šŸ—³ļøšŸ”KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening ReduxšŸŽØ

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @AliBryant heres my palette šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ of course I picked energy, I would have rather gotten dye, Iā€™m disappointed that the hair Iā€™m missing isnā€™t in there, maybe itā€™s like the tb boxes where you get the accessories and shoes first before the clothes and hair?
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhhĀ 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Iā€™m sad I didnā€™t get the new SYS but honestly I donā€™t have time in the week for it if the boxes are gonna be so crappy.Ā 
    It just sucks that those who did get picked are basically getting extra rewards that that those who didnā€™t get picked donā€™t have a chance to get. Like thatā€™s 3 extra weeks of diamonds and stars that weā€™re missing out on, thatā€™s all Iā€™m bothered about because I can get the items when/if they release TB SYS to everyone.Ā 
    Itā€™s a beautiful day to save lives šŸ’ž
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    Aww thank you for the vote šŸ„°ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø Ā And yeah so many people saw themselves in the voting booth but the finished looks makes it so suspicious Itā€™s enough that voters are voting to gowns so I hope they fix whatever is going wrong there .Ā 
    This is my first pallet on My Android game BTW which I started a year and 4 month I think so I donā€™t own alot from sys items And I assume the people who got better items have these already just like how the TB boxes work šŸ¤”
  • AnaBAnaB Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I got a sad palette šŸ™„šŸ™„ I was hoping for the 50 k stars... but energy?? and only 10? I wish it was a joke šŸ˜­
    iOS Player
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

My palette for my first box!
    I think I have quite a lot of the earnables that other people have had in their palettes which is why I have so many hairs?Ā 

Energy and 10kstars is not it though. Why are everyoneā€™s palettes so inconsistent with the amount of energy, kstars and dye?? Not acceptable
    Hannah šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
    Violet is my doll. iOS player āœØ
    šŸ‘»šŸ’€šŸŽƒšŸ¦‡šŸ•øšŸ•·āš°ļøšŸ”®šŸ–¤
    PM me for FB add info! Letā€™s be friends šŸ‘Æā€ā™€ļø
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH yes that was me!! You win the award as biggest fan, I owe you all my votes šŸ˜©šŸ’–
    That look got me 48. Iā€™ve only had one look be 50+
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    these earnable box palettes are seriously hatefulĀ 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    would you think this look would score well? because i love how this dress looks died and it scores pretty well in the original color and i just want to try it diedĀ 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Picking 10 energy.... having SIX dye options....

ill give them credit for including the only earnable item Iā€™m missing at least. I was kinda worried that alone would be a gamble lol.Ā 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Are we getting any updates on the event @KalindaKing Ā ? Maybe the rest of us can get the event next week too...
    Player since day 1 šŸ¤© iOS šŸ‡³šŸ‡“

šŸ“¢ ā€¼ļø let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @Katinkae haven't seen her on here at all!Ā  Probably waiting to come on after the event I would venture to guess
  • MoJo1230MoJo1230 Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    edited July 2020
    Got nothing but energy from both boxes. F**king B***S***! I really hope they change that, no energy or dyes, we get enough of that with the daily prizes. If the winning boxes contain anything but items Iā€™ll be really disappointed.Ā 

• happeninwithhannahhappeninwithhannah Registered Users, Member 15 Posts

My first box. Crappy pick from a pretty decent palette (besides the dyes- PLEASE get rid of those) Ā :(
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    Iā€™m pretty sure glu are using bots for the voting because thereā€™s less people participating so less people voting. Thereā€™s no way we would be getting results quicker than the weekend with less people voting šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
    iOS player šŸ’žāœØšŸ§ššŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! šŸ„šŸƒ
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I just opened my first box... I regret buying extra tickets (calm down I bought them to catch up cause I started late) cause there is not much stuff of my interest there.

I know I might have most of sys items but I definitely prefer kstars than dyes or energy... i love the idea of a throw back sys but the boxes should be more special.

