๐Ÿ—ณ๏ธ๐Ÿ”KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening Redux๐ŸŽจ

Comments

• annalynnehoockannalynnehoock Registered Users, Member 270 Posts
    this is my box

I'm 12th place right now, definitely not gonna get the ts box, which is a shame, also saw my doll while voting, but I'm gonna give my feedback at the end of this sys because I think it will be easier for Kalinda
    Android Player - ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ทย |ย english isn't my first language
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    yezx said:
    I get that, but it just doesnt sit right with me that i would buy tickets to complete the event (Iโ€™m currently averaging 38 lol) and I would pick something other than an item. Imo it takes a lot of effort to play these events, so an item should be guaranteed... During regular sys you get an item too, these are tb items, so by definition โ€œless specialโ€
    I agree on the fact that it takes a lot of effort to play the events, and thatโ€™s why I find the energy and regular dyes to be a joke of a prize. As for the part about buying tickets, youโ€™re right, maybe I saw it with the perspective of a free player, but I just donโ€™t see how Glu would only include the throwback items in the earnable boxes. When the players would have every item or every item they want, they would just stop playing or loose interest, and that wouldnโ€™t be good for business, so I see and understand why they did that. Of course the ideal would be to have only throwback items in the boxes, but I donโ€™t think they will do that unfortunately. On the other hand, I hope the TS boxes will have a guaranteed item, because having something else in them would be totally unacceptable and a joke as you need to put a lot of time, work and/or money to be 1st or in the top 5
    iOS player since December 2014 ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @rikk no worries ! Agree that sometimes certain words can get lost in translation.ย 
    ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿค—ย 
    IOS Playerย 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    ย also saw my doll while voting, but I'm gonna give my feedback at the end of this sys because I think it will be easier for Kalinda
    Whoa @annalynnehoock itโ€™s so crazy that you saw your own doll on the voting booth! I guess thatโ€™s what this testing phase is for
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @livyx yup, I agree, but Iโ€™m still gonna hope ๐Ÿ˜‚ I donโ€™t need much items, but if they replaced the box, once you have all items, with diamonds or stars, I would still continue to play tho ๐Ÿ˜Š
    iOSย player since June 2018. DM to add.ย 
    Link to the discord server:ย https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:ย 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • kkhjosiekkhjosie Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

First box!
    Almost picked energy so in comparison Iโ€™m quite happy with dye, but 3 dye is still a joke of a prize.ย 
    I donโ€™t dare to open my box ๐Ÿ˜–

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -ย  20 daily videos forย everyone.ย 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

First palette. That's not red dye, it's the blood I've been crying since yesterday with all the mess lol

I don't want to sound ungrateful, I'm happy my game was picked and since this is a trial I'm just happy with the extra stuff I can get but by now I would expect a post from Glu with information on how many points are needed to get each earnable, the period of time that the TB earnables cover and what can we find in the TS boxes (I won't find anything because I have at least five ticket buyers in my group and am in 8th place but still). I don't know if previous trials have been launched like this but I hate having to discover information when there's a new feature instead of being informed on time.

Also, @Bear_KKH I'm on Android and my highest score after my fifth look is 48, I have two 46, one 44 and one 37. I also reported the glitch of seeing @Gigi_kkh_' doll three times in the voting booth during the day yesterday. I also want to add that I did notice scores are significantly lower during weekend events so something definitely changed for Android when it comes to getting votes.
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    25%ย chance of picking energy ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜– my biggest wish is obviously only having items in those palettes, but if you really want to add stars, at least make it 50.ย 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @dpeters my scores have been lower during weekend event last three... Iโ€™m on iOSย 

my scores have improved on weekly event but Iโ€™m thinking I just found the right dresses the voters want!ย 
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android!ย 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @mandamay76 then I take it back. My looks suck lol
    Android playerย 
    Christmas lover ๐ŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • SashaCatSashaCat Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    I wish people who didnโ€™t get picked could at least vote for some prizes as a compensation for not getting any reward this week :(ย 

Looks 3-6, I completely ignored the theme since glamorous gowns are the only thing that seems to score well ๐Ÿ˜ž
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    After 6 looks I just got to the first box. I love this for me ๐Ÿ™„ Now Iโ€™m pretty sure I have most of the previous earnables for SYS but I know I donโ€™t have ALL of them....ย 

• buriteriburiteri Registered Users, Member 485 Posts
    Thought Iโ€™d share my palette before I went on a indefinite hiatus. Not a bad ratio of SYS prizes vs others. I got the item I want least however ๐Ÿ˜

See yโ€™all once I feel better ๐Ÿ’–

@buriteri hope youโ€™re doing okay, sending positive thoughts your way ๐Ÿ’–
  • giugiugiugiu Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hello everyone, this is my pallete for the first box, almost picked the green dye so Iโ€™m happy with what I got โœจ still I think itโ€™s not worth it paying for tickets for the boxesย 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    cintyadvl said:
    First box!

Cute dress, very 80s vibe. Could be useful in future SYS i think. ๐Ÿ˜
    Wow, this is the first time I see someone picking this dress ๐Ÿ˜ it's on my wishlist! Congrats! โœจ
  • rose2797rose2797 Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Finally got to my first box and it was just as disappointing as I expected
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    lol i just got dye in the gb... good thing i didnt waste my money on tickets (which i was going to)ย 

thatโ€™s for amateurs
  • karlamonteskarlamontes Registered Users, Member 39 Posts

My scores are finally improving! ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ˜„ย 
    Iโ€™m not really sure if this is 100% on theme, but hopefully it can give inspiration to someone. ย 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I personally haven't received a notification when the SYS startedย 
    Players who have the Weekday SYS were supposed to get a push notification yesterday if you have notifications turned on. Did you get it?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.