šŸ—³ļøšŸ”KK:H Weekday SYS- TB 7/20 Art Gallery Opening ReduxšŸŽØ

Comments

• muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    hi guys could someone correct me if Iā€™m wrong but we should be on look 6 now right? Does that mean we only get 13 free tickets for this weekday SYS event? Cause if I calculate correctly, my 14th free ticket would come after the SYS ends (10:30am Thursday) eventho I started at 10:30am on monday
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    I was THAT close to picking the top left energy! Thankful to get an item ā¤ļø

The white clutch looks really nice too! I'm wondering whether we'll be able to see these exact items in the upcoming weeks šŸ¤”
  • į”•Eį–‡į—©į”•TEį’Ŗį”•Eį–‡į—©į”•TEį’Ŗ Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    I'm not okay šŸ˜­
  • ggfleurggfleur Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    I started late yesterday and with the way my votes are going Iā€™ll be lucky to get to the first gift box šŸ˜­ I typically always get votes in the 40s but this time I can even get 40. At first I didnā€™t realize it was a strictly gowns thing (cause who wears a gown to an art gallery?) but now Iā€™m submitting gowns and still not getting the votes. Iā€™m so confused and Iā€™d be annoyed but based on what is in peopleā€™s gift boxes so far it doesnā€™t look like Iā€™m missing out on anything.Ā 
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I personally haven't received a notification when the SYS startedĀ 
    Players who have the Weekday SYS were supposed to get a push notification yesterday if you have notifications turned on. Did you get it?
    I did not receive a notification when it started but receive them for tickets. I just happened to open my game to finish an event and see that I was selected

ios 13.5.1 iPhone 11 Pro max
  • ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts
    muzzroom said:
    hi guys could someone correct me if Iā€™m wrong but we should be on look 6 now right? Does that mean we only get 13 free tickets for this weekday SYS event? Cause if I calculate correctly, my 14th free ticket would come after the SYS ends (10:30am Thursday) eventho I started at 10:30am on monday
    Yes, currently on look 6 now, and if i have done my math correctly we will be able to get 13 free tickets in total!Ā 
    Ā ios playerĀ Ā ā—”ĢˆĀ Ā free player
    šŸ‡³šŸ‡“
  • muzzroommuzzroom Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    @Chqrlotte ahh, yup thanks! was worried I missed a ticket, but guess not! šŸ˜Š
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Rikk IĀ made a follow up post right after in this very thread clarifying to brunakkh and one other person who brought it up, that there were two tests with the same items. I wasnā€™t clear that I was referring the first test and I immediately realized and corrected that when they brought it up. Thank youĀ @TrashleyKKH for reiterating what I said!
    iOS
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @brunakkh it is so painful to keep seeing people posting their voting rewards lmaoĀ 
    @VampireBarbie @TrashleyKKH thanks for sharing your palettes! looks like those of us who have played since the beginning and won all earnables wonā€™t have clothing items in boxes. @KalindaKing could you please give feedback on how this event affects long time players? Perhaps they can adjust the Non-clothing prizes to be more worth it, or extend the through date of the clothing prizes? Not sure the second option would make a difference though, pretty sure I have all earnables until this year.
    iOS
  • Kaitlyn231Kaitlyn231 Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    Got this hairstyle from my first box šŸ˜Š. I forgot to take a screenshot of the other possible prizes but they were two separate dye, clothes, and earrings. I'm currently in 3rd and while I know it won't last long I've never been that high before šŸ˜­.

• garibelalagaribelala Registered Users, Member 218 Posts

first box
  • korobeinikiikorobeinikii Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    This was my palette. I'm sad, I almost pick the shoes, but I'll take black dye over energy a million times. Seriously, why is there energy in these palettes? Even 5 k-stars would be better.Ā 
    Also my looks can't even break the 40 score barrier and they are on theme... Probably won't even get to reach the last box, but well

• milristmilrist Registered Users, Member 395 Posts
    I got better scores than usual but i i have 4 TBs and I'm not sure about a 5th girl that appeared..

I missed a lot of rewards so my palette was full of items.. I really wanted that skirt, hope i get it!

So far I think one of the biggest problems is that players didnt get a call from Kalinda were she gives us instructions on what to wear. A lot of girls in the voting booth are off theme and are popular pick :/
    @kaydencekkh thanks for sharing your palette! Iā€™m glad at least some of those test earnables are in the boxes for those who missed it šŸ˜Š
    iOS
  • datesaremyfavedatesaremyfave Registered Users, Member 358 Posts
    First box. Was scared to open but I passed a few rewards and it wouldnā€™t let me collect them wo opening this Ā I started like November or December 2019 so I donā€™t have a majority of stuff Ā not mad about kstars!

• letusletus Registered Users, Member 760 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I personally haven't received a notification when the SYS startedĀ 
    Players who have the Weekday SYS were supposed to get a push notification yesterday if you have notifications turned on. Did you get it?
    I didn't get it either! And I do have my notifications on!
    iOS free player šŸ‡§šŸ‡· āœØ
    my dollā€™s name is leticiaĀ 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If people who got it got push notifications then at least I know I'm not missing anything after not being able to open the game for 24+ hours. In fact it's annoying I'm still getting notifications because that gives me false hope the game will actually work.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    brunakkh said:
    I was okay with not being picked, but now Iā€™m doing the math and we are losing so many kstars, diamonds and dyes. Not just from the boxes, but from the whole event
    Yea I agree. The disadvantage of not being able to get kstars, diamonds, and even getting the triple threat for those that buy it for the diamonds. But it is what it is rightšŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • kjannekjanne Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    I got picked for the event. Yay! But itā€™s a let down. I started playing the game back in 2012 and then got bored and left the game around 2014ish. I just picked the game back up a few weeks ago and started playing again. Iā€™m not sure how long weā€™ve been doing SYS but Iā€™ve only done a handful of them since I started playing again. So I should have a bunch of options in my palette. I had three different dye options. Three. And I picked the black dye. Most of our clothes come in black. And then oh donā€™t worry. I have another black dye as a prize next after the box. Lord. I hate the dyes. I never use them. It feels like I was going to get some fun surprise and then got a penny. Lol. Also itā€™s taking so long to submit anything. Thereā€™s like 5 hours wait time between each submission I think. You have to buy tickets to move along. My group already had ticket buyers when it first started and they were at like 670 to my 40. Why canā€™t they put ticket buyers in a group and non ticket buyers in a group? Or put a time limit on ticket buyers. You buy a ticket, you wait five hours to submit a design. I was excited to get something fun since itā€™s been a while and it just feels like a cheap cash grab.Ā 
  • daenaeradaenaera Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

First box. Almost picked the shoes
  • kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    First box... āœØ
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • SaigeAnneSaigeAnne Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @jhabs Iā€™m sorry if I offended you, but in all honesty, I meant that people who werenā€™t picked arenā€™t missing out on anything throwback sys-wise, because the vast majority of us are getting energy or dyes that we couldā€™ve gotten from a daily gift box. Only a tiny, tiny percentage are getting sys items they want. And Iā€™m mainly speaking from my own perspective, because 15 or so k stars wonā€™t change anything for me, and I have more than enough dye of the colors weā€™re getting than I could ever want. Once again, Iā€™m sorry if I seemed insulting, but this event is seriously a disappointment in my own personal opinion. šŸ’—
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.