Mostly cause I understand sys is where people spend the more amount of money buying tickets so having that during weekdays will make the incomes higer and its totally fine, glu is a company and that's theyre objective... but you can make it more attractive by making the boxes very special. Like normal TB boxes with all cool items and kstars maybe even diamonds...Ā 

I'll just finish saying I'm happy for being chosen for this test and I like this idea a lot.
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae it is! I remember that SYSā€”I donā€™t have the items anymore because I restarted last year. The earnables were: icicle heels, icicle choker, icicle dress, snowy hair.
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @rikk Ali meant that the very first group of test SYS the votes for the last earnable was too high to reach with free tickets. The later groups , Glu lowered it.Ā 

I think initially you have to average over 50 votes per look to get to the final prize.
    Iā€™m glad you clarified this for me! Both times @alibryant posted about it, it really hurt my feelings because I worked so hard during that SYS, and it came off to me as implying that a newer player couldnā€™t possibly win something that an older player didnā€™t win. It felt kind of like downplaying the accomplishment of finishing the event for people that did reach that last item. I think many of us, myself included, have had SYS events where our averages were over 50 points, and I understood that to mean that I couldnā€™t possibly get an average that high...and that hurt my feelings. I guess itā€™s just a misunderstanding! And a good reminder that we canā€™t assume someoneā€™s intention or tone from a post on the Internet where so much gets lost in translation šŸ˜Š
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Here are my thoughts so far :Ā 

- I personally haven't received a notification when the SYS started and I still don't receive one when I earn a ticket meaning I've probably lost more than two of them.

- Votes are coming in really fast but I noticed that they're not as high as the regular SYS. (maybe this is because of the theme, I remember struggling as hell when we had it some months ago)

- The palettes are a joke if not a shame, you guys should get rid off energy and dyes. The reason this weekday SYS has been implemented is to have a chance to earn some items we couldn't reach from previous events.Ā Ā 

- Last thing, the points need to be lowered a bit.
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    My first box

iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Iā€™d rather have dye.... Ā Ā 
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited July 2020
    I think the point of having the dye and energy and kstars as options in the boxes is to make it more rare to actually pick items, if not we would have all of the items so soon and it would be to easy. I feel like this was Gluā€™s way of making it more of a challenge to obtain all of the items. That being said energy is a joke of a prize and I donā€™t see why itā€™s even in there
    I totally agree, I donā€™t think itā€™s realistic to ask Glu to include only throwback SYS items in the boxes. I personally donā€™t mind the k-stars and dyes, but said dyes need to be different than the ones we can get in daily boxes and during the TB event - I would be so pissed to pick 3 pink/purple dyes when I can do so in daily boxes, doing absolutely nothing but opening my game. As for the energy, it needs to disappear completely, as itā€™s a prize we can get in daily boxes and because itā€™s just the most easy thing we can get in the game, and we care the less about.

I have more positive and negative things to say about weekday SYS, Iā€™ll express them at the end of the event and I really hope Glu will read them, and maybe include some points we made when they will release it for everyoneĀ 
    iOS player since December 2014 šŸ‡«šŸ‡·šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
  • letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    edited July 2020
    So, I opened my first pallet... I have only played SYS since march, my pallet was just the same as other players except for the hair color. The blue dye is a letdown, but at least I didn't get energy... still I would rather get older items than the kstars.Ā 

These are my looks so far:

Lets wait for the others... I'm preparing a feedback pros and cons like a doll suggested (I forgot who it was I'm so sorry, this thread is long)

Edit: I'm in 7th in TS, I'm not stressing so much since I don't exactly know what the prizes are.
    iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    livyx said:
    I think the point of having the dye and energy and kstars as options in the boxes is to make it more rare to actually pick items, if not we would have all of the items so soon and it would be to easy. I feel like this was Gluā€™s way of making it more of a challenge to obtain all of the items. That being said energy is a joke of a prize and I donā€™t see why itā€™s even in there
    I totally agree, I donā€™t think itā€™s realistic to ask Glu to include only throwback SYS items in the boxes.Ā 
    I get that, but it just doesnt sit right with me that i would buy tickets to complete the event (Iā€™m currently averaging 38 lol) and I would pick something other than an item. Imo it takes a lot of effort to play these events, so an item should be guaranteed... During regular sys you get an item too, these are tb items, so by definition ā€œless specialā€
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • temibeartemibear Registered Users, Member 35 Posts

my first paletteĀ 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    @Stefani_H Iā€™m getting notifications for tickets so it might be your individual game
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.