as fast as they did, it almost made me drop my iPadĀ šŸ˜…šŸ˜…Ā 

Adding a phone call would be an easy way to explain the differences between the weekend SYS & the throwback SYS.Ā 

Why do I even botherĀ šŸ˜’
    Itā€™s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on FacebookĀ 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    I don't think TBs will be as extreme in Weekday SYS, my group doesn't have a single TB (for now).
    I want to seriously punch my past self for having said this. I now have at least 5 ticketbuyers. Which means no one but them will get the silver TS box. I- šŸ¤”
    šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ ā€¢ no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum ā€¢ šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
  • AsookaAsooka Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hello everyone, so for the longest time I was reading the forum without an account. Now I made an account to share my experience with the weekday sys.Ā 

-voting issues: the votes are coming in very fast and within 2 minutes you get your final score, which is a good thing. However, as others mentioned, in the voting booth we keep seeing same dolls again and again from hours ago and they have the popular pick no matter if they are dressed nicely compared to the other doll or not. Considering how fast we get our votings this is definitely a glitch. And not just for android for ios too. And most importantly the other dolls that go against them are losing votes.Ā 

- rewards: To put energy in such low amounts, is very disheartening for the players. We can get 10-20 energy just from going to locations and tapping on stuff and our pets. Consider putting rare Dyes And not just 5, 10! Ā The TS boxes. Thinking about it this sys is supposed to give us an opportunity to win what we couldnā€™t in the past, it would be amazing to give two boxes to 1-5. And one box to 6-10. The first place can get more dyes or even diamonds.Ā 

Overall, I was happy with the sys and I hope these issues would be fixed.Ā 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @rikk Ali meant that the very first group of test SYS the votes for the last earnable was too high to reach with free tickets. The later groups , Glu lowered it.Ā 

I think initially you have to average over 50 votes per look to get to the final prize.
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • AsookaAsooka Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    - Diamonds: One more thing is that we were promised to have a chance of winning diamonds and so far I havenā€™t seen it in any of the screenshots (maybe theyā€™re in the TS boxes we still donā€™t know). And itā€™s a shame that in the weekend sys we earn 3 diamonds as earn able and here we earn 2.Ā 

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @rikk Ali meant that the very first group of test SYS the votes for the last earnable was too high to reach with free tickets. The later groups , Glu lowered it.Ā 

I think initially you have to average over 50 votes per look to get to the final prize.
    Yesss and there was a glitch in the second testing group! We got more votes than we actually had received, so with every look there were like 20 points extra added šŸ˜…
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • helcabuhelcabu Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    @datesaremyfave itā€™s over shoulder bag, tbh - it does good in street style SYS, but itā€™s not that good šŸ˜…Ā 

iOs playerĀ 
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Hey everyone šŸ’• something strange happened with my Throwback SYS and I wanted to share as feedback @KalindaKing . I was able to vote for my doll today But the awkward part is that the look is finished yesterday because this is my second ticket I submitted in the beginning of the eventĀ 

I know there is so many dolls with the same features and colors but assuming this is another doll that copied the look from my instagram which doesnā€™t make sense because it only got me 38 votes but I had mistaken with the short pink nails and gloss so I doubt someone will copy that and thatā€™s why Iā€™m saying itā€™s my look that I submitted.and does that mean my doll didnā€™t enter 60 rounds to get votes ?? and is this why I got the score finished in less than a minute? I hope if there is something wrong to be fixed ā¤ļøā¤ļø Good luck for everyone.Ā 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    edited July 2020
    @Gigi_kkh_

I literally just saw your doll in the voting and voted for it a few hours ago, as I have been suspecting,Ā  our voting booth is not right. I also spotted my doll in the voting booth just now, a look I submitted yesterday. That's never happened to me before. I don't think our votes are calculating correctly. I don't think they're making 60 rounds so quickly.Ā 

Have any dolls on Android gotten a particularly high score, 49 or above?
    - Emmy
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited July 2020

@mikaylachimo Is that you? If that is you, you own me 3 votes because I voted it 3 times and it is the popular look. šŸ˜†Ā 

Also I chuckled every time you refer to your second game as ā€œside gameā€.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

First paletteĀ 
    iOS
    āœ§āŠ° Add me here!Ā āŠ±āœ§
    šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
  • Adriana_CoutoAdriana_Couto Registered Users, Member 43 Posts

Feeling hopeful!! šŸ¤Æ
  • brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts

This is from the Facebook page. The girl said she has a specific hair color from an event and so it wouldnā€™t be in the cards that someone had the EXACT look down to the nail color so essentially 7 hours after her look ā€˜finishedā€™ she was able to vote for herself

@KalindaKing possible glitch alert?
    I thought I was going crazy but I voted for myself too!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